Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary

Vietnam Door Gunner’s Unbelievable War Stories | Full Veteran Interview​

Jack Moe arrived in Vietnam in June of 1967 and operated as a crew chief/door gunner on Huey helicopter with the “Red Knights” of the 114th Aviation Company. Moe survived numerous mortar attacks during the Tet Offensive, intense ground support missions, and hundreds of troop transport operations during his tour. He returned to the United States in 1968.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1716829797318.png

1716829890697.png

Goldhedge

Legendary

TheFiend

Poster
He created the Silkroad. What people did on it wasn't his responsibility...

Kind of like creating Amazon? Only back in the day (15yrs ago?) it was the wild west internet with no real 'rules'.

Government made an example out of him.
Well, I dunno bout that aye.
Seems he had a fair bit more involvement than merely creating the "hidden" website.

Really not sure what you're meaning by: "What people did on it wasn't his responsibility..."

The fact is, website owners are legally responsible for the shit people do on their sites.

Eg: If cunts posted illegal shit here on tfsf, like CP, it is the legal responsibility of the tfsf owner to remove the illegal content.

However the Silkroad website primarily hosted illegal activities and the creator/owner actively facilitated transactions.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Well, I dunno bout that aye.
Seems he had a fair bit more involvement than merely creating the "hidden" website.

Really not sure what you're meaning by: "What people did on it wasn't his responsibility..."

The fact is, website owners are legally responsible for the shit people do on their sites.

Eg: If cunts posted illegal shit here on tfsf, like CP, it is the legal responsibility of the tfsf owner to remove the illegal content.

However the Silkroad website primarily hosted illegal activities and the creator/owner actively facilitated transactions.
Twitter used to have CP and sex slaves on their site and not a single person was ever held responsible or even fired.... Twitter never even really tried to remove it or stop it.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Our military and it's CIC & SECDEF are a bad "Road-Runner" cartoon.

I thought we'd never sink below Jimmy Carter levels...

I wonder why?

OIP.9kU0IUwBCNJ2vWAkCAgnxQAAAA

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Yep. That whack job winning was best case for Trump. I think Trump only gets a 1.5% bump, but it really depends on which states that 1.5% is in... which I haven't seen any data on yet.
It wasnt that they didnt approve of the activities on the silkroad. It was that it was direct competition and the cabal wasnt getting their cut. If he had worked out a side deal with them he would be a free man today. Haha Skol!

TheFiend

Poster
Yep. There were groups working against it and they commented on how much more Elon helped than the old guard did. They said they would flag post and send them to twitter and most of the time nothing happened to them.
Yeah I just looked into this and according to innumerable articles you're absolutely right.

Seems there's a clear double standard when it comes to large corporate websites hosting illegal shit vs illegal shit on individual's websites.

Although a major difference between Xwittler & Silkroad is the fact the Silkroad was primarily a black market site with the creator/owner intentionally & directly facilitating as well as profiting from illegal activities.
Whereas obviously Twitter/X isn't the same, at least outwardly.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

This Is Epic Oliver Anthony In Virginia Opens His Song ‘Rich man north of Virginia’ By Saying:

“It's about these spineless, freak, pedophile politicians.”

“It's about these ones who campaign talking about all the great things they're gonna do for you. And then as soon as you elect them and they go into office, they spend their whole career figuring out how to silence you.”

“And they trade their integrity and their morals for money. And they let big corporations push them around and tell them what to do. They vote all their laws in. So now all of our agriculture is full of chemicals, our education system sucks. We're overtaxed. We've been in war every single year that I've been alive, I think. Nobody gives a shit about us. It's all one big club and ain't none of us in it.

And it seems like every year since I've been a little kid, we just keep hoping that we're gonna vote somebody in and they're gonna fix things. And there are people who do wanna fix things to vote in, but I don't think it's one person that can fix this.”

“I think after so many years of us getting pushed down year after year, one of these days we're all just gonna have to stand up and start pushing back.”

Top Bottom