Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Biblical Prophecy Thread

TheResister

Elite
So the devil had sex with Eve and she had Cain. Cain created his separate lineage and his offspring bred with the sons of YHWH aka Angels to create Nephilim aka Giants. The Giants during those times never stopