Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

You have to see the matrix for yourself

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I spent months on the Google Docs. I am not hoping to reach the masses, just the right individuals. People scared of Google Docs do not matter, IMHO.

Personally, I believe the Mafia is going to start slaughtering people en masse after I am murdered. I am trying to stop it. People who fight me will get what they get from my assailant, the Mafia. Not a game. People who treat it like one will learn the hard way.
Look man I don’t feel comfortable with the google doctors and some of the stuff they have tried to get me to do.
But I’m all in and willing to donate to your cause, can you post more information for me and include some ideas for me to help make a difference.

This you?

Those records are part of:

"Mafia Operation: Criminal Conspiracy Committed by Employees of the U.S. DOJ, Courts, and Secret Service"

criminalConspiracy003.png

That fake legal case was just one phase of a larger operation:

criminalConspiracy004.png

This is from "The USA is ruled dictatorially by the Mafia":

criminalConspiracy005.png

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news --- I used to be a lot of fun --- This to everyone reading, not the person I am directly replying to: Look at the evidence and realize fast that everything I am telling you is true, or you will realize it later, on the schedule and terms of my assailants, the Aryan Brotherhood and Mafia. You will despise yourselves for having been stupid enough to disbelieve me.

Your country is under attack. The invaders are ruthless. They crush skulls. They cut people up with razor blades. It's on TV

Take the red pill.

"You have been perilously indoctrinated"

peril000.png

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Interesting questions, but I do not know the answers. I only know what I have witnessed, including while dating U.S. Vice President Gore's daughter. I have a witnessed a lot of privileged and interesting things, but not enough to answer your questions.

Here is something you can witness for yourself, this movie clip, which incorporates (1) President, (2) Mafia, and (3) mass shooters:

Railway Hall Stairs scene” (1994)

No way is that a coincidence. That clip was scripted by someone with insider info. And then notice it also incorporates the Pope. I'll leave you with that evidence. My interpretation doesn't matter, since I have no firsthand knowledge about the Vatican.

I don't even know what payseur is. I am curious, since your other questions are interesting. I don't know jack about Sweden.

I couldn't tell you who controls the Mafia. I have been unable to clear the CCP or Triad of participation. This incident links China with the Gores:

The Mafia left fingerprints all over my case when they:
  1. planted the word "Mafia" in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. See ‘Delusional Disorder’ Is a Fake Mental Disorder.
  2. diagnosed me "Delusional Disorder" for no medical reason.
Don't miss "‘Delusional Disorder’ Is a Fake Mental Disorder". It is very telling. It shows a great breach in U.S. national security, one that is ongoing and being covered up.
Expand your mind Monté Negrow

Look man I don’t feel comfortable with the google doctors and some of the stuff they have tried to get me to do.
But I’m all in and willing to donate to your cause, can you post more information for me and include some ideas for me to help make a difference.
Thank you, sir. You giving me the benefit of the doubt, and the admin allowing me to post makes a difference.

If my docs or statements are confusing, please ask for clarification, so I can try to improve my docs. My docs can help even if I get disappeared. I'll try to be less ornery than I was yesterday, now that I realize this forum has a number of good people.

I won't ask for money. I will try to avoid putting anyone in the position of wondering if I am a scammer. The force against me is huge, did not arise on my account, will not dissolve after I am gone, and endangers all good people. This problem is everyone's problem. My cause is trying to set the world in a better direction, even if my own future is a lost cause.

On Twitter, the only accounts who cared what I said were Mafia accounts. I get universally ignored by journalists and academics across the political spectrum. I have emailed thousands and received zero replies. Trump's people ignore me (even as the Mafia-controlled DOJ moves Trump closer to prison...), and TruthSocial has banned me.

If you can think of journalists / bloggers who might take interest, please let them know? That is my best idea, off the top of my head. As I show in my previous post, the bad guys are putting a lot of work into silencing me and the evidence I provide. Take that as a reason to un-silence me.

