Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

In my WTF moment for today!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Croot overlord didn't like a recent thread I started so he doxed me to another poster. I couldn't care less about it, doesn't bother me. Just seems an odd way of going about running a website.
Dude I could be wrong but I think your account of overlord doxxing you is off.
Nole put his wife and house pics out there and you used them. Which while I wouldn't have done it but I do believe it is fair game. Once you put yourself out here in name or image it is for all to see. I recently got scammed by a cartel for 7k worth of steel bc I somehow let my work email out and they exploited me w a stolen CC and drove away w my wire mesh for concrete
I like the idea of rowdy night fights. @BurntJ and I could probably put something together if called upon

TJHall1

Legendary
Nole put his wife and house pics out there and you used them. Which while I wouldn't have done it but I do believe it is fair game. Once you put yourself out here in name or image it is for all to see. I recently got scammed by a cartel for 7k worth of steel bc I somehow let my work email out and they exploited me w a stolen CC and drove away w my wire mesh for concrete. @BurntJ and I could probably put something together if called upon
You think it was coincidence that yesterday croot had a problem with a thread I started and then shortly after that someone knows my name?? If so, I gotta laugh at you here 🤣🤣

It's an odd thing to do as someone in charge of a site, but he can do what he wants. Like I said, not gonna make me angry, but an odd way to try and police posters in a free speech site.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You think it was coincidence that yesterday croot had a problem with a thread I started and then shortly after that someone knows my name?? If so, I gotta laugh at you here 🤣🤣

It's an odd thing to do as someone in charge of a site, but he can do what he wants. Like I said, not gonna make me angry, but an odd way to try and police posters in a free speech site.
I'm not aware of that and I can certainly be wrong. No disagreement there. I just can't see overlord outting you. Now I would in a fucking second but I didn't do it so spare the wrath for another. I just wish we could get everyone to Wachovia of main st and get this shit figured out. I'll. Buy a keg and Boston butt

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

you are your responsible for you own privacy. if you are going to get extremely personal with someone, and you don’t want them to get personal with you, YOU better make sure that you have protected your privacy.

No information gets shared that is not publicly made available by the posters themselves. The only thing additional information I have that is unique to other people is an email and an IP address and I do not share that

TJHall1

Legendary
you are your responsible for you own privacy. if you are going to get extremely personal with someone, and you don’t want them to get personal with you, YOU better make sure that you have protected your privacy.

No information gets shared that is not publicly made available by the posters themselves. The only thing additional information I have that is unique to other people is an email and an IP address and I do not share that
Like I said, you do whatever you want. I've never shared my name on this site.

Extremely coincidental that right after you message me saying you don't like the thread someone else comes to know what my name is. "Coincidental" 🤣

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

This.

TJHall1

Legendary

And I never said I don't want anyone getting personal with me. This doesn't bother me.

More a warning to other posters that you might get too emotional and dox them if you don't approve of their posts.

TJHall1

Legendary
Last edited:

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I thought it was a funny ass troll job.

I thought it was in poor taste.

I thought him tagging the poster in the replies was the funniest part.

I thought him tagging him in the replies was in poor taste.

Clearly anyone with a brain understands that such a provoking post opens themselves up to the same.

Taking sides in said dispute is retarded middle school/ high school shit. If the Nole found the information on his own, and I imagine he had enough motivation too... lol

Then it’s fair game.

Hopefully you two can reign it in and become somewhat civilized.

I look forward to the laughs.

BurntJ

Founder
Except neither of those are me in that picture. I'm at that tailgate, but they fucked up the names.

ETA: I'm pretty sure the one on the right gave them my name on purpose, being a jackass. He's like 13 or 14 years younger than me.
So are you challenging the site owner to dox you? That is how this reads.

BurntJ

Founder
And I never said I don't want anyone getting personal with me. This doesn't bother me.

More a warning to other posters that you might get too emotional and dox them if you don't approve of their posts.
JFC. Seriously, get back on your meds man. You have been acting especially insane lately. I’m not trying to be a dick BUT JFC go back and look at your postings lately.

TJHall1

Legendary

Clearly anyone with a brain understands that such a provoking post opens themselves up to the same.

Taking sides in said dispute is retarded middle school/ high school shit. If the Nole found the information on his own, and I imagine he had enough motivation too... lol

Then it’s fair game.

no-one-is-civil-anymore.gif

TJHall1

Legendary

Then it’s fair game.

It was absolutely in poor taste. It was also funny.

Just like he thinks it's funny to tag me out of the blue 10 times a day to make 5th grade level jokes that he thinks are hilarious.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Then it’s fair game.

We are too much alike. This is verbatim where I'm at. Thought it was wrong and hilarious. Like watching the kids lick the windows on the bus. You laugh but you know that is wrong but you look back and laugh again and then tell your buddies later so you can all laugh together. Hell maybe @TJHall1 and @TjHall1_lovescock (lol just saw this) is just trolling more.
@American Deplorable . this is how you do it

BurntJ

Founder
We are too much alike. This is verbatim where I'm at. Thought it was wrong and hilarious. Like watching the kids lick the windows on the bus. You laugh but you know that is wrong but you look back and laugh again and then tell your buddies later so you can all laugh together. Hell maybe @TJHall1 and @TjHall1_lovescock (lol just saw this) is just trolling more.
@American Deplorable . this is how you do it
Get outta my head. @Croot_Overlord im not sure what is about to happen but if @Rebarcock. keep posting my thoughts…..something must be done about this immediately. 🤣🤣😍

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
What's got you dying at that post? I'm confused.
How nonchalant you are 1st
How the punk kid used your name 2nd

Overlord evening having the pic 3rd
And you actually being at that tailgate 4th

I can't get my yard work done now when it is cool out bc there is so much going on. Keep on man this is why we have free speech. Say it on a message board.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
ROWDY NIGHT FIGHTS
ONLY AT THE GARDEN
THIS SUNDAY

I been up since 430am wake bake bake bake shop yardwork bake phone

TJHall1

Legendary
How nonchalant you are 1st
How the punk kid used your name 2nd

Overlord evening having the pic 3rd
And you actually being at that tailgate 4th

I can't get my yard work done now when it is cool out bc there is so much going on. Keep on man this is why we have free speech. Say it on a message board.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
ROWDY NIGHT FIGHTS
ONLY AT THE GARDEN
THIS SUNDAY

I been up since 430am wake bake bake bake shop yardwork bake phone
Ya, if I remember correctly that's what happened. The one on the left is a cousin and the one on the right is a friend of my younger brother and that cousin.

The next week after the game he sent me that picture thinking it was funny. They were all 19-20 at the time. I was 32 or 33.

Them brown sugar bacon wrapped smokies were tits tho. And that is my little tailgater grill from Menards.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Nole put his wife and house pics out there and you used them. Which while I wouldn't have done it but I do believe it is fair game. Once you put yourself out here in name or image it is for all to see. I recently got scammed by a cartel for 7k worth of steel bc I somehow let my work email out and they exploited me w a stolen CC and drove away w my wire mesh for concrete
I like the idea of rowdy night fights. @BurntJ and I could probably put something together if called upon
Chad is a fucking pussy. My good buddy helped me pull some personal info on him.

Amazing the shit you find when you dig.

Not like @TJHall1 still lives at home with his parents...... Wait, or maybe he does lol

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

BurntJ

Founder
Not sure what's going here, but look at that fucking grill. It's not even suitable for the balcony of an efficiency apartment in the projects. And this was used at a college football game tailgate? Get your shit together, Iowa.
yeah. That’s the poorest fucking tailgate party I’ve ever seen. Imagine participating in that shitty tailgate. I would leave and go party with NONPOORS! The whole picture of the Gimp and Iowa are coming into to focus…….😳🤣

BurntJ

Founder
Chad is a fucking pussy. My good buddy helped me pull some personal info on him.

Amazing the shit you find when you dig.

Not like @TJHall1 still lives at home with his parents...... Wait, or maybe he does lol
Who is Chad?
I am down with @Rebarcock. ’s idea and will gladly host/promote this night. (I feel like the card line will be easy to fill and if not I will head over to tMB to finish out.) The main issue I foresee will be determining who gets to fight the most hated…. You definitely have my vote for to matchup against the Gimp.

I will need some general info out of all participants as it will be necessary for both setting and betting the line. (FYI: you gotta weigh in if you wanna wrestle IYKWIM!)

BurntJ

Founder
Post yours......
This is NOT the way to handle this. Beat his ass or let it go. You have seen a glimpse into his life. There is nothing to lose, you on the other handle are a valued member of the/your community with a wonderful family.

That lunatic might post info on your special needs child (totally disgusting but I wouldn’t put it past that nutjob).

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary

Then it’s fair game.

That's not what happened. Croot messaged me and made it clear he didn't like the thread yesterday. There were a few messages exchanged and I basically said I was leaving it up.

Basically right after that new jersey knew my name all of a sudden. I didn't realize croot had posted screenshots from the bowl pickem website on here, so technically dox was the wrong word to use from me there.

He either sent him the screenshot or pointed him in the direction to find it and see my name because he was mad about the thread I made and felt bad for new jersey clown.

Like I said, I don't care, just seemed to be an odd and interesting thing for the owner of the site to do because he didn't like a thread on a free speech forum.

TJHall1

Legendary
Oh someone found out my real name on a forum that I willingly posted it on. Wow

Shut the fuck up you idiot. Put your name out there if you want to call someone’s daughter a whore several times over.
It already is you fuckin moron. And I don't care. It's a fucking internet forum.

Secondly I never posted my name on here, dipshit.

Internetting is serious business!!

Put your name out there if you want to claim it's fine to murder babies with handicaps.

Top Bottom