Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Just left on left catfighting. But cool nonetheless. Will be interesting to see if Cuomo fights back or takes his medicine.

I think he's too arrogant to lie down and take it and hope he starts lobbing some grenades back soon.

Gotta be killing him that the media that always protected him is actually reporting on the sexual harassment allegations and nursing home debacle. One can smell the cigars and liquor from the back room deals being made as we speak.
Especially Somebody as Fn Stupid as Bill. Cuomo hates the guy and will absolutely throw back

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
As much as I don't like Cuomo, these after the fact accusations hold little water. If they were going in dry about his handling of covid I'd be much happier.
The Socialibdems don't want to go anywhere near criticizing anything associated with Wuhan Charlie and the edicts that a fellow Socialibdem imposed. If a non-Socialibdem does those same things, that's fair game. The last thing any of them want is to admit any of their Wuhan edicts were in error.

M_A_G_A

Poster
Liberal beheading?

afb030221dAPR20210302054504.jpg

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
Why people watch congressional hearings is beyond me. Nothing ever materializes from them and nothing ever will. Our political class will run to Twitter and tweet about the hypocrisy on display today and will then proceed to do absolutely nothing to hold anyone accountable. Wray will still be FBI Director after today. The FBI is just another politicized arm of the establishment. Trust Wray - yeah right. Trust no one in Washington.

Teddy Jack

Elite
CDC says it’s both.
No. They say there is a misunderstanding of the term airborne and they clarify what its meaning is....which is smaller “droplets”.

If this was truly airborne, then nobody would be safe and everyone would get it. It is spread via droplets or touching someone who is infected. I think the terminology is an issue for discussion purposes.

the actual virus still needs something to travel with, which means the picture regarding the size of the virus as compared to the threads in masks id invalid. The virus isn’t traveling long distances without a droplet of sorts.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/scientific-brief-sars-cov-2.html

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Haha exactly. None of this will happen.

I've been in since the beginning and I understand that many of the dates in the past are designed for misinformation.

But I'm firmly planted in "wait and see" mode from here on out. And I pray that Biden and Co. don't do something that we can't undo or at the expense of too many innocents.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
I've been in since the beginning and I understand that many of the dates in the past are designed for misinformation.

But I'm firmly planted in "wait and see" mode from here on out. And I pray that Biden and Co. don't do something that we can't undo or at the expense of too many innocents.
There's nothing wrong with that at all. I've been around for a while - long-time lurker on rivals and then finally decided to start weighing in on the original thread. In other words, I've been fed disappointment after disappointment. I'm of the opinion that the change we want has to be enacted at the local level and work its way up through the system. Sitting around and hoping for some global cabal takedown that includes a financial reset over a two-week period is pure fantasy. Is it fun to read and wonder about? Of course. I'm guilty of it. Is it a reality? No.

Oh, Joe and co. will 100% find a way to completely F this country even more than they already have. That's the movie we're really watching.

Top Bottom