Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

In my WTF moment for today!

Viking

Legendary
Founder

What the fuck is this shit? TFSF is now fake news. It’s free speech but this is not just a hot take but a dumb one. Hoping it’s satire but after your Zelensky is a real leader tweet I am having doubts. No skol for you knuckleheads or knucklehead. You boys got some ‘splaining to do! Who’s the lefty among you?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
My first guess would be @America 1st
Lol nope. Eye have always Ben of the opinion that TFSF shouldn’t bee picking political sides on anything other than free speech.

Eye don’t manage anything four TFSF anymore butt watching yew phaggots gets upset about that instagram post is pretty comical.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Lol nope. Eye have always Ben of the opinion that TFSF shouldn’t bee picking political sides on anything other than free speech.

Eye don’t manage anything four TFSF anymore butt watching yew phaggots gets upset about that instagram post is pretty comical.

It’s the doxing that is the real problem. I know you support that kind of stuff. That’s why you were (and still are) suspect #1

PleasureMoose

Legendary

the reason i came here is bc this site isn't MSM... but the bias direction the News account is going is pathetic and is exactly like CNN/MSNBC

and yes I tired to ignore the account but it doesn't give me the option

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
the reason i came here is bc this site isn't MSM... but the bias direction the News account is going is pathetic and is exactly like CNN/MSNBC

and yes I tired to ignore the account but it doesn't give me the option
Eye don’t think TFSF should openly support political opinions won whey ore the other butt I’m just a dude. CrootOverlord can dew whatever he wants with his products.

Eye am hear because eye respect the hard work the dudes behind the scenes are putting inn and eye enjoy Russelling jim jams.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

What the fuck is this shit? TFSF is now fake news. It’s free speech but this is not just a hot take but a dumb one. Hoping it’s satire but after your Zelensky is a real leader tweet I am having doubts. No skol for you knuckleheads or knucklehead. You boys got some ‘splaining to do! Who’s the lefty among you?

I don’t run the account, I’ll check it out

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Who’s the faggot? Your little frog balls must have dropped and you are now feeling froggy!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
How do you guys suggest I respond?

I have someone run that account to get the word out

I’m obviously making assumptions here but does the person who runs the instagram account have admin privileges on the website? Seems as though they were able to see Moose’s person info from this site to dox him on instagram. I don’t have to tell you how fucked up that is.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I guess you should dress the banner head in blue and yellow. By letting TFSF take a pro Ukrainian stand you align with the very enemies of the state. You now stand shoulder to shoulder with Pelosi, Romney, Lindsey fluff bottom graham, and just about every other asdhole we have been railing in for years. It means I sadly may be done if this continues. Turn over to someone who can satire the shit out of this ‘prison planet’. Drive traffic here not divert it. JMHO

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Find that tweet where you boy said Zelensky is a real leader for staying to fight instead of fleeing. The precursor and proof that if you don’t take care of your branding you lose control of your brand. It’s insulting to the people who dive this place. Atleast it is to me.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Find that tweet where you boy said Zelensky is a real leader for staying to fight instead of fleeing. The precursor and proof that if you don’t take care of your branding you lose control of your brand. It’s insulting to the people who dive this place. Atleast it is to me.
So should I have him take it down? I’m starting to understand the issue. Just having to catch up

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
So should I have him take it down? I’m starting to understand the issue. Just having to catch up

I think so. Standing up for Ukraine or pray for Ukraine has become the useful idiots new wear a mask or get the jab or give it two weeks to stop the spread or muh russia battlecry. The masters keep creating new crises and the sheep bounce around and follow them blindly and react according to how the media and usual cast of DC characters tells them how they should.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’m obviously making assumptions here but does the person who runs the instagram account have admin privileges on the website? Seems as though they were able to see Moose’s person info from this site to dox him on instagram. I don’t have to tell you how fucked up that is.
That is a negative. It’s someone local and we are all in the same town. Myself and @JackOfSpeed are the only ones with full admin rights.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I think so. Standing up for Ukraine or pray for Ukraine has become the useful idiots new wear a mask or get the jab or give it two weeks to stop the spread or muh russia battlecry. The masters keep creating new crises and the sheep bounce around and follow them blindly and react according to how the media and usual cast of DC characters tells them how they should.
1647704589348.gif

Sikness23245

Elite
I’m working with the specific ones involved. See my post above
Yea, you're handling it well, man. Lots of respect for you. I couldn't run a site like this cuz I'd tell him to get fucked.. and I normally like @Viking lol. Just think it's crazy to have to cater to people because the insta posts something they don't like. That's lib behavior.

Latest posts

Top Bottom