Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cynicism is the answer to racism.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
We know how to handle racism. We've grown up with it. These days everything is racist. Our politicians use it as their main campaigning tool. They use it as a sword. They have weaponized the word "racist." They release the hounds of our corrupt media giants to rip apart all the racist who cause all the trouble in America. You're a racist. I am racist. We have to be brought to heel. Can you feel the breath of the hounds on your neck yet? You will soon. Things are just beginning to get interesting. Dark, swirling clouds are continuing to build. There is no doubt that a storm is coming and it will be unlike anything America has ever encountered.

Today I have officially become a cynic. Not a republican - they left me a long time ago. Not a conservative, but a cynic. What is a cynical person? A person who believes that only selfishness motivates human actions and who disbelieves in or minimizes selfless acts or disinterested points of view. I am not talking about We The People, but our corrupt politicians that make up the swamp - that large body of sewage that is pretending to care about America.

I been mulling it over for months. Not much left to have hope in these days. I must accept the truth about America's "leaders". It is tough to swallow. Look at what we are posting about on our forum, The Free Speech Forum. I thank God it is here right now for all of us and for the thousands who will come. Many of the "news" stories we comment about contain that magical phrase for lying - "an unnamed source." They also use "newly discovered evidence or emails" but we never get to see any of it? Another popular phrase the thugs use is "unnamed sources" - unnamed sources who are never revealed.

Look at Fauci. It is patently clear he should be on trial for crimes against humanity, sedition, perjury and treason. But guess what? He has the backing of a dunce named biden. He won't do a day in jail. No charges will every be filed. You now it just as well as I do. And it is this kind of brazen disregard to the law and civil integrity that makes me so cynical.

I know I am doing my best to retain some semblance of sanity and common sense and hope, but it is getting harder everyday to have anything to feel good about in America. It's nice that we post funny and humorous things because it is good to laugh. We need to laugh. The only other option is to go Elvis on my TV set (Elvis once took his 38 caliber revolver and pumped 6 shots into the tube because he did not like what he was watching), stay drunk or simply give up. None of those options are viable.

I look at news stories originated by a well known conservative talking about how damn guilty Fauci is. So what! Nothing will come of it. Mark my words. We have to suck it up and live with it because we have a feckless criminal as a president, and a criminal federal government, who will never fire that little S.O.B. or bring any charges. Day after day we see crooks and cheats and liars get away with anything and everything. But by God if you are a Republican, or conservative or patriot you are a guilty racist piece of shit and you deserve to have the book thrown at you. And that is just one example of dozens of "news stories" that come out each day and then just slowly fade away.

Cynicism is my ticket to retaining my sanity. Racism is the foundation on which our new ruling political class conducts their cancerous manifestation that masquerades as an "important policy that is critical to get America back on track". What? We were on track! Trump has built a might locomotive fueled by the American spirit and it was running strong on steel rails into every town, city and state. We could feel the joy and power of America brought back to life. It was real. It was true. It was exhilarating.

But then something very pernicious and dark began to emerge from "the swamp." The American federal government declared war on Donald Trump. They did not call him President Trump. They could not utter those words. We all know what filled the four years of his presidency - an relentless barrage of unceasing lies, charges and impeachments conducted by the democratic party, the department of justice and the fbi. No capital letters for those traitors. Politics in America moved into a new and unheard of arena of lawlessness and criminal, conspiratorial activity.

My cynicism radar automatically turned itself on. I had never felt it before. The unending war began to take its toIl on my soul. My cynicism kicked in as a protective screen. I couldn't just tune all of this out, but I sure as hell can identify bull shit when I see it and spend my time on what is truthful and real. And for me, finding truth and reality is getting harder all the time. It is demoralizing to a degree. I have never seen such a powerfully corrupt and tenacious monstrosity rear its ugly head. And that monster is ravenously devouring MY America. MY Pledge of Allegiance. My National Anthem. My Country. My Flag.

I have never in my life seen such a surreal combination of dynamics played out in broad daylight. We all had to watch it, hear it and live it. The weight of it was sometimes too much. I had to tune out. I had to feed my cynicism.

But the one thing that kept me hopeful was the unbelievable iron will and steel backbone of the President of the United States - Donald Trump. He never lost his fire. He fought a heavy-weight championship title bout and won it. He knocked those bastards out. No charges held up. No impeachment. Clean as a whistle. And what happened. They kept pumping bullets into him. He still stood tall and unmoved. They had only one chance left. Rig the presidential election. And they did just that. Prove me wrong.

I cannot stomach looking at joe biden. He is an utter and total disgrace. We are the laughing stock of the earth.

Our government is the largest and most powerful crime syndicate in the world. Prove me wrong.

What's left to feel good about? One thing. The un-manifested, supremely powerful spirit of the hundreds of millions of American patriots that know in their hearts we are ALREADY AT WAR. We have the power, but do we have the will. How many of us will sit still while America continues to be dismantled brick by brick, day by day, lie by lie?

I am in the cynic zone and I like it here. But, I have hope and love and faith in the PEOPLE of the United States of America. I know I am not alone. I have made virtual friends here on The Free Speech Forum. They are important to me because behind each avatar is a human being that feels pretty much the way I do. I know you do or you would not be here reading this. I know my friends on TFSF feel the same kind of disgust as they see how these blatant acts of criminality go unpunished.

Where is the shining city on the hill? Where is our beacon of truth? Where is that bastion of patriotism located?

My cynicism tells me our hallowed institutions both literal and figuratively are being torn down. Little by little each day. Who does one turn to when the entire federal government is corrupt? What news can we trust? Soon the lights will go out.

In closing, I can say I feel better than I did when I just starting typing. Thank God for The Free Speech Forum. The truth lives here because we all do our best to speak it and repeat and keep it alive. We are "of the people, by the people, for the people."

Last edited:
Top Bottom