Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Yeah I just looked into this and according to innumerable articles you're absolutely right.

Seems there's a clear double standard when it comes to large corporate websites hosting illegal shit vs illegal shit on individual's websites.

Although a major difference between Xwittler & Silkroad is the fact the Silkroad was primarily a black market site with the creator/owner intentionally & directly facilitating as well as profiting from illegal activities.
Whereas obviously Twitter/X isn't the same, at least outwardly.
Reportedly.... You are assuming the government is telling the truth and not just railroading the guy. People that know him say that he was a scapegoat.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

All the antics and all the government motions are only about PR spin to make it look like Judge Cannon is the villain here. And she knows a lot more than she
cannot say bc much of the proceedings are sealed under CIPA rules. Bratt's conduct is the subject of a Congressional inquiry, a DOJ OPR probe (haha) and in Judge Cannon's courtroom. It is a dirty case from start to finish--which is why Cannon appointed a special master in Sept 2022 to prevent the sort of corruption now playing out. Misplaced evidence including "classified" files; an unprecedented armed, dangerous, incognito raid of MAL; false representations to the court; and proof of collusion with Biden's White House long before an official investigation began--just to name a few scandals. Part of me thinks Smith hopes Cannon will dismiss the case so he can avoid her relentless pursuit of the truth and bringing this bogus case to trial in a jurisdiction far less hostile to Trump than DC or NYC. Next month will be even more brutal for the special counsel in Florida as he will be forced to defend what some (Ed Meese) consider his unlawful appointment and evidence of collusion between Biden general counsel, NARA, DOJ and FBI to concoct a documents crime against Donald Trump during a series of hearings. All this, in addition to SCOTUS' likely reversal of 1512c2 in Jan 6 cases, which could impact Smith's J6 indictment against Trump in Washington, and remanding the immunity question back to DC federal court for more clarification, June could be a nightmare for Jack Smith and the DOJ.
Good.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Apparently he created and ran a drug dealing website.

3e30a708-a89d-4854-abd5-9d9a936f19d5_text.gif

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

since I was a congressional intern at age 15. In addition to that, in 1980, he was convicted of sexually assaulting me, Diplo, and Adam Ord, my ex boyfriend. I didn't realize that it happened to him too. I don't know how he got through FBI adjudication and investigations for security clearance other than paying bribes. He's the longest running Joe Biden, the longest running politician in the United States, in the federal government. Strom Thurmond had that title, and since he's been president, he has surpassed him. I worked at DOJ for many years, was a DOJ official as well as a federal prosecutor in addition to being an executive at VA. I don't understand how he could have gone through the adjudication process given that in 1980, he was convicted of those crimes against me and 2 other people that I know very well, who I care about a lot. In addition, while I was at the VA as an executive and a chief compliance officer, I ended up filing a workplace retaliation lawsuit after I left. I resigned. I was tired of dealing with it. I wasn't asked to resign. I resigned because I was dealing with a Biden appointee who was, I guess, concerned along with Hunter and Joe Biden that their dirty secrets in connection with me would come out. And so she wanted me gone. She's a member of the Biden Institute. Her name is Mary Anne Donahue. She's in charge of the whistleblower office at VA, which is super important. It was stood up under Trump, and I was appointed under the Trump administration and so I guess they thought I was a problem. That's the long and short of it. Once I filed the retaliation lawsuit, the gang stalking, the harassment, the drama all began. The money laundering has continued by Hunter Biden. It's not clear to me if Joe Biden is doing it. But needless to say, it needs to stop.”

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary

since I was a congressional intern at age 15. In addition to that, in 1980, he was convicted of sexually assaulting me, Diplo, and Adam Ord, my ex boyfriend. I didn't realize that it happened to him too. I don't know how he got through FBI adjudication and investigations for security clearance other than paying bribes. He's the longest running Joe Biden, the longest running politician in the United States, in the federal government. Strom Thurmond had that title, and since he's been president, he has surpassed him. I worked at DOJ for many years, was a DOJ official as well as a federal prosecutor in addition to being an executive at VA. I don't understand how he could have gone through the adjudication process given that in 1980, he was convicted of those crimes against me and 2 other people that I know very well, who I care about a lot. In addition, while I was at the VA as an executive and a chief compliance officer, I ended up filing a workplace retaliation lawsuit after I left. I resigned. I was tired of dealing with it. I wasn't asked to resign. I resigned because I was dealing with a Biden appointee who was, I guess, concerned along with Hunter and Joe Biden that their dirty secrets in connection with me would come out. And so she wanted me gone. She's a member of the Biden Institute. Her name is Mary Anne Donahue. She's in charge of the whistleblower office at VA, which is super important. It was stood up under Trump, and I was appointed under the Trump administration and so I guess they thought I was a problem. That's the long and short of it. Once I filed the retaliation lawsuit, the gang stalking, the harassment, the drama all began. The money laundering has continued by Hunter Biden. It's not clear to me if Joe Biden is doing it. But needless to say, it needs to stop.”

So what is her name?

Goldhedge

Legendary

“Five studies now show” that “children who take no vaccines” are “healthier than the kids who take the vaccines.”

This claim comes from renowned cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough.

He says unvaccinated kids have lower rates of:

• Food allergies
• Peanut allergies
• Asthma
• Allergic dermatitis
• Need for tympanostomy tubes
• Attention deficit disorder
• Asperger’s disease
• Autism spectrum disorder
• Etc.
#HIAW

Goldhedge

Legendary

America, BUY GUNS & AMMO

Army Special Ops Soldier Has Home Invaded By Chechen Men & They Were Taking Pictures Of His Kids

“2 Chechen men who spoke broken English were found near the soldier's home”

“His family alleges the suspected intruder, 35 year old Ramzan Dariev of Chicago, was taking photos of their children”

The soldier shot and killed one of them.

You are not safe in Joe Biden’s America “I'm telling you, man. They're coming.”

What do you think is going to happen when 10’s of millions of illegal migrants get cut off from government aid after the election? They’ll have no way to support themselves and no where to go. This is what they’ll be doing. Home invasions and horrible crimes.

Top Bottom