Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Biblical Prophecy Thread

Timothy

Elite
I have the book, and read about 1/4 of it so far. Good stuff.

I find it very odd that there are a lot of 'experts' that claim the "sons of Elohim" before the Flood are really the "sons of Seth".

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

I find it very odd that there are a lot of 'experts' that claim the "sons of Elohim" before the Flood are really the "sons of Seth".

Church tradition handed down through the years. Trying to find a natural answer to a supernatural question.

AgEngDawg

Legendary

I have looked into it and I cannot find anyone I respect criticizing his work.

I cannot find anything from John MacArthur (Johnny Mac) criticizing Heiser. If there was ANYTHING heretical in Heiser's work, then I believe Johnny Mac would be the first one calling it out while standing on the table.

Also, I cannot find anything from John Piper criticizing Heiser.

I think that is the tell. The true Biblical teachers are not criticizing Heiser. They must not see anything hertical in his work.

They were quick to jump all over NT Wright on his heresy.

I asked my pastor what he thought. He said that he had concerns that Heiser was not Gospel centered. However, my pastor said he is NOT saying Heser is a heretic.

AgEngDawg

Legendary

I listened to a Johnny Mac sermon and he says they were demons or fallen angels. Johnny Mac does give you his honest opinion.

Johnny Mac:

"We were meeting together as elders, as we always do on Sunday night, and I was giving the men a little bit of an idea of what I’m going to be speaking about tonight. We had been talking about migraine headaches, and I said the only thing worse than a migraine headache is having to spend two weeks in Genesis 6:1 to 4. That would be a seriously painful experience. So I’m going to do my best to get through these four verses. Genesis chapter 6, verses 1 through 4.

You say, “It’s a very brief passage, you ought to be able to do that.” It is a brief passage, but it has caused no end of discussion. There are a number of interpretations of this particular passage, and people pile up under all varying interpretations. To try to sort through the voluminous journal articles, commentaries, and treatments of this passage is no small task. I confess that I started the sorting process before I ever went to seminary many, many years ago. I went through the sorting process, trying to determine the meaning of this passage when I was going through seminary and studying the book of Genesis.

Later on, in preaching through 1 Peter, 2 Peter, the book of Jude, and other portions of Scripture, which in some way connect with this. I cycled back through it later on, of course, in writing a study Bible and wrote comments on this sixth chapter. But with all of that background, it still took a rather extensive effort at reading a quite massive amount of literature to sort through all of the issues and come to what I think is an appropriate understanding of these four verses.

Let me read them to you. Genesis chapter 6. “Now it came about when men began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. Then the Lord said, ‘My spirit shall not strive with man forever because he also is flesh; nevertheless, his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.’ Nephilim were on the earth in those days and also afterward when the sons of God came into the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.”

Now, there is a question, obviously, that immediately is addressed when you read that and that is: What does it mean? And at this particular point, that’s exactly the question that’s in your mind. It seems somewhat disjointed and somewhat oblique and obscure. But there’s even another more compelling question once we discern what it means and that is: So what? Now that we know what it means, why is it here? How does it inform us necessarily?

Now remember, we’re talking about a period of time in Genesis at this juncture before the flood. As we go through Genesis, we’ve gone through creation, we’ve gone through the fall, we’ve moved on into the development, the progress of human civilization in chapter 4 and chapter 5, and we’re about to get into the flood in which God destroys the entire world, except for eight people, and that’s only sixteen hundred and fifty-six years after creation. So we’ve got a period of sixteen hundred and fifty-six years, and the only record in existence of that period is here.

In fact, there are just only two chapters and a spilling into chapter 6, that’s all we have of that entire antediluvian or pre-flood society. And the question then is: Why, out of all of the things that must have gone on during that sixteen hundred and fifty-six years does God inspire Moses, the writer of the law, the Pentateuch, the five books of Moses, as we call them, why does He inspire Moses to record this? What is the significance of this?

Now we want to remember that the book of Genesis is the book of what? Of beginnings, isn’t it? So this is the beginning of something that is very, very important. There are no trivial things here, there are no secondary things here. If you have to be very careful in selecting material because you’re making a brief treatment of a very, very important period of time, then you’re going to choose very selectively what is critical to understand, and I believe there is a very critical nature to this information.

So there are two issues to face. One is the issue of what does it mean, and the other is the issue of so what. Now that we know what it means, how does it play into our understanding in a way that is critical or important for us? And I confess to you that while I have read volumes on what it means, I cannot essentially find much of anything about why it is important and why it is here. So I’m going to do the best I can to tell you why I think it’s here and try to show you why I believe that is a good understanding of the text.

