Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Explain your user name in this thread

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I’m a big boy (5’9” 280) and I thought the absolute unit meme was funny. I like to laugh at myself, but I’ve still got high self esteem. I don’t give a shit about what people think about me

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
The site was originally called Crootn and the guy that helped me get everything started created my account. I’ve never been a huge fan of it, but I believe in tradition.

Generally I go by @shiv. Last name is Shirley, but I have terrible handwriting and someone read the name as Shivley one time, so people started calling me Shiv

Oler Ted

Elite
I’m old and my name is Ted. Some may not know this, but I’m not the original Ole Ted from the Main Board (that’s why I’m Oler). Ironically I do like thick woman as well, so I’ve made sure to always post them in his honor
Who is Ole Ted & what is “the Main Board”?

Well Jake is quite handsome so I don’t blame you
I wouldn’t know if he is handsome or not since I’m not gay but thanks for understanding.

I followed his channel back when it centered around financial advice but clearly he has found his calling doing the Lord’s work since Russia’s invasion.

My username is inspired by all those who became so enraged/distressed at Trump winning in 2016. Specifically the following quote:

This was left on my car at work. I'm literally shaking right now. I'm not sure if I can even. I fear for my life in #TrumpAmerica.

I changed Literally to Laterally at the last moment to emulate the specific dialect I expect one who might be "literally shaking" would use while speaking.

The selection of this username was a long and thought out process taking at least 2-5 seconds.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
687da302-40fc-4260-8a98-fe2ffe58dc34_text.gif

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I wouldn’t know if he is handsome or not since I’m not gay but thanks for understanding.

I followed his channel back when it centered around financial advice but clearly he has found his calling doing the Lord’s work since Russia’s invasion.
Youre such a Fn tool. I cannot believe you job is to get paid to troll message boards.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
It was for Richmond, Virginia when I lived their ages ago

I would really like to change it
CCTX,
STX

Then I would like my little name to also say, formally known as RVA, or the AKA Rva, but I would also like to keep going on the fact that I’ve been here longer than most of here and on the main board thread.
And despite my problems using talk to text resulting in many grammar errors, I am still better 99.6 of you at posting.
Isn’t that the survival rate of Covid as well, 99.6?

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Who is Ole Ted & what is “the Main Board”?
The main board or tmb is actually more your pace. Imagine how needy you are to engage people…times 1000 from all views and positions. It gets crazy with the amount of posts, replies, funny stuff, etc.
You would easily get 100 likes on a post.

I left because this board was started and I was too addicted to tmb. Realized I needed something more laid back and slower pace, not as many people trying to have discourse.

The main board or tmb is actually more your pace. Imagine how needy you are to engage people…times 1000 from all views and positions. It gets crazy with the amount of posts, replies, funny stuff, etc.
You would easily get 100 likes on a post.

I left because this board was started and I was too addicted to tmb. Realized I needed something more laid back and slower pace, not as many people trying to have discourse.
I think I’d rather build this place up. Plus I’m pretty sure the purpose of this website is discussion since it says at much in the header.

Latest posts

Top Bottom