Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

You have to see the matrix for yourself

Easiest to view in my Google Docs, by clicking this: "I was marked for extermination no later than 1989".

Here is a screen shot from my Google docs:

extermination.png

Here is copy/paste of the article, including hyperlinks:

I was marked for extermination no later than 1989, when I was seventeen:

Marilyn Monroe​
me​
“[1954. Marilyn Monroe] and photographer... founded their own production company...—an action that has later been called ‘instrumental’ in the collapse of the studio system.”

Wikipedia
1989: “Last week, MacGuineas unveiled an independent paper at St. Albans to compete with the News. ... All of the News’ senior staff have resigned, leaving in charge juniors who didn’t revolt.”

Washington Post article, 1989-Mar-25.​
“Scaduto alleged that Monroe had kept a red diary in which she had written confidential political information she had heard from the Kennedys, and that her house had been wiretapped... on the orders of union leader Jimmy Hoffa....”

Wikipedia
J1woqRB5VSM28KgDqZvFujoYz2rq_UE4bxTMMc7OzXi3MleY-ZIS3-t8nnLC8pRM3XSc3s0MpFkrIuxtzYxbwsBxrpZb5M-oZZZJel4eRoF7E3hig0-ICVxZ2kRdkOuGdpXCVLGE6eiumnPObFA7L7op1BSyR9zygXzNCXxBUSfcSZAbHTfUrMmIFQ

I am a witness of national significance: corruption, organized crime (the Mafia), misuse of the Secret Service (including wrongful civil commitments), Freemasonry, spying on mail addressed to congressmen, having articles pulled from the Washington Post, subversion of the democratic process.​
“[June of 1962] Fox... studio... began spreading negative publicity about [Monroe], ... alleging that she was mentally disturbed.”

Wikipedia

7E2KXH8xmCjYLOvKSrl_vRK2dk_iYFIQakIeZgHFyfNv9g7F1P_YJY85lqWGulWdbhpQFxKZAnwaQnABvDaNQvAHVv-T2wJtRSVv9ihmBtH3bTqVRelObJhRcO89mXAJrfyprp1qdJ8zJIJLwxCinqFSQxCehd98GEXVmlnZq--PNMreNUQyHkmcfg
“[Later in June of 1962, Fox gave Monroe] a starring role in the black comedy What a Way to Go!....”

Wikipedia
rQSpNCszM0t5QRUWj1K3pYKTG3Wm6R4oVwTUr_C3Zej-9KdqM64SPsKNqadWjoiwNjpyDG1G5ZK3QThk2iRh3GE9ceMS252VPu4p2OZmYFCYDkAKlGGO1qat3gke3qSvBhdefZcCkXigqItmfqVfpMfZj5euQppvpuieTS3eTk1sPxdzvlaZoF137g

A Case of Editorial Extermination”​
1989 Washington Post headline about me.
“[Died August of 1962.] Grandison, who worked at the [L.A. County] coroner’s office at the time of Monroe's death[,] claimed that Monroe's body had been extensively bruised but this had been omitted from the autopsy report, and that he had seen the ‘red diary’, but it had mysteriously disappeared....”

Wikipedia
😐

We’ve taken care of everything
The words you read, the songs you sing
The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes
It’s one for all and all for one
We work together, common sons
Never need to wonder how or why​

Rush, 2112, “The Temples Of Syrinx”​

See also:

Last edited:

champsballs

Elite
Founder

I was marked for extermination no later than 1989

I was marked for extermination no later than 1989, when I was seventeen:

Marilyn Monroe​
me​
“[1954. Marilyn Monroe] and photographer... founded their own production company...—an action that has later been called ‘instrumental’ in the collapse of the studio system.”

Wikipedia
1989: “Last week, MacGuineas unveiled an independent paper at St. Albans to compete with the News. ... All of the News’ senior staff have resigned, leaving in charge juniors who didn’t revolt.”

Washington Post article, 1989-Mar-25.​
“Scaduto alleged that Monroe had kept a red diary in which she had written confidential political information she had heard from the Kennedys, and that her house had been wiretapped... on the orders of union leader Jimmy Hoffa....”