Now, as we approach this text, there is an identification that appears here in verse 2, the sons of God, and they are mentioned again in verse 4. The key identification in this entire passage is to find out who the sons of God are, and I’m going to give that away at the very beginning because there’s no point in hiding the fact. I am convinced that these are demons. These are demons. You can write that down in capital letters if you want, I’m not going to move off of that understanding, and I’ll show you why as we go.

Now, we who know the Bible are not surprised that demons should show up in human society, are we? We shouldn’t be surprised by that. The Bible is clear on the fact that, according to Revelation chapter 12, when Satan fell, he took with him a third of the holy angels, and they constitute a force of spirit beings who went from being holy before God to being evil and cast out of the presence of God by virtue of joining Satan in his rebellion. His rebellion is described in the fourteenth chapter of Isaiah and the twenty-eighth chapter of Ezekiel.

We dealt with all of that when we met the serpent in the garden back in chapter 3, so if you want that information, you can go back to that material. We’re not surprised that demons should show up in human society. That is not anything surprising to somebody who knows the Bible. We’re very much aware that we human beings are not the only intelligent personal creatures in the universe. We are the inhabitants of the material world.

Angels, both holy and fallen, are the inhabitants of the spiritual world, and the historical record of the Bible, starting in the book of Genesis with the first fallen angel, the first demon to appear (Satan in chapter 3) all the way to the end of the book of Revelation when all of those demons are cast into the lake of fire in chapter 20, makes it clear from Genesis to Revelation, in between, that demons play an important role in the efforts of Satan to thwart the purposes of God by being very involved in human life. So we understand that from the Scripture.

These supernatural creations of God were made to serve God and worship God. And they were present, by the way, when God made the universe. You can read Job 38, I won’t take the time to do that. In the first seven verses of Job 38, you have the angels of God surrounding God and praising God at the creation. So the angels were then created so that they could be at the creation of the material universe. Sometime very soon after that initial creation, there was a massive and devastating rebellion among the angels, and it resulted in a third of them being thrown out of heaven."

I believe it's of great importance to understand Daniel's 70 week prophecy. I'll attempt to use the bible to see what it says as to when the exact date of the Tribulations starts, the length of time it will be and the time of the rapture aka the harvest of the wheat and burning of the tares.

We already know YHWH is a white racist, supremacist, sexist, nationalist, homophobe, transphobe, etc in accordance to the scriptures. Basically all Jew (Edomite/Canaanite) made up terms to make YHWH and his sheep appear evil and degeneracy appear as good. 1,

Once the tribulation starts the sheep will no longer have the freedom or be very restricted in having the ability to pass on the truth to all people. Furthermore, after the rapture it will become extremely difficult to receive salvation. Your only hope is to be a Martyr or survive the entire tribulations and make it into the 1,000 year Kingdom of Christ and then make it into heaven based on your works because you have seen Yashua so faith alone can no longer save you.

The 1,000 year kingdom is where there will be peace on earth, no killing, no eating of animal flesh or animal products, no degeneracy. The 1,000 year Kingdom deserves it's own deep dive as it's referenced more than any other topic in the bible.

Here are the future topics I would like to create large posts on:

1.) Daniel's 70 week prophecy: Foundational knowledge but not much writings.
This is important to know precisely what's coming, how and when it will happen and how to survive and make it to the next life.

2.) Proof the Israelites are white Caucasians: Completed 90% of the writing.

Your race is incredibly important, to know you're a descendant of the genetic children of our creator YHWH allows us to know what gifts and promises we can receive and what we must do to receive those promises. To know who we are along with our history enables us to know where we are supposed to be going and guidelines on how to arrive in this beautiful future.

The God Pill is the pill of all pills to know that our creator is a white nationalist, supremacist, racist, homophobe, Islamophobe, transphobe, sexist, etc and all the other made up Jew terms is truth that shall set you free. There's a reason why these terms all are intended to directly attack straight white Israelites/Christians.

3.) 1,000 year reign of Christ and what it entails and how one can enter this kingdom: Foundational knowledge and some writings.

This 1,000 year Kingdom is essentially what the Garden of Eden and our original bodies were supposed to be a perfect image of YHWH in paradise and peace on earth. It is the 7th day of rest for YHWH and 7,000 years for us humans. It is the final fulfillment of the last prophecies written in the scriptures. So far over 2,200 of the 2,500 have come true and more shall be fulfilled very soon.

4.) How to receive salvation and walk in the spirit and not in the flesh. How can one receive gifts in the Kingdom of heaven? Knowledge and wisdom but no writings.

Nothing is as important as salvation. Our physical bodies are temporary and even our bodies in the 1,000 year kingdom are temporary. The Kingdom of heaven is eternal. It's the final destination of our journey's. It would be wise to know not only how to get there but how to not go to the opposite place. Also, how can we receive glorious gifts from when we enter heaven. Your fame, fortune, and resources acquired are irrelevant. This satan ran earth puts our focus on those things that are of this world and those who are of this world will never receive salvation.

What is the best path to receive salvation and not be of this world and how can we walk in the spirit and not the flesh?

5.) How to read, interpret, comprehend, digest, decipher the bible. How to implement the teachings into your daily life: Foundational knowledge/wisdom.

I would like to create an SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) on how to read and understand the bible. There are laws, precepts, translations, definitions, bias, etc that we must cover.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
F4vps4VWEAAwbTz

According to this guy the tribulation starts today according to what the scriptures say.

Bible Prophecy Secerets by Abraham Ojeda is the book he wrote discussing this topic in depth. I did read it, reviewed the scriptures and crunched the numbers. It does seem to add up.

With everything going on it does seem to be adding up.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I am not Catholic, I am reformed nondenominational (psssst that just means reformed baptist nowadays). However, this feels like prophecy and I hate to see the Catholic Church go this way.

Last edited:
Here's a hilarious debate between a white Christian and a controlled opposition Jew pretending to be white.

The debate was that the Jews aka Edomites created Christianity to control the masses.

Adam Greenburg resorts to ad hominem attacks, and irrelevant ramblings.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
@AgEngDawg or others
Anyone have a good legit end time prophecy primer video with explanations of the 3rd temple, Antichrist, timelines etc? I have been watching Sling and Stone and a few others. I have heard an overwhelming amount of info but I hope there is someone out there putting it all together. I realize this is maybe not an easy ask.

Y’all pointed me to Expedition Bible (thanks!) which connects biblical history to actual locations and gives context. It might well be my favorite YouTube channel right now.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
@AgEngDawg or others
Anyone have a good legit end time prophecy primer video with explanations of the 3rd temple, Antichrist, timelines etc? I have been watching Sling and Stone and a few others. I have heard an overwhelming amount of info but I hope there is someone out there putting it all together. I realize this is maybe not an easy ask.

Y’all pointed me to Expedition Bible (thanks!) which connects biblical history to actual locations and gives context. It might well be my favorite YouTube channel right now.
Brother,

If you want a deep dive. I got your hook up. I mean deep dive. John MacArthur and I agree on about 95% of stuff. He is a great source.

Start with this first video:

Then go to Grace To You and start with the sermons starting in Revelation 6. The main action starts in Revelation 6.

You can chew on that forever. Along with this:

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Brother,

If you want a deep dive. I got your hook up. I mean deep dive. John MacArthur and I agree on about 95% of stuff. He is a great source.

Start with this first video:

Then go to Grace To You and start with the sermons starting in Revelation 6. The main action starts in Revelation 6.

You can chew on that forever. Along with this:

Thank you! Going to start checking this out tonight.

Timothy

Elite

Paul did NOT write "Women should keep their heads covered for the sake of the sons of Seth".

TheResister

Elite
I believe it's of great importance to understand Daniel's 70 week prophecy. I'll attempt to use the bible to see what it says as to when the exact date of the Tribulations starts, the length of time it will be and the time of the rapture aka the harvest of the wheat and burning of the tares.

We already know YHWH is a white racist, supremacist, sexist, nationalist, homophobe, transphobe, etc in accordance to the scriptures. Basically all Jew (Edomite/Canaanite) made up terms to make YHWH and his sheep appear evil and degeneracy appear as good. 1,

Once the tribulation starts the sheep will no longer have the freedom or be very restricted in having the ability to pass on the truth to all people. Furthermore, after the rapture it will become extremely difficult to receive salvation. Your only hope is to be a Martyr or survive the entire tribulations and make it into the 1,000 year Kingdom of Christ and then make it into heaven based on your works because you have seen Yashua so faith alone can no longer save you.

The 1,000 year kingdom is where there will be peace on earth, no killing, no eating of animal flesh or animal products, no degeneracy. The 1,000 year Kingdom deserves it's own deep dive as it's referenced more than any other topic in the bible.

