Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

Pompeo was interviewed by Newsmax yesterday and said the report released to the media was basically bullshit.
A little more info please

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
giphy.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

So some ass clown, who no one ever heard of or will probably hear of again, played a major part in the coronation of shit for brains. Think of all the no names across the country who have fvcked this country, because orange man bad

Trials and treason charges are needed..and the proper punishment on conviction

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
What if an alternative is developed by The Swamp and required by governments? If you can create a crypto coin out of thin air, as all of them have been, what would stop the globalists from creating one and making it mandatory? It is literally the exact same thing that’s been done by the Fed and Central Banks since coming off the gold standard. Create a currency and turn on the printers. Create a crypto currency, mandate it, and copy/paste.

You keep taking me into the weeds. I’m looking at a more basic level that the premise is already corrupt. Crypto as a means of currency is one thing . . . crypto as a basis of currency is where I have issues.
100% agreed
Value is what we assign it to have.
I have a billion bitdollars. Anyone want some at half price? Ill email them to you.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Because the basis is mathematical and finite. It’s a more stable supply and solid basis than gold because we don’t know if more gold could come down from an asteroid and absolutely ruin the gold economy. There’s no away to alter the chain so in that way it is permanent and has basis.
I admit ignorance on the crypto. But wouldn't an asteroid(as you suggest for upsetting gold markets) be like quantum computing rendering Bitcoin obsolete?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'd argue gold at least had SOME uses in the physical world above being store of value.

You're spot on that nothing is perfect tho. I just personally prefer something that can't be 'created' out of thin air.

Even asteroids of falling gold wouldn't be the end of the world with gold. In fact I'd argue that's the whole reason to get into space and to fulfill our Manifest Destiny first. We The People have a right to claim the physical resources of space and shouldn't accept anything less.
Gold is about the easiest metal to work. Maybe tin or copper as they smelt at a lower degree if i remember correctly.
Gold and silver have anti bacterial abilities and other qualities not found earth metals

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Shit, I posted one picture of my dog in here and I got slapped around. You boys are having a tennis match with this crypto conversation and it’s crickets!!!! 😂

Carry on - I’m learning without having to ask a dumb question. Cheers.
Do whatever you want dude. Wgaf?
I m sad and having a bad 5 days and miss my dog. Everyone can suck a bag of dicks.

Attachments

• 20190117_182429.jpg
    20190117_182429.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 22

noelnole

Elite
Founder
youve got to separate out the mRNA platforms (Pfizer, Moderna) from the adenovirus vax (J&J).

For mRNA, it’s a risk/benefit game. If you are in the higher risk categories (60+, comorbidities) it is worth considering. Unfortunately the clinical trials barely studied anyone 60+ and it was all young healthy people. There wasn’t a single death from covid in the Pfizer/moderna trials in the placebo or vaccine arm. It does seem to protect from symptomatic disease but unclear how effective the vax is in older populations that need it. Neither vaccine is great from a safety perspective as there are a good number of grade 3 adverse events following the second shot. In very old and frail patients the vax seems pretty dangerous. Norway noted 33 deaths of frail patients following first vaccine dose. There are also some long term concerns about autoimmunity issues with mRNA platforms and these would not manifest immediately. The way the mRNA vax works supports this concern but there really isn’t much known about how these work long term in the real world in large populations . If you are younger And healthy I would stay away from these and if you have any family history or autoimmune disorders it’s worth considering going for the J&J vax if you want a vaccine.

J&J is interesting. I’ve seen a lot of people mention it’s a traditional vaccine — it’s not. It’s an adenovirus platform that delivers DNA for your cells to produce the spike proteins. The adenovirus has been manipulated so that it can’t replicate, but it still shuttles and delivers the DNA cargo to your cells nuclei. The 1-dose safety profile for this vaccine is super clean. Not sure how a 2-dose would look but that study is running right now. Not quite as efficacious as the mRNA vaccines but they studied a different patient population (young and old) and also ran their trials when the virus variants were more prominent. I’m 37 and healthy with no comorbidities. If I was forced to get a vaccine it would be this one but I’m leaning towards no vaccine at this time if I can get away with it. There are also some long term concerns with autoimmune issues with adenovirus platforms but the 1-dose makes me feel a little more comfortable.

My parents are in the high risk category (65+, overweight, etc) and I recommended that they get the mRNA vaccine .

Last thing I’ll say is there is a lot of misinformation out there on both sides of the issue. I’m always a little wary of public health pushes where it seems likely that the top officials would gladly sacrifice small numbers of people for what they perceive to be the greater good of society...

what are your thoughts on how the vax was created so quickly, i read animal testing was omitted so we're basically the animal testing stage

and how the manufacturers are shielded with blanket immunity regarding lawsuits in the event of adverse affects

i also read that its not a guarantee one will not contract covid even when the vax was taken

similar to other childhood vaccinations, i received the mmr vaccine and i got both the measles and the mumps

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Im not sure what you’re talking about here

I understand you’re saying the premise is false because it’s ultimately digital but you’ve ignored my answer 3 times that it’s an accepted set of cryptographic protocols. The dollar if you break it down is really a set of protocols in the same way. The physical paper of the bill isn’t significant, it’s the set of agreements and procedures it activates
The dollar is fulfilled by the full faith of the US Government. You rather have that or gold? When an emp hits which is a better investment? Tangible or intangible?
(Im behind so siaa)

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yeah there are more coins but all are trying to build original network effects. If history teaches us anything about technology, it’s whichever gains the network effects quickest, thus we all use the shitty “QWERTY” keyboard even though it’s not the best or fastest. Youll never hear about any of these shit coins again in a few years anyways in the same way no one uses a DVORACK keyboard

With Musk and Larry Ellison on board already I’m pretty confident in their abilities to see the technical implications and positioning of bitcoin in the context of the coin market now
Serious ? I m not being a dick. Is Bitcoin pulling back to 44 a correction of value or a scare in tge market or i guess both?

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
I admit ignorance on the crypto. But wouldn't an asteroid(as you suggest for upsetting gold markets) be like quantum computing rendering Bitcoin obsolete?
Sure, but that’s not really a threat that I hear get discussed a lot since Quantum has a really limited set of uses right now

My point is more about how the supply of gold could change in theory while Bitcoin can’t

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Who set the price for gold when it was 1st seen as valuable. Gotta start somewhere.

Also - for the comment on energy use to mine coins - how much energy is used to mine gold?

I state these not fully buying into Bitcoin because I don’t fully understand it yet.
Gold can be made in to a chalice or a bench. And gold mining costs depend on material per ton and how it is extracted. In Australia it is in the topsoil. In America it is near bedrock or fine gold.

Latest posts

Top Bottom