Wikipedia
J1woqRB5VSM28KgDqZvFujoYz2rq_UE4bxTMMc7OzXi3MleY-ZIS3-t8nnLC8pRM3XSc3s0MpFkrIuxtzYxbwsBxrpZb5M-oZZZJel4eRoF7E3hig0-ICVxZ2kRdkOuGdpXCVLGE6eiumnPObFA7L7op1BSyR9zygXzNCXxBUSfcSZAbHTfUrMmIFQ

I am a witness of national significance: corruption, organized crime (the Mafia), misuse of the Secret Service (including wrongful civil commitments), Freemasonry, spying on mail addressed to congressmen, having articles pulled from the Washington Post, subversion of the democratic process.​
“[June of 1962] Fox... studio... began spreading negative publicity about [Monroe], ... alleging that she was mentally disturbed.”

Wikipedia

7E2KXH8xmCjYLOvKSrl_vRK2dk_iYFIQakIeZgHFyfNv9g7F1P_YJY85lqWGulWdbhpQFxKZAnwaQnABvDaNQvAHVv-T2wJtRSVv9ihmBtH3bTqVRelObJhRcO89mXAJrfyprp1qdJ8zJIJLwxCinqFSQxCehd98GEXVmlnZq--PNMreNUQyHkmcfg
“[Later in June of 1962, Fox gave Monroe] a starring role in the black comedy What a Way to Go!....”

Wikipedia
rQSpNCszM0t5QRUWj1K3pYKTG3Wm6R4oVwTUr_C3Zej-9KdqM64SPsKNqadWjoiwNjpyDG1G5ZK3QThk2iRh3GE9ceMS252VPu4p2OZmYFCYDkAKlGGO1qat3gke3qSvBhdefZcCkXigqItmfqVfpMfZj5euQppvpuieTS3eTk1sPxdzvlaZoF137g

A Case of Editorial Extermination”​
1989 Washington Post headline about me.
“[Died August of 1962.] Grandison, who worked at the [L.A. County] coroner’s office at the time of Monroe's death[,] claimed that Monroe's body had been extensively bruised but this had been omitted from the autopsy report, and that he had seen the ‘red diary’, but it had mysteriously disappeared....”

Wikipedia
😐

We’ve taken care of everything
The words you read, the songs you sing
The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes
It’s one for all and all for one
We work together, common sons
Never need to wonder how or why​

Rush, 2112, “The Temples Of Syrinx”​

See also:

You’ve come to the right place.
Could you explain all of this on more detail?

You’ve come to the right place.
Could you explain all of this on more detail?​
It is easier to read (clearer formatting) in my Google Docs:

"I was marked for extermination no later than 1989"

My view of the world is not normal at all. I believe the Mafia has tight control over the U.S. Government and media. I learned that while dating Vice President Gore's daughter. It is a closely guarded secret.

At some point they decided to ruin my life. I think the creepy headline the Washington Post printed about me in 1989 was the deliberate doing of the Mafia, targeting me because I started an independent newspaper out of their control. They are tyrannical and don't want us slaves rebelling against the Mafia's tyranny.

Subsequently, Mafia-controlled doctors and judges wrongfully civil-committed me and put me in jail for six years, to ruin my reputation seriously. They went all out. This Mafia-controlled psychiatrist is lying his a$$ off about me under oath:

mNiq9-UU3JomNDEvxYRTqwnxfN9YOWwiFjq28RhDjQcIts6CcK9GJFeVPxKP3QHPQKOqEF-ihZJcxgDAzaLkeB5q_D22Z9dAJVuXCudmZlr4-FAOShhGkQh851EQ1fSuCueaaIXl6BWcEG_hfFdcOLy4f6mv7odyede8um1RL6JvoRtijSdZMAC-

I said no such thing to him. He made it up.

If I try posting on social media, the Mafia is there, telling everyone to avoid me, telling everyone I am crazy (false) and dangerous (false). They also threaten to put me back in a mental hospital or prison, which they have the power to do. Here they are, telling strangers that I am "delusional" and also threatening to murder me:

“There is no help for him except... a long hospital stay....”

8zIE12xzMv39r7Gn6iCOr2g73mhClqL1aedS5UpWQXqnAWTt-WDItgcOah3m-d9UpTBFC9UEb6tRqdurb0c8GP2mx3uniXaUgIUgMIV2wAy9Xc8g1KfYcHmEDRP4C-WRgSIJfHJNsmZ1d8DEehMiMYw

“You’re talking yourself into some serious issues. Stop now while you’re ahead.”

