Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Does anyone have links to more antifa members being involved in Jan 6th?
I don't have time right now to go through @amuse's twitter but there are several great threads that have what you are looking for.

Here if this of nothing else. It's one of the few images from the 6th I have saved to my mobile.index-1.php.png

Long cat

Elite
Governor Abbott Says FUCK THE MASK

The GOAT is reopening 100%
Obligatory

giphy.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I'm not seeing where Vernon Jordan ever endorsed Trump. Did he mean Vernon Jones?
Highly doubtful he would make a mistake like that. The "just days" thing wouldn't make sense for Vernon Jones.

Given it's hard to find anything on it I'd assume it's true. His daughter won't give cause of death so...

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
1980 better get their game face on.
That would be a dream come true. President Trump would have to talk Herschel into it from what I have heard. There have been talks. But Herschel would have to move back to Georgia and I’m not sure he’s interested in running for governor. He would have a hell of a shot though

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
If anyone gives the linked post from telegram any credibility punch yourself in the face as hard as you possibly can multiple times. I tried to give it a chance and then I saw XRP at 4 digits. Although not surprising because anyone who believes that XRP could ever hit double digits let alone 4 digits is probably the only group of people that would believe this post.

Let me highlight how FUCKING insane it is to think XRP could ever come close to $1,000 and how dumb anyone has to be to take anything this person says seriously.

Total Supply of XRP: 99,990,831,162
Multiplied by token price: $1000
Equals: $99,990,831,162,000 or $99.99Trillion with a T marketcap.

The total size of the world economy is $88T. So XRP would be about 13%ish bigger than the entire world's economy.

Please note this is using the smallest 4 digit number possible. It obviously only gets more absurd the higher the number goes into the 4 digits.

Also: This isn't a knock on you at all @Jayhox for bringing it here. Just before anyone decides to ask you a million questions on what it means and wastes any mental energy I wanted to do the basic math on a claim made in the post to show if just that part is that absurd think about how absurd the rest of the post is.
I’ve never not shared something. Appreciate the input. Note that this isn’t Q, obviously. Often the general description of events have been accurate if not exact. If the point is there will be a significant jump in XRP, that might be looking into “why” instead of “how much”?

Latest posts

Top Bottom