Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
We are so fucked as a country. Jesus christ. My grandpa was losing his mind and that is exactly what it looked like and his sister always came in on questions to point him in the right direction just like Doc Jill. You have to give Doc credit though. She knew what she wanted at 15 and she's riding that pony even after it needs to be put down.

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder

If I'm seeing that map correctly we'd be pretty damn close to the coast here in Rock Hill, SC but my eyes are in struggle mode from a long weekend. Wife and I took a quick anniversary trip so I've logged some miles and barely slept! But if that's right...Sign me up 😎

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
A couple days old, but didn't see it posted, and just learned of it from TimcastIRL's Monday night show...apparently every year on the aniversary of the massacre at Waco, the ATF posts this to their twitter account. They really do hate us, and do not care if we know it. At least they do have one of the worst ratios I've see with this tweet-

Fuck those low life murdering sons of bitches.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Agreed. Yesterday when I was in line at the grocery store I've been going to for 15 years, a checker friend of mine saw me third in line and asked how I was doing. I responded loudly so everyone could hear, "oh, just watching the world burn while nobody seems to notice or care". Guy in front of me in line turned and asked if that was a generalization or related to something specific. I said, "a little of both, but just last night we fired up the war machine again and killed 22 brown people 7,000 miles away from here with no explanation as to why and the media and left don't seem to mind". It made everyone uncomfortable except for my checker friend who fist bumped me when I got to first in line while he checked me out.

When I left, there was a woman loading her car with groceries with Biden/Harris stickers plastered all over her car. I stopped and rolled my window down and asked for her thoughts on killing 22 brown people last night 7,000 miles away from home and entering useless and endless wars again. She responded that she had no idea what I was talking about. Told her she needs to wake up and start paying more attention that her dementia ridden leader is putting our country last again.

It made me feel a little bit of relief from the anxiety of the past 37 days. I want to start publicly challenging Biden supporters to state why they support the America last policies we have flipped to basically overnight. Should be entertaining given the volume of useful idiots I am surrounded by here.

TL/DR- fuck Biden supporters.

2wd5bb.gif

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Lol.

I’m not saying that I agree with more than 10% of what he posts and I don’t echo the consistent negativity. But there is a valid opinion worthy of reading in that particular post. And, just because we don’t like it, doesn’t mean we tell him to leave. That’s all I am trying to say.
Is there though? He's been spewing the same whiney bullshit since before we came to this board. It truly is the objection scene from A Few Good Men playing out. We understand your opinion, we don't need to hear it with every single post made.

e46264e2-2e2f-4485-8e56-12b6cd2438fc_text_hi.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
some of you guys are yuuuuuuuuuuge pussies that can’t take a dissenting opinion. No better than the dems. @ETNVol has been around a long time and an LAC for sure. Slow your roll.
I did not write that about what he said, I wrote it about when he said it. Like most on here I have had my dobber in the dirt ever since the election was stolen. Almost immediately after BDD speech at CPAC I was feeling a bit better and I will be damn if that wasn’t the first post that I read.

He is a contrarian and that’s fine, just not appreciated in that moment.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
I heard a good podcast on simulations. It predicted that we are either the generation that creates the technology or we are living in one of millions of simulations. It asks you to ponder just two questions.

1) how rapidly have we evolved virtual reality?

2) do humans have enough discipline not to create a simulation?

what if VR was perfected hundreds of generations ago? How would we know?

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
We are so fucked as a country. Jesus christ. My grandpa was losing his mind and that is exactly what it looked like and his sister always came in on questions to point him in the right direction just like Doc Jill. You have to give Doc credit though. She knew what she wanted at 15 and she's riding that pony even after it needs to be put down.
“Undercover immigrants”??!?!?!? When the fvck did that term pop up? Are you kidding me?

Also, could that have been any more scripted? Notice the camera angles. They aren’t showing you the teleprompter. You can tell when he gets off, then back on, script.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Don't see this every day. Downtown San Diego

I walked around the corner of an apartment building at the same time the Police and 2 dudes began shooting at each other in front of a convenience store across the street. One bullet hit the building next to me. I didn't hang around or pull out my cell phone to capture the moment. I hauled ass back behind the apartment building I was rounding.

America 1st

Founder
I heard a good podcast on simulations. It predicted that we are either the generation that creates the technology or we are living in one of millions of simulations. It asks you to ponder just two questions.

1) how rapidly have we evolved virtual reality?

2) do humans have enough discipline not to create a simulation?

what if VR was perfected hundreds of generations ago? How would we know?
The article the OP shared was crazy stuff.

I wonder if that same tech isn't already being applied to reverse engineer the alien tech the military has owned up to having?

America 1st

Founder
I walked around the corner of an apartment building at the same time the Police and 2 dudes began shooting at each other in front of a convenience store across the street. One bullet hit the building next to me. I didn't hang around or pull out my cell phone to capture the moment. I hauled ass back behind the apartment building I was rounding.
Glad you are ok! Can't lose one of our better LACs to some random stray bullets!

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
F Dallas. Bunch of liberal whinebags.

#FunkyTown
Clay Jenkins is a moron. One of the other County Commissioners told my brother the same in an email. Abbott also said he may get rid of the mask mandate. That has the libs on my local Nextdoor fuming. Cries of vote him out and saying that's racist since blacks are affected more by Wuhan.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Bill is worse... Wow I cannot believe he said hes seen him be absuive. Which I think is a complete lie. I do not think Bill lives a real state of mind. I honestly think he lives in a thought. Meaning he just thinks of something and boom it is reality to him. Hey lets paint BLM on the street.
China Virus is fake go workout. Go run around and do whatever you want... In March. Next thought... Covid is bad and we should let the Criminals run wild. He lives in la la land. I hope Cuomo send somebody for him gets him then gets caught

Latest posts

Top Bottom