Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheFiend

Poster
Reportedly.... You are assuming the government is telling the truth and not just railroading the guy. People that know him say that he was a scapegoat.
Well yeah that does sound like something I would do aye.

Lost, wandering around assuming gubmint speaks the true true.😂

Butt nah you're probably right though.
I hope DJT blows the lid off when he's the Government again.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Interesting case out of Turks and Caicos Islands. American man found with ammo in his luggage. Faced a 12 year sentence. Has been reduced to $7,000 fine and 12 month probation. WTF would anyone not inspect their baggage before traveling or leaving the US?

Heard a case at the courthouse about a man arrested carrying a gun at TSA. Didn't know it was there. He was going through a divorce and let his wife pack his bags before leaving. She slipped a gun in. He got off. Always, always, always inspect everything when traveling.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Interesting case out of Turks and Caicos Islands. American man found with ammo in his luggage. Faced a 12 year sentence. Has been reduced to $7,000 fine and 12 month probation. WTF would anyone not inspect their baggage before traveling or leaving the US?

Heard a case at the courthouse about a man arrested carrying a gun at TSA. Didn't know it was there. He was going through a divorce and let his wife pack his bags before leaving. She slipped a gun in. He got off. Always, always, always inspect everything when traveling.
There are a couple of them down there, fetterstien actually made a trip down there and lobbied for the former baseball player that was one of his constituents. He was just released I believe and the other 2-3 cases are expected to be resolved soon.

Weird how Frankenstein has turned out to be a normal human after divorcing.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
There are a couple of them down there, fetterstien actually made a trip down there and lobbied for the former baseball player that was one of his constituents. He was just released I believe and the other 2-3 cases are expected to be resolved soon.

Weird how Frankenstein has turned out to be a normal human after divorcing.
Pussy has a way of doing that to a person. Angry pussy can be deadly.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1716907475414.png

:mad: :oops: :eek:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1716907688006.png

Goldhedge

Legendary
I hope DJT blows the lid off when he's the Government again.
Any one notice that the more they go after Trump the more THEY are exposed???

Not just these 'trials', but all through the years since 2016?

Pedos
Hollywood
Fauci
Birx
CIA
FBI
MSM
the list goes on and on...

It's almost as if he was a wartime president or something...
TIME: On March 18, in the midst of a presidential news conference on the coronavirus, Donald Trump compared himself to a "wartime president."

This president has never been shy about casting himself in heroic roles. But his attempt to adopt the military mien raised more than a few eyebrows under the circumstances.

When a reporter referred to the battle against the virus as a war, Trump picked up on it immediately. "It is the invisible enemy," he said. "I view it as, in a sense, a wartime president."

If the media actually paid attention instead of deriding him for EVERYTHING he said... they might have a clue....

What if there was a Continuity of Operations in place and ongoing??

What if there was a separation between 'Federal' law and 'Military' law??

What if the Military (separate from Federal) was in fact monitoring the elections (since 2018)?

What if it was called Devolution?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1716915521429.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Make no mistake, that Biden press conference was delivered for an audience of 12
They are speaking about J6 and 'our democracy' directly to the jurors who have yet to decide a verdict
Don't tell me they won't hear about it
Biden tried to directly influence the jury

1716915857585.png

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

View attachment 217167
This would be nuts, I mean does he get SS protection in custody how would that even work.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
How are young home buyers affording a new home? They’re not. Their parents are. Nearly 1 in 4 buyers ages 25 to 33 now receives cash gifts or loans from their parents to afford a home.Overall, 12% of buyers relied on help, up from 9% the year before.More than a fifth of millennials are now living with parents to save up for their first home as mortgage rates remain at 20-year highs.The easy money, lavish government spending and ensuing rate increases of Bidenomics has pushed the American dream increasingly out of reach for young people, especially for those without family money to lean on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom