Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whale, whale, whale… Grettings GHEY BOYS!!!

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Just doing my quarterly check in. Good to see the OGs still holding the fort! Apologies for not being around often anymore. My life has gone about 1000mph none fuggin stop since about this time last year.

It’s 0238 MTN and I just woke up to shit me brains out from all the beaner food I’ve eaten this week and figured I’d hop on here and say hello. I’m flying back home from hell paso in a few hours. Been doing a job in Juarez since Monday.

Anywho… yeah! So my life skyrocketed back in January and it’s just increased speed literally every month since then.

I told y’all a while back about the house I scored. Well, we’ve been there for 2 months now. It’s one of the most haunted places in the south. You can google the place actually bc I don’t need any new weirdos looking me up as I already have a list that I have to deal with often (I’m not posting the name of the plantation so don’t ask, DM me and if I know you, I’ll send it). No, I can’t say I have seen any ghosts… however comma, you can IMMEDIATELY feel the energy radiating out of the ground as soon as you step on the property. And often, I will feel the hair on the back of my neck stand up or chilly. There’s nothing that I feel is evil, although I do sense negative energy on the outskirts of the place. When I got there, (I told y’all a while back, I’ve gone through a spiritual awakening of sorts) I had it blessed in a few different ways, and my family and I bring nothing but light here. We feel accepted there by whatever it is that is there. There is a lot of warm and good energy allover. The only instance that was for real physical was one day, a kid I hired to help me do some work and I were bringing something through the back porch door leading into the main foyer. No wind, no lean for the door to move, no reason for it to shut. But that door shut right behind us about 15 feet into the hall. It was wide open as I walked through and then I got in about 5 yards and that bitch completely shut on its own. Not a gentle shut, and not a slam but just a regular closing of the door. Skeptics would say whatever, there’s a reasonable cause for everything… ok, however this place was built in 1895. When the doors shut, if you don’t pull it with a little force, it won’t lock in, just sits there still open. This door shut completely. Other than that, the school house out back’s door is often open when I go out there after it’s been shut. Those are really the only “hard examples”.

Other than that, it’s just feelings. My family and I were brought here for a specific reason. So while yeah, it’s fuckin beautiful and fun, we have a mission there, which I’m still learning. Chickens are coming soon, goats too. Got a horse already. Getting a cow in spring. Also tilling up 2 1/2 acre plots for crops. I’m in middle of building my own modernized cistern and we are already sitting on a well. I’ve got a pond stocked, and the wildlife is crazy af! We are about 6 months away from being 100% fully self sufficient. Once all that’s running, that’s when I’m gonna start digging in the fighting positions and hide sights for the boys so when the little fag blue helmets start marching down our dirt road, they can pick ‘em off 1x1…. I kid.

But in all seriousness, we were brought to this place. The old slave quarters that’s been there for 170 yrs (longer than anything else on property) has a great seal of sigils above the fireplace inside. It’s a combo seal of Saint Michael and Raphael the Archangels for protection and healing. Just so happens I have deep connections to both of them. Michael is tattooed allover my arm, I wear his pendant around my neck daily. My family says his prayer every day. He’s been a major part of my life my whole life. On the western inner wall, There’s also a lot of alchemist and magik sigils/symbols. Mostly light and good, however there are 2 that aren’t so good. Another time, I’ll explain more. I gotsta get going soon.

Anyways, other than that, we are just rockin and rollin here! My business is picking up significant steam. I’ve basically scored 3 of the biggest contracts for any and all physical security related things within the state of AL, and have taken it over for the foreseeable future. I WILL be a big fish in the industry within the next 5 years. Bet. So if anyone ever needs security/close protection/ ANYthing, give me a shout. I’ve got a Rolodex of top tier operators allover the country. We do it all, from extremely high profile (celebs, dignitaries, high net worth individuals, corporate), to extremely low profile and covert ops, to surveillance/counter-surveillance/surveillance detection, to all sorts of other “easy shit” (high threat terminations, workplace violence, guarding shit, static or roving unarmed/armed…. It don’t matter to me, I’ll literally push a mop for you if the price is right!

Ok gents, gotta run. Y’all take it easy, and remember….. this life isn’t what matters! So focus on the shit that does! Peace nukkas!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
What's up Farley. Glad to hear how well it is going for you. How many acres is that place?

Spirits shouldn't do much more than they are. Talk to them like they are your friends. Just say hello, ask of they need anything type shit. Let us know what happens.

It'd take me a decade to accomplish what you've done in 6 months.
I still don't have a dresser or bed frame and my shit burned down 3+years ago. Maybe there is a reason I'm still single

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Bought a haunted plantation. I see where this is going

e1e8496612bf7c2fc3fd2ba0a0d721ae.jpg

Rube Reaper

Elite
Just doing my quarterly check in. Good to see the OGs still holding the fort! Apologies for not being around often anymore. My life has gone about 1000mph none fuggin stop since about this time last year.

It’s 0238 MTN and I just woke up to shit me brains out from all the beaner food I’ve eaten this week and figured I’d hop on here and say hello. I’m flying back home from hell paso in a few hours. Been doing a job in Juarez since Monday.

Anywho… yeah! So my life skyrocketed back in January and it’s just increased speed literally every month since then.

I told y’all a while back about the house I scored. Well, we’ve been there for 2 months now. It’s one of the most haunted places in the south. You can google the place actually bc I don’t need any new weirdos looking me up as I already have a list that I have to deal with often (I’m not posting the name of the plantation so don’t ask, DM me and if I know you, I’ll send it). No, I can’t say I have seen any ghosts… however comma, you can IMMEDIATELY feel the energy radiating out of the ground as soon as you step on the property. And often, I will feel the hair on the back of my neck stand up or chilly. There’s nothing that I feel is evil, although I do sense negative energy on the outskirts of the place. When I got there, (I told y’all a while back, I’ve gone through a spiritual awakening of sorts) I had it blessed in a few different ways, and my family and I bring nothing but light here. We feel accepted there by whatever it is that is there. There is a lot of warm and good energy allover. The only instance that was for real physical was one day, a kid I hired to help me do some work and I were bringing something through the back porch door leading into the main foyer. No wind, no lean for the door to move, no reason for it to shut. But that door shut right behind us about 15 feet into the hall. It was wide open as I walked through and then I got in about 5 yards and that bitch completely shut on its own. Not a gentle shut, and not a slam but just a regular closing of the door. Skeptics would say whatever, there’s a reasonable cause for everything… ok, however this place was built in 1895. When the doors shut, if you don’t pull it with a little force, it won’t lock in, just sits there still open. This door shut completely. Other than that, the school house out back’s door is often open when I go out there after it’s been shut. Those are really the only “hard examples”.

Other than that, it’s just feelings. My family and I were brought here for a specific reason. So while yeah, it’s fuckin beautiful and fun, we have a mission there, which I’m still learning. Chickens are coming soon, goats too. Got a horse already. Getting a cow in spring. Also tilling up 2 1/2 acre plots for crops. I’m in middle of building my own modernized cistern and we are already sitting on a well. I’ve got a pond stocked, and the wildlife is crazy af! We are about 6 months away from being 100% fully self sufficient. Once all that’s running, that’s when I’m gonna start digging in the fighting positions and hide sights for the boys so when the little fag blue helmets start marching down our dirt road, they can pick ‘em off 1x1…. I kid.

But in all seriousness, we were brought to this place. The old slave quarters that’s been there for 170 yrs (longer than anything else on property) has a great seal of sigils above the fireplace inside. It’s a combo seal of Saint Michael and Raphael the Archangels for protection and healing. Just so happens I have deep connections to both of them. Michael is tattooed allover my arm, I wear his pendant around my neck daily. My family says his prayer every day. He’s been a major part of my life my whole life. On the western inner wall, There’s also a lot of alchemist and magik sigils/symbols. Mostly light and good, however there are 2 that aren’t so good. Another time, I’ll explain more. I gotsta get going soon.

Anyways, other than that, we are just rockin and rollin here! My business is picking up significant steam. I’ve basically scored 3 of the biggest contracts for any and all physical security related things within the state of AL, and have taken it over for the foreseeable future. I WILL be a big fish in the industry within the next 5 years. Bet. So if anyone ever needs security/close protection/ ANYthing, give me a shout. I’ve got a Rolodex of top tier operators allover the country. We do it all, from extremely high profile (celebs, dignitaries, high net worth individuals, corporate), to extremely low profile and covert ops, to surveillance/counter-surveillance/surveillance detection, to all sorts of other “easy shit” (high threat terminations, workplace violence, guarding shit, static or roving unarmed/armed…. It don’t matter to me, I’ll literally push a mop for you if the price is right!

Ok gents, gotta run. Y’all take it easy, and remember….. this life isn’t what matters! So focus on the shit that does! Peace nukkas!
You sound like a real winner 🙄

Oler Ted

Elite

Don’t stay gone so long bud

Latest posts

Top Bottom