Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

In my WTF moment for today!

Oler Ted

Elite
Holy fuck!!!! What don’t you understand?? Most everyone knew/knows moose. The person running the instagram didn’t know him, so when they got butt hurt they doxed him. Thought they doxed him. INTENT. Holy fuck.
Again, how do you dox someone replying to a message from their personal account?

TJHall1

Legendary
I have a personal Instagram account that is tied to my real name. I comment on a message on Instagram under my account with my real name. How can the person that’s message I commented on dox me, when I’m already under my real name
This has already been explained. You. Fucking. Moron.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
DenseLeanEastrussiancoursinghounds-size_restricted.gif

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Im Late.... What was the IG Post? And I really hope somebody associated with this place didnt Dox one of ours here? Again I made it to the end of the 1st page...

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I don’t think any bodies views changed, especially those of the forum. The forum really shouldn’t have views, it’s just a platform for uncensored discussion.

One guy sent out a bad tweet (we want facts only, not opinions). . It was corrected.

The doxxing I attribute to some of the guys running the site knowing each other. @pleaseuremoose can’t exactly claim anonminity after doing TFSF newscast for a couple weeks. (What happened?). That being said it should have never happened.

For fuck sake I don’t want to go back to rivals.

Free speech means free speech, even for Twitter. You have an excellent point about using their platforms. There are arguments to be made. One view is it’s like checking out your competition. The guy who runs Walmart will often run over to Costco to see what they are doing. I respect your view of not using them at all. I don’t use Twitter, facedork, instagram or any of that BS. I’m just here because I got sick of the rivals bs and because it should be guaranteed free speech. If they start censoring speech then the place won’t last long anway. Freedom of speech will reign supreme.
I agree here but Doxing is dangerous and never ever right or fair. Cannot be tolerated. Im only speaking on that part. I have no knowledge of what has taken place besides someone was doxed. Who were they Doxed to? The board? The public? We cannot have fear of that being a thing

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
So the free speech forum cancelled the free speech forum social media account? Complain about cancel culture then become cancel culture? The people on the forum can have free speech but not the business that runs the forum?

The OP is a huge pussy and hypocrite.

Looks like we found the faggot that runs the social media accounts.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I honestly feel like I’m explaining math to a fucking retard. This whole situation is not hard to understand.
Im blown away by these people lack of processing of the events. Im reading all of this after the fact. Just the complete lack of comprehension is blowing my mind. Everybody apologized, great but the doxing is a problem. Period... Lol Its incredible and embarrassing. Disagree all you want Doxing is not allowed. That is the problem. You are correct.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Im blown away by these people lack of processing of the events. Im reading all of this after the fact. Just the complete lack of comprehension is blowing my mind. Everybody apologized, great but the doxing is a problem. Period... Lol Its incredible and embarrassing. Disagree all you want Doxing is not allowed. That is the problem. You are correct.
There was no doxing or attempt at doxing. That term was misused. Everyone’s information is safe

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I agree here but Doxing is dangerous and never ever right or fair. Cannot be tolerated. Im only speaking on that part. I have no knowledge of what has taken place besides someone was doxed. Who were they Doxed to? The board? The public? We cannot have fear of that being a thing

It happened on instagram or tweeter or some other social media platform that i don't participate on. No information was hacked or anything like that. Two guys that know each other off platform and one fucked up and outed the other. Or something like that. Croot Overlord addressed the issue with both guys and cleared it all up. From my viewpoint the person running TFSF news handle just made an error in judgement.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
🤣🤣🤣

Another thread where members of TFSF are upset……with Free speech.

Do any of you losers actually read your own posts. Faggits gonna Faggit IMHO IYAM! 🤣🤣🤣

FYI: Free Speech isn’t reserved to 1 political party and in fact (as someone mentioned) the site itself really shouldn’t have a particular political ideology.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Looks like this site is back to doxing people. Apparently if a thread/post is deemed offensive enough to the owner he'll dox you to other posters. It's interesting, to say the least.

It's happened again.
It’s not doxxing when you publicly provided your name on the community bowl pickem.

Top Bottom