I will sleep on your question and try to come up with practical ideas. No one has asked how he can help before.

Last edited:

I am receiving murder threats from FBI employees

m7DsaNoxcTLl2Z4L0z9lnxoL5l4FMPDL7oah-8jshJQle-XkL4dKrfyZbzMyR87dKjvbM3qjAMagj3yc4olMZM1vInje7qx6P552Wj4KcDdHi73liHbpNk0qMMrxvzrdhyIEZ7eK2WcboeuTj5oJKQXKnrhr4i6J48Mm0Xl15al3T6s74Fh__ps_jQ

yl_uByYZqK0vUfGExTLslbndFctnHxbKy79y_ov_ahi7jr4CtZ0UVw2MHwKDKYOsVDuHzjuL4NrxRQzi-zO2svpIPN2F8a4B3sPsHE6Mftbhlx_TNKfkwfmQRed0C0xL9Qdyrl_ZnIO86cf9L_UuUtJFdMUePKBR1x4o40bK_j1rphQ5cc5JMDSezQ

Arent they already slaughtering w the vax
I don't know. I know that they brought one guy into the jail I was at and cut him a thousand times with razor blades until he was dead. They also have decapitated people with machetes in Tucson. Most people I talk to act like they want to next to get their heads chopped off with machetes by my assailant, so they pretend this isn't their problem.

goon166.png

If I saw this, I would say: What the fuck did I just see? Why did the Aryan Brotherhood just openly threaten to murder Biard MacGuineas for what Biard said? If Biard is babbling, why does the Aryan Brotherhood care enough to murder Biard over it? Therefore, Biard is making sense.

I think it's hopeless for you all. They (my assailants) could walk right up to you with a machete, and you would take it sitting down. I am out of words for the situation. I am tired of being insulted by people with a tenth my IQ. I am working on resigning myself to watching you get exterminated by my assailant. Have a nice extermination, I guess.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
@deep state abductee
I'm still having issues with to docs and links, they start to load then just pause and won't go any further.
It might help if you crop all the docs and info in the links into images. It might take a little time to get all this stuff cropped into images but i'm willing to wait. Once you get that done you will need to upload all the images on a photo hosting website, I recommend a public site such as imgur so that all your uploads can be seen by the masses and commented on. Once you get that done i recommend joining a private photo hosting site that's secure and backing up all images on it for when the govt eventually deletes them from imgur when they realize people can see them on the web. After you get them backed up then just link the images on this thread for us to read more easily. If you need any help with this i'm sure @Croot_Overlord can help you out. He has advanced degrees in Information technology and also builds rocket ships for @elonmusk

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I don't know. I know that they brought one guy into the jail I was at and cut him a thousand times with razor blades until he was dead. They also have decapitated people with machetes in Tucson. Most people I talk to act like they want to next to get their heads chopped off with machetes by my assailant, so they pretend this isn't their problem.

View attachment 132071

If I saw this, I would say: What the fuck did I just see? Why did the Aryan Brotherhood just openly threaten to murder Biard MacGuineas for what Biard said? If Biard is babbling, why does the Aryan Brotherhood care enough to murder Biard over it? Therefore, Biard is making sense.

I think it's hopeless for you all. They (my assailants) could walk right up to you with a machete, and you would take it sitting down. I am out of words for the situation. I am tired of being insulted by people with a tenth my IQ. I am working on resigning myself to watching you get exterminated by my assailant. Have a nice extermination, I guess.
Are you Jon Sorber?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

View attachment 132071

Can you link that from Twitter instead of a screen shot please

View attachment 132071

5F24A7F8-72C3-435A-A56F-74F5DC1A44D8.gif

D

Deleted member 2886

yes i have seen the first three matrix movies but not the most recent one i didnt get a chance to watch it yet i dont think any of my streaming services are showing it im not sure
Really not missing out on much aye, imo, the recent one is nothing but a "woke" garbage dumpster fire.

Definitely check it out for ya self though, judge for yourself.

Top Bottom