6LeLVgqWGWwNlrO-FEkzjYZo72kp8lR0CAA-ErP4qRv5Sx4f4C3f9AjUHPUQQiYz2hpTVEU2hw_QXMz-jS6WW_y1bGU1d1MdIG0XQz30kfb4WWO-2JVccorZSPISaFdqSWF0dW9nhJp2FVU0fsqKozU

“This road you’re headed down has no positive outcome. It’s only going to end terribly for you.”
LBxYw9I74jdIAI2_EdicMKUTaccVzPW1P6nkXqVNYvSZq2bMYJ6Yv6LPV7TgKB4-UfoJ99FCpOrEJ0ztv8Hscjqp6Z7mYDSS5PveWe5XF9681ofWqw29yC85IS3C7j22d1sbepuxs3fj-6gDxXJ1dpU

They do this in broad daylight, and it is extreme; but they control the press, so they press ignores what the Mafia is doing to me. CNN ignores, and so do FOX and Tucker Carlson.

The Mafia controls the FBI / DOJ and are running to campaign to imprison Trump.

They hated Marilyn Monroe too, and they told everyone she was crazy and then murdered her. They have been increasingly threatening to murder me, and FOX, Tucker Carlson, FBI are permitting it without objection.

Dr. Silberman: And this computer thinks it can win by killing him before he’s even conceived. A sort of retroactive abortion? Why didn’t the computer just kill Conner then?

Kyle Reese: It had no choice. Their defense grid was smashed. We’d won. Taking out Conner then would make no difference. Skynet had to wipe out his entire existence.
OhSneC08F75Vcis2hfRoQqIwB9VCXt-3zFvV9-SfKT4ZHQK3zoj6HAY2liynvOoxQJJX3XFtMjlx5DvBjk27TFJxmLLv2JNa_HHaq8eTPtrYAJIrqQQ3_hEdY57plwh_usCXf7PUv6UNLRmTfE_bdEn05G3sdiP-Z12CXTkyam4FFGpRXbOmcCZoag
grKKvYYWeS4JEkfId1fKUiizcjENgaLk3E4sfANcTgA7EoEPiiCttwkD8oK_lGKdfF1ZTz4tzhyMtrj9b0RE82EgoiK5qwBBK6S1-wZOePcByK4p_KIAJcLrhrvbM9LPhQ1gwSX1PJleQoskZpw_bjgNIkNNBrCWsnswgGKNbtjWzkPtRaKJ9X5ouQ

I am the subject of a witness-tampering operation.
XbFbQ3qd63p_AufPcpi4kYz8DzK4x4JsBE-27QghqyADhhVzErBF3dV4GJB6781rxQjHnrTY0NKGop780Y8Xq0WTJo8TmKHIq-0GVQRIY1LsvurJWBIQizCR5WdUyFlkZWlwWHkjkGpXMtoiFowCXMa7a8RwRrTA_fWKYM40OtpCrhg-6Ymyx7Vn9g

“You’re going to start getting reported here until you get banned.”

pfVKWpyqlFqCwaf5sa-gTwE6MVKd9UDbku-Zu6KcrWJfw16BQ-sz1WgdDSfP-PaQyCrYAWRZpZ-MdvQyjUIEoes8Unl_ELM9J_d9a9U7sLeXSNd1h--fteiV5deQ39s3haaoNDKDw_8KOKUMb9CvLYwL8F3r9kdlbzNYkDblrMp0F-DjUxssRYCixg

FI0jtrJrj5zzfFeOp1_JxSdaCVYqCc9rzPRw-iu94dWKBze4iuEBkwTOckTHIBdc46toVAFwtYAnDkxPwklwnIJ2teuhaBAt3G-58vUdi6ofFrEA8WSvdi28PqSd4IFRS42OjFyN4DhLiQgbpoKaJYpuBqDEdTaD2CxrJGvsZOTjBG-AoyxBmF6suQ
n63khQyO99-dkXKx1StntYcUZHqzwkwW13lQUzo0_bupg3_eMDc3Z-HAh-SQkYHtZTNeRGFjxp9Ry5nWIv8h6UlD02JdEIPqZTiXnZPNEqAuyF8mBC6SWuuzjI-WyPLCMbfPYJjFWzlotnuGxS3PGUy4ZhZoiL12mmbokQL6oM_zfTxSfkyNE0Boaw

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Troll alert. This is what these gub fucks do. Try to suck you in some outrageous BS so you join in which allows them to use statements to point you out as some irrational looney tune. They then use that to discredit an entire conversation and turn the public against it.

