Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

In my WTF moment for today!

TJHall1

Legendary
I’m not a little bitch that hides behind a keyboard. Clearly you are
sad-crying.gif

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
How am I hiding lol

My name is already on this site, yours isn't, but I'm hiding???

You're on fire the last few days.

I just posted my name in the post above this.

I actually somewhat like you and think you are pretty funny. But you have to admit your behavior yesterday was childish and you would never say those things to my face.

TJHall1

Legendary
I just posted my name in the post above this.

I actually somewhat like you and think you are pretty funny. But you have to admit your behavior yesterday was childish and you would never say those things to my face.
I'd say whatever the hell I want to your face.

I'd love to see you go up to the parents that you don't know of a special needs kid and tell them you're in favor of killing special needs babies because they're more of a hassle.

I cant imagine getting actually angry over what a stranger said to me on an Internet forum like you are right now. An Internet forum. A stranger.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I'd say whatever the hell I want to your face.

I'd love to see you go up to the parents that you don't know of a special needs kid and tell them you're in favor of killing special needs babies because they're more of a hassle.

I cant imagine getting actually angry over what a stranger said to me on an Internet forum. An Internet forum. A stranger.

I’m not angry. I’m not in favor of them killing their baby, I’m in favor of them having the choice.

Being angry and wondering who a childish asshole on the internet is are two different things.

You can say those things to my face if you want, and you very well may kick my ass, but we are gonna throw some hands if you call my daughter a whore in front of me.

I can separate all those facts and even still kind of like you because I’m an adult and it’s just the internet.

Stop crying because you were too stupid to remember that your name was exposed
On this forum.

Now I’ll wait for your predictable response that 1) you aren’t stupid 2) that I am angry and 3) you aren’t crying when in fact you are.

I’ll leave you alone for now. Enjoy your weekend @TjHall1_lovescock

TJHall1

Legendary
I’m not angry. I’m not in favor of them killing their baby, I’m in favor of them having the choice.

Being angry and wondering who a childish asshole on the internet is are two different things.

You can say those things to my face if you want, and you very well may kick my ass, but we are gonna throw some hands if you call my daughter a whore in front of me.

I can separate all those facts and even still kind of like you because I’m an adult and it’s just the internet.

Stop crying because you were too stupid to remember that your name was exposed
On this forum.

Now I’ll wait for your predictable response that 1) you aren’t stupid 2) that I am angry and 3) you aren’t crying when in fact you are.

I’ll leave you alone for now. Enjoy your weekend @TjHall1_lovescock
Never called your daughters whores. You're making that up.

Not crying. I have now posted a handful of times that I don't give a fuck if my name is on here. It's a bunch of fucking strangers giving each other shit and I obviously don't take it as serious as you.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Never called your daughters whores. You're making that up.

Not crying. I have now posted a handful of times that I don't give a fuck if my name is on here. It's a bunch of fucking strangers giving each other shit and I obviously don't take it as serious as you.
You def implied his daughter was a whore. You were worse than usual yesterday.

Can we get back to the real main question?

What went wrong in life to for you to be so poor that you tailgate like that…..then admit that is your shitty grill and you were there?

TJHall1

Legendary
You def implied his daughter was a whore. You were worse than usual yesterday.

Can we get back to the real main question?

What went wrong in life to for you to be so poor that you tailgate like that…..then admit that is your shitty grill and you were there?
I never called anyone a whore. If that's what your reading comprehension got you then you're a certified retard.

I don't tailgate. Used to once a year, if that, but haven't for at least 2 years.

That is my grill. I already said that. Reading Is hard for you I know.

I already literally said I was there. I know reading is hard for you.

Maybe try a little to not come off as such a retard.

BurntJ

Founder
I never called anyone a whore. If that's what your reading comprehension got you then you're a certified retard.

I don't tailgate. Used to once a year, if that, but haven't for at least 2 years.

That is my grill. I already said that. Reading Is hard for you I know.

I already literally said I was there. I know reading is hard for you.

Maybe try a little to not come off as such a retard.
Start from the beginning and explain where it all went wrong for you in life. You should write a book….The experts guide to being an insane loser.

Also don’t tailgate…..hell don’t football at all you suck at it all. I’d be fucking pissed if something be invited me to that shit.

1656284613560.gif

TJHall1

Legendary
Start from the beginning and explain where it all went wrong for you in life. You should write a book….The experts guide to being an insane loser.

Also don’t tailgate…..hell don’t football at all you suck at it all. I’d be fucking pissed if something be invited me to that shit.

View attachment 113643
Those people would never invite a raging faggot, so you wouldn't have to worry about it.

And holy shit you still can't fucking read. In my last post I already said I don't tailgate. Damn you are one dumb motherfucker.

At least in the last month or so youve started to put together competent posts and not just random words where you sporadically capitalize shit and it looks like someone with tourettes and downs wrote it. I'll give you that.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
That's not what happened. Croot messaged me and made it clear he didn't like the thread yesterday. There were a few messages exchanged and I basically said I was leaving it up.

Basically right after that new jersey knew my name all of a sudden. I didn't realize croot had posted screenshots from the bowl pickem website on here, so technically dox was the wrong word to use from me there.

He either sent him the screenshot or pointed him in the direction to find it and see my name because he was mad about the thread I made and felt bad for new jersey clown.

Like I said, I don't care, just seemed to be an odd and interesting thing for the owner of the site to do because he didn't like a thread on a free speech forum.
Do you fucking whine all the time? Holy shit

TJHall1

Legendary
Lol Chad, say hi to.your sister.

Rumor is she is about to transition too. Wait until I post that shit. Priceless.

You are better than an Amazon stock dividend
You make up and post whatever you have to in order to make yourself feel better. I fully support that. You obviously need it at this point.

I thought it was a funny ass troll job.

I thought it was in poor taste.

I thought him tagging the poster in the replies was the funniest part.

I thought him tagging him in the replies was in poor taste.

Clearly anyone with a brain understands that such a provoking post opens themselves up to the same.

Taking sides in said dispute is retarded middle school/ high school shit. If the Nole found the information on his own, and I imagine he had enough motivation too... lol

Then it’s fair game.

Hopefully you two can reign it in and become somewhat civilized.

I look forward to the laughs.

Has the thread been taken down

BurntJ

Founder
Those people would never invite a raging faggot, so you wouldn't have to worry about it.

And holy shit you still can't fucking read. In my last post I already said I don't tailgate. Damn you are one dumb motherfucker.

At least in the last month or so youve started to put together competent posts and not just random words where you sporadically capitalize shit and it looks like someone with tourettes and downs wrote it. I'll give you that.
So I tell you your shitty poor fucking tailgate is an embarrassment and I would never be caught at that POS and your response is….they would never invite you. Well no shit, I literally Know or associate with 0 people that poor and trashy so…..Congrats? I would tell you try harder at life BUT honestly poor trashy and insane fit you perfectly.

Top Bottom