Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TTUcamper

Elite
It would give the Democrats the ability to have a 60+% majority for a long time.

not that the populace falls that way, but the machine certainly does. Now isn't the time to start a 3rd party. Not quite.

Not sure I still think you could end up with a three party system where the republicans would be forced to work with the new party.

Also fracturing the republican party would also probably trigger a fracture in the democratic party. I'd love to split the Dems because the progressives are at least anti war and they'd end up lining up with Trump's party more than most realize.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Not sure I still think you could end up with a three party system where the republicans would be forced to work with the new party.

Also fracturing the republican party would also probably trigger a fracture in the democratic party. I'd love to split the Dems because the progressives are at least anti war and they'd end up lining up with Trump's party more than most realize.
The progressives are mindless nitwits that have been brainwashed to oblivion. They can agree with every single thing Trump does but will still screech like ruhtarded banshees that Orange Man Bad!!!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
After yesterday I think there’s a good chance Trump runs again in 2024 and I think she could be his Vice President nomination
Possibly the governor of Florida. Anyways yesterday was great
It's gotta be Kristi because the CiC and VP can't come from the same state.

It would be nice if the GOP had some candidates to choose from in swing states.

America 1st

Founder

Would be better the unify the 98% of the GOP that want to go Trump then let the radical left split with even more radical left.

Let them Bernie Bros do there thing lol.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

America 1st

Founder
I was talking to @TheRealJohnCooper and @MortgageHorn Last night. And we all agree the fraud could not of happened without Covid last year. Donald Trump said that yesterday as well. I think he will work hard with some very intelligent Republicans to make sure voter fraud like that does not happen on such a grand scale again
He told us before hand it would be the scandal of our time.

Now that there is public support to change the process it will get done at the state level.

Fmoshermw

Elite

Top Bottom