Here are the future topics I would like to create large posts on:

1.) Daniel's 70 week prophecy: Foundational knowledge but not much writings.
This is important to know precisely what's coming, how and when it will happen and how to survive and make it to the next life.

2.) Proof the Israelites are white Caucasians: Completed 90% of the writing.

Your race is incredibly important, to know you're a descendant of the genetic children of our creator YHWH allows us to know what gifts and promises we can receive and what we must do to receive those promises. To know who we are along with our history enables us to know where we are supposed to be going and guidelines on how to arrive in this beautiful future.

The God Pill is the pill of all pills to know that our creator is a white nationalist, supremacist, racist, homophobe, Islamophobe, transphobe, sexist, etc and all the other made up Jew terms is truth that shall set you free. There's a reason why these terms all are intended to directly attack straight white Israelites/Christians.

3.) 1,000 year reign of Christ and what it entails and how one can enter this kingdom: Foundational knowledge and some writings.

This 1,000 year Kingdom is essentially what the Garden of Eden and our original bodies were supposed to be a perfect image of YHWH in paradise and peace on earth. It is the 7th day of rest for YHWH and 7,000 years for us humans. It is the final fulfillment of the last prophecies written in the scriptures. So far over 2,200 of the 2,500 have come true and more shall be fulfilled very soon.

4.) How to receive salvation and walk in the spirit and not in the flesh. How can one receive gifts in the Kingdom of heaven? Knowledge and wisdom but no writings.

Nothing is as important as salvation. Our physical bodies are temporary and even our bodies in the 1,000 year kingdom are temporary. The Kingdom of heaven is eternal. It's the final destination of our journey's. It would be wise to know not only how to get there but how to not go to the opposite place. Also, how can we receive glorious gifts from when we enter heaven. Your fame, fortune, and resources acquired are irrelevant. This satan ran earth puts our focus on those things that are of this world and those who are of this world will never receive salvation.

What is the best path to receive salvation and not be of this world and how can we walk in the spirit and not the flesh?

5.) How to read, interpret, comprehend, digest, decipher the bible. How to implement the teachings into your daily life: Foundational knowledge/wisdom.

I would like to create an SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) on how to read and understand the bible. There are laws, precepts, translations, definitions, bias, etc that we must cover.
I find your writings to be beneficial. Have you ever read the book The Two Seeds of Genesis 3: 15 by Dan Gayman?

TheResister

Elite
Watch the first 15 minutes of this to see how that is not true.

That guy was taking an hour to make a point that is easily disprovable in five minutes. If people didn't do that TLDR stuff, I'd give you the reply to the guy's false claims.

The Bible has literal truths and allegories throughout the various chapters. Gayman's book goes in depth and has 400 + pages refuting that guy's opinion.

Last edited:

AgEngDawg

Legendary
That guy was taking an hour to make a point that is easily disprovable in five minutes. If people didn't do that TLDR stuff, I'd give you the reply to the guy's false claims.

The Bible has literal truths and allegories throughout the various chapters. Gayman's book goes in depth and has 400 + pages refuting that guy's opinion.

Mike Winger is giving you the Biblical answer. Serpent Seed is cult nonsense and it is heretical.

Let's keep the theology good in this thread.

TheResister

Elite
Mike Winger is giving you the Biblical answer. Serpent Seed is cult nonsense and it is heretical.

Let's keep the theology good in this thread.
A heretic calling the truth heresy is funny. In other words, we don't really want to discuss this issue; you just want to agree with what you falsely believe is true. Got you. No need for a response.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
A heretic calling the truth heresy is funny. In other words, we don't really want to discuss this issue; you just want to agree with what you falsely believe is true. Got you. No need for a response.
When Jesus said you are of your father the devil. He means everyone that has not been born again. That is what he meant. To try to change that to fit some cult belief is heretical and wrong.

Jesus was addressing that to EVERYONE who has not put their faith in Him. That is what He meant.

CuriousFiend

Elite
When Jesus said you are of your father the devil. He means everyone that has not been born again. That is what he meant. To try to change that to fit some cult belief is heretical and wrong.

Jesus was addressing that to EVERYONE who has not put their faith in Him. That is what He meant.
Now I mean no disrespect here, however your argument fails basic logic.
IMG_20231113_065829_734.jpg
While on the other hand, @TheResister is presenting logically sound argument.