Tell Wray to eat a fuckin dick. Go change Biden’s dirty diaper bitch. Out.

Troll alert. This is what these gub fucks do. Try to suck you in some outrageous BS so you join in which allows them to use statements to point you out as some irrational looney tune. They then use that to discredit an entire conversation and turn the public against it.

How to spot a SPECTRE agent
  1. Primary characteristics. He:
    1. cannot recall my statements correctly;
    2. does not believe in organized crime;
    3. manners like he was raised by farm animals.

Viking is right.. These spooks and snitches pop into these internet communities looking for the lost souls they can frame for terrible shit..

The fucks in charge would love nothing more than to leave a crumb trail of some lunatic back to a pro constitution/Maga site.

Does the Mafia Control the vatican or the Other way around?
Who controls them? Know anything about sweden?
You related to payseur?
Who controls the Rothchilds
Interesting questions, but I do not know the answers. I only know what I have witnessed, including while dating U.S. Vice President Gore's daughter. I have a witnessed a lot of privileged and interesting things, but not enough to answer your questions.

Here is something you can witness for yourself, this movie clip, which incorporates (1) President, (2) Mafia, and (3) mass shooters:

Railway Hall Stairs scene” (1994)

No way is that a coincidence. That clip was scripted by someone with insider info. And then notice it also incorporates the Pope. I'll leave you with that evidence. My interpretation doesn't matter, since I have no firsthand knowledge about the Vatican.

I don't even know what payseur is. I am curious, since your other questions are interesting. I don't know jack about Sweden.

I couldn't tell you who controls the Mafia. I have been unable to clear the CCP or Triad of participation. This incident links China with the Gores:

The Mafia left fingerprints all over my case when they:
  1. planted the word "Mafia" in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. See ‘Delusional Disorder’ Is a Fake Mental Disorder.
  2. diagnosed me "Delusional Disorder" for no medical reason.
Don't miss "‘Delusional Disorder’ Is a Fake Mental Disorder". It is very telling. It shows a great breach in U.S. national security, one that is ongoing and being covered up.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Interesting questions, but I do not know the answers. I only know what I have witnessed, including while dating U.S. Vice President Gore's daughter. I have a witnessed a lot of privileged and interesting things, but not enough to answer your questions.

Here is something you can witness for yourself, this movie clip, which incorporates (1) President, (2) Mafia, and (3) mass shooters:

No way is that a coincidence. That clip was scripted by someone with insider info. And then notice it also incorporates the Pope. I'll leave you with that evidence. My interpretation doesn't matter, since I have no firsthand knowledge about the Vatican.

I don't even know what payseur is. I am curious, since your other questions are interesting. I don't know jack about Sweden.

I couldn't tell you who controls the Mafia. I have been unable to clear the CCP or Triad of participation. This incident links China with the Gores:

1. planted the word "Mafia" in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. See ‘Delusional Disorder’ Is a Fake Mental Disorder.
Don't miss "‘Delusional Disorder’ Is a Fake Mental Disorder". It is very telling. It shows a great breach in U.S. national security, one that is ongoing and being covered up.

I’m having trouble getting those links to lod but I have bad internet. Could you type them out into text on here so I can read more into it? Make sure not to space out the paragraphs at all and bunch everything together so I can read it easier on my phone. This will be appreciated by everyone here

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Payseur and Wallenburg from sweden control the mafia vatican rotchilds and rockefellers
Payseur is french and is subordinate to Wallenburg. Go to the begonning of dances thread. It is all in there

1 item i stole from @CuriousFiend
In 10 seconds of search

I’m having trouble getting those links to lod but I have bad internet. Could you type them out into text on here so I can read more into it? Make sure not to space out the paragraphs at all and bunch everything together so I can read it easier on my phone. This will be appreciated by everyone here
At your convenience (later), I hope we can resolve the problem with my Google Doc loading for you. I want to make sure they are working okay. They are under attack:

goon083-002.png

Since I consider my article "‘Delusional Disorder’ Is a Fake Mental Disorder" to be important, I have created a thread on this forum, where I have tried pasting the info from Google Docs to this forum:

The formatting after the copy/paste isn't good though. Here are screenshots from my Google Docs, but since these are images, the hyperlinks in them don't function:

fakeMentalDisorder001.png

dd.png

Payseur and Wallenburg from sweden control the mafia vatican rotchilds and rockefellers
Payseur is french and is subordinate to Wallenburg. Go to the begonning of dances thread. It is all in there

Thank you very much. I am pasting this from my Google Docs:

In high school and college I was friends with U.S. Senator Jay Rockefeller’s daughter. She invited me to the family residence for dinner before high school prom; Senator John Rockefeller took me to dinner while I was in college; etc.

XvI9CNSkAvhJhyFTKNH52Gj7pWEyfUIknLs66ObcPrFdJ6cwQbuII3pWRF3I9LFm5azsKEcdaoTpFAZs3tIDLAaRIrcMnsxsor8OLHJRg66dsLhqf2WdP4fPnS0pGFGHi9GyCK_yk9ciB4dLWfWbKh6TEIMsX-1BRCYi_WCq-l2DATDyQKU8jqQGZA

Valerie Rockefeller and I

Senator John Rockefeller asked about my political views. He later communicated to the FBI about me (I am told by his daughter Valerie). The FBI & friends [COINTELPRO] proceeded to persecute and over-surveil me. That reminds me of how the FBI treated Trump. The corrupt agents on my case probably were even clumsier than the ones on Trump’s case. Special prosecutor should investigate.

This is from my article "I am the subject of a witness-tampering operation".

A couple of months ago, I wrote an open letter to Sharon Percy Rockefeller. It badly needs editing. It is not great writing, but maybe informative:

To: Sharon Percy Rockefeller

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Im not entering your docs​
So what? I never asked you to. No idea who you are; for all I know, you're a Mafia-agent. There's always someone who doesn't understand computers and imagines he can get malware from Google's controlled server: docs.google.com. You do you.

I have world-class credentials out the butt:
“MacGuineas is articulate and intelligent. MacGuineas understands the appellate issues and the proceedings in the district court.”

— 9th Circuit Court of Appeal, Case: 13-10129, Document 20.​
LU_ZtNrq5xg4UlRqYDgtRoeXM7QnQLnipkJIhnYSLXvOcL69YOMscN_sFn5aagSAmFU9md4D5H8o4VhLPvMV0YWyh5uOFk6eiyr425pzDn-_GrdTPkWzkeYnmy_flRfnJHABH1-YR-EAUOjQpQAWEpEEELV31RRBQUGei0LVD09OyYF532XxG9skxw

— Constitutional law professor and former Supreme Court clerk Kermit Roosevelt, Case 4:07-cr-01838-RCC-BPV, Document 142, p.13.​
* My science major was ‘Symbolic Systems’. “Most other schools call it cognitive science”:
  • systems that are built with symbols, like natural language, programming languages, and formal logic; and​
  • systems that work with symbols, such as minds and brains, computers, networks, and complex social systems.​
https://symsys.stanford.edu/about/whats-name

“When headmasters go against kids with names like MacGuineas... they don’t stand a chance.”

— Brit Hume (former ABC White House correspondent and managing editor of the Fox News Channel), Washington Post.​

My docs are for intelligent readers, not yokels scared of google.com.

Last edited:

Oler Ted

Elite
So what? I never asked you to. No idea who you are; for all I know, you're a Mafia-agent. There's always someone who doesn't understand computers and imagines he can get malware from Google's controlled server: docs.google.com. You do you.

“MacGuineas is articulate and intelligent. MacGuineas understands the appellate issues and the proceedings in the district court.”

LU_ZtNrq5xg4UlRqYDgtRoeXM7QnQLnipkJIhnYSLXvOcL69YOMscN_sFn5aagSAmFU9md4D5H8o4VhLPvMV0YWyh5uOFk6eiyr425pzDn-_GrdTPkWzkeYnmy_flRfnJHABH1-YR-EAUOjQpQAWEpEEELV31RRBQUGei0LVD09OyYF532XxG9skxw

— Constitutional law professor and former Supreme Court clerk Kermit Roosevelt, Case 4:07-cr-01838-RCC-BPV, Document 142, p.13.​
* My science major was ‘Symbolic Systems’. “Most other schools call it cognitive science”:
  • systems that are built with symbols, like natural language, programming languages, and formal logic; and​
  • systems that work with symbols, such as minds and brains, computers, networks, and complex social systems.​

“When headmasters go against kids with names like MacGuineas... they don’t stand a chance.”

— Brit Hume (former ABC White House correspondent and managing editor of the Fox News Channel), Washington Post.​

@Rebarcock. Is an MK ultra agent

What’s your story? How did you find the forum?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Im not a yokle. Im a cock. Yet you respond to me. How intelligent does that make you

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad

Viking is right.. These spooks and snitches pop into these internet communities looking for the lost souls they can frame for terrible shit..

The fucks in charge would love nothing more than to leave a crumb trail of some lunatic back to a pro constitution/Maga site.

I feel personally honored they care about us

There will be accounts here harassing me and trying to get me banned; they work for the Mafia, and they are trying to silence me. They cannot resist insulting and harassing me, and they will try to incite bystanders into joining their lynch mob. They will try to scare everyone out of reading my Google Docs, because they don't like what my Google Docs say. Please leave the bad manners to them? They set no example to follow.

See also: "How to spot a SPECTRE agent".

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
There will be accounts here harassing me and trying to get me banned; they work for the Mafia, and they are trying to silence me. They cannot resist insulting and harassing me, and they will try to incite bystanders into joining their lynch mob. They will try to scare everyone out of reading my Google Docs, because they don't like what my Google Docs say. Please leave the bad manners to them? They set no example to follow.

Well you aren’t getting banned here, but you will likely be harassed. The hazing usually lets up about a week in

Well you aren’t getting banned here, but you will likely be harassed. The hazing usually lets up about a week in
I have known only harassment for the past twenty years; mostly from a crime-syndicate that murders people in real life and is seriously threatening to do that to me. I can handle it. Thank you for not banning me.

You will probably get much better response posting text and images directly in here rather than links

Pasting links and links with links is kinda sketch
I spent months on the Google Docs. I am not hoping to reach the masses, just the right individuals. People scared of Google Docs do not matter, IMHO.

Personally, I believe the Mafia is going to start slaughtering people en masse after I am murdered. I am trying to stop it. People who fight me will get what they get from my assailant, the Mafia. Not a game. People who treat it like one will learn the hard way.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I spent months on the Google Docs. I am not hoping to reach the masses, just the right individuals. People scared of Google Docs do not matter, IMHO.

Personally, I believe the Mafia is going to start slaughtering people en masse after I am murdered. I am trying to stop it. People who fight me will get what they get from my assailant, the Mafia. Not a game. People who treat it like one will learn the hard way.
1662243833088.gif

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Congrats on the music degree... you still paying off your student loans from the 90s, or did Biden cancel that for you?
Finish school, illiterate 🤡 🤪 :

• systems that are built with symbols, like natural language, programming languages, and formal logic; and
  • systems that work with symbols, such as minds and brains, computers, networks, and complex social systems.
That's Stanford's name for A.I., 🤡 🤪. That's the best A.I. degree out of Silicon Valley from 1993, illiterate 🤡 🤪.

The other major was Music, Science, Technology.

“For 25 years, the Editors’ Choice Awards have recognized the best music production technology for artists, producers, and engineers. This year, in honor of our anniversary, we’re expanding our focus—in addition to honoring the year’s best new innovations, we’re also paying tribute to game-changing products that have shaped the way we make music.

Seer Systems Reality has been selected for a 2017 Electronic Musician Editors’ Choice Legacy Award.”

Get a life, illiterate 🤡 🤪. And learn some manners; you act like you were raised by a crack whore.

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

The bullshit needs to get bant

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Do you have The Plan?

(Are you Q)

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Arent they already slaughtering w the vax

QuanChi

Elite

Finish school, retard.

View attachment 131044

View attachment 131045
This you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom