Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

JNEW19

Poster
No. They say there is a misunderstanding of the term airborne and they clarify what its meaning is....which is smaller “droplets”.

If this was truly airborne, then nobody would be safe and everyone would get it. It is spread via droplets or touching someone who is infected. I think the terminology is an issue for discussion purposes.

the actual virus still needs something to travel with, which means the picture regarding the size of the virus as compared to the threads in masks id invalid. The virus isn’t traveling long distances without a droplet of sorts.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/scientific-brief-sars-cov-2.html
More misinformation. IDC regardless it’s all bull shit. First thing that pops up when I google.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
There's nothing wrong with that at all. I've been around for a while - long-time lurker on rivals and then finally decided to start weighing in on the original thread. In other words, I've been fed disappointment after disappointment. I'm of the opinion that the change we want has to be enacted at the local level and work its way up through the system. Sitting around and hoping for some global cabal takedown that includes a financial reset over a two-week period is pure fantasy. Is it fun to read and wonder about? Of course. I'm guilty of it. Is it a reality? No.

Oh, Joe and co. will 100% find a way to completely F this country even more than they already have. That's the movie we're really watching.

I agree that mobilization at the local level is critical. But it won't overcome major deep state operations. If Biden is in deep with China, the moves they make will have global implications. It has to happen on all levels.
We'll need MI to do some of the heavy lifting. Short term, we need this support. Long term, changing things at the local level will help reset our political system organically. But that takes time. On some issues, like the attack on 1A/2A, Global economic reset and the Green New Deal, I just don't feel we have time to spare. Getting our local county commissioners reset won't be enough.

The only way to fix this country is installing term limits. If you think about it this country has been ran by the same people for decades. So how do we accomplish that?
I'm not a PolySci guy but I'd rather see true election integrity implemented and something done about lobbyist. Election integrity will cure the term limit issue, imo.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Unsure of source. From Telegram: https://t.me/InevitableET/1170?comment=110869

View attachment 9453

Cue Joe Kings “What the fvck does that mean?” in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .
Just let this all be true. If so...

795baeb5e495fc3b43cf72281cf0ea05.jpeg

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
When a government’s elected officials no longer represent their electorate, when they have become the very worst of us, when their primary aim is their own gain and power, it is time to ask yourself, do we need these “overlords?” Do any of you believe that these people actually represent you? Our founders new this when they added the Bill of Rights to our Constitution...to protect all of us from “them.” They were smart men, tested in the fire, and knew of the inherent evil nature of man. They’d seen it. They’d fought it. They knew what power did to man. Their goal was that it not ever happen again. We are seeing exactly what they were fighting against...

Npklee

Elite
Unsure of source. From Telegram: https://t.me/InevitableET/1170?comment=110869

View attachment 9453

Cue Joe Kings “What the fvck does that mean?” in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

If anyone gives the linked post from telegram any credibility punch yourself in the face as hard as you possibly can multiple times. I tried to give it a chance and then I saw XRP at 4 digits. Although not surprising because anyone who believes that XRP could ever hit double digits let alone 4 digits is probably the only group of people that would believe this post.

Let me highlight how FUCKING insane it is to think XRP could ever come close to $1,000 and how dumb anyone has to be to take anything this person says seriously.

Total Supply of XRP: 99,990,831,162
Multiplied by token price: $1000
Equals: $99,990,831,162,000 or $99.99Trillion with a T marketcap.

The total size of the world economy is $88T. So XRP would be about 13%ish bigger than the entire world's economy.

Please note this is using the smallest 4 digit number possible. It obviously only gets more absurd the higher the number goes into the 4 digits.

Also: This isn't a knock on you at all @Jayhox for bringing it here. Just before anyone decides to ask you a million questions on what it means and wastes any mental energy I wanted to do the basic math on a claim made in the post to show if just that part is that absurd think about how absurd the rest of the post is.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
If anyone gives the linked post from telegram any credibility punch yourself in the face as hard as you possibly can multiple times. I tried to give it a chance and then I saw XRP at 4 digits. Although not surprising because anyone who believes that XRP could ever hit double digits let alone 4 digits is probably the only group of people that would believe this post.

Let me highlight how FUCKING insane it is to think XRP could ever come close to $1,000 and how dumb anyone has to be to take anything this person says seriously.

Total Supply of XRP: 99,990,831,162
Multiplied by token price: $1000
Equals: $99,990,831,162,000 or $99.99Trillion with a T marketcap.

The total size of the world economy is $88T. So XRP would be about 13%ish bigger than the entire world's economy.

Please note this is using the smallest 4 digit number possible. It obviously only gets more absurd the higher the number goes into the 4 digits.

Also: This isn't a knock on you at all @Jayhox for bringing it here. Just before anyone decides to ask you a million questions on what it means and wastes any mental energy I wanted to do the basic math on a claim made in the post to show if just that part is that absurd think about how absurd the rest of the post is.

Yeah but I've read that the Vatican bank is pretty big. ;)

Long cat

Elite
No. They say there is a misunderstanding of the term airborne and they clarify what its meaning is....which is smaller “droplets”.

If this was truly airborne, then nobody would be safe and everyone would get it. It is spread via droplets or touching someone who is infected. I think the terminology is an issue for discussion purposes.

the actual virus still needs something to travel with, which means the picture regarding the size of the virus as compared to the threads in masks id invalid. The virus isn’t traveling long distances without a droplet of sorts.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/scientific-brief-sars-cov-2.html
You mean the infection rate and prevalence of the virus would be the same regardless or what “public health” measures were taken? And you would see infections in different areas across the world following the same patterns despite differences in lockdown policies and mask wearing?

Top Bottom