😄 Regardless I'm sure some of the usual arrogant pseudo-"christian" cultists up in this toxic "biblical" disinformation honeypot thread - will no doubt as always either communally ignore or instead orgiastically pile on the typical fallacious "biblical" gish galloping fuckwittery.
0110antipas-valaam0020.jpg

TheResister

Elite

It's kind of hard to spiritualize the 8th chapter of John and I gave you the opportunity NOT to debate this. Sooo...

1) In John 8th chapter Jesus is speaking to some Judeans (called Jews because of geography.) Some of these Judeans are Pharisees; some are Judahites by birth. In verse 33 the relevancy of this discussion begins with the Pharisees saying they are of the seed of Abraham, but were never in bondage to any man. We're going back to the Old Testament here.

These Pharisees could not be Israelites as both Israel and Judah WERE in bondage. There is a whole chapter in the Bible about it. They were of Abraham's seed because Judah intermarried with a Canaanite named Shuah and had offspring against God's commands not to. (Genesis 38:2)

2) In John 8: 37 and 38 Jesus acknowledges that these Pharisee (Jews by geography) are of Abraham's seed, but they seek to kill him and he then begins talking about two fathers

3) In verse 42 Jesus makes it plain to these Pharisees have a father who is NOT of Abraham. The lineage Jesus is talking about is on the father's side of the family.

4) In verse 44 Jesus makes it plain: "You are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Cain was the father of the Canaanites of which Shuah descended. He (Cain) was a murderer from the beginning - the first murderer. It seems pretty up front to me.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
It's kind of hard to spiritualize the 8th chapter of John and I gave you the opportunity NOT to debate this. Sooo...

1) In John 8th chapter Jesus is speaking to some Judeans (called Jews because of geography.) Some of these Judeans are Pharisees; some are Judahites by birth. In verse 33 the relevancy of this discussion begins with the Pharisees saying they are of the seed of Abraham, but were never in bondage to any man. We're going back to the Old Testament here.

These Pharisees could not be Israelites as both Israel and Judah WERE in bondage. There is a whole chapter in the Bible about it. They were of Abraham's seed because Judah intermarried with a Canaanite named Shuah and had offspring against God's commands not to. (Genesis 38:2)

2) In John 8: 37 and 38 Jesus acknowledges that these Pharisee (Jews by geography) are of Abraham's seed, but they seek to kill him and he then begins talking about two fathers

3) In verse 42 Jesus makes it plain to these Pharisees have a father who is NOT of Abraham. The lineage Jesus is talking about is on the father's side of the family.

4) In verse 44 Jesus makes it plain: "You are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Cain was the father of the Canaanites of which Shuah descended. He (Cain) was a murderer from the beginning - the first murderer. It seems pretty up front to me.
That is nothing but garbage.

Last edited:
Are the Vaccines/ CV PCR tests the mark of the beast? Do they meet all the requirements to be considered the mark of the beast? Well not quite but it's still potentially possible. It would have to be 3.5 years into the tribulation when they become required to buy sell or trade and eventually one must have the mark or die.

So the devil had sex with Eve and she had Cain. Cain created his separate lineage and his offspring bred with the sons of YHWH aka Angels to create Nephilim aka Giants. The Giants during those times never stopped growing (just like Ligers who grow until death). Now it was Ham who was the progenitor of the giant race. He married a 15 foot giant as proven in the grave site at the venerated site on the Mt. Aarat Mountain range where Noah and his family lived. Noah cursed Canaan who was the progenitor of all the giants races. However, these giants were much smaller as they come from a female giant and a male human so they had a cap on how tall they could grow.

This Giant was a female from the line of Cain. Esau married Canaanites to become Edomites. They later converted to Judaism around 150 BC when the King of Judea demanded them to convert or die. They did and eventually took over Judea and input King Harod the first Edomite King of Judea and they stole the identity from then on until now. King Harrod is the King who ordered all the Nazarene babies to be slaughtered when Yashua was born. Yashua was indeed speaking facts when he said they're responsible for the murder of all righteous blood starting with Abel.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Are the Vaccines/ CV PCR tests the mark of the beast? Do they meet all the requirements to be considered the mark of the beast? Well not quite but it's still potentially possible. It would have to be 3.5 years into the tribulation when they become required to buy sell or trade and eventually one must have the mark or die.
I don’t think so. I think it will be a small implant and will be tied to a digital ID and digital currency, passport, social credit score, etc. You cannot participate in society without it and if you do not do exactly as told you’ll be locked out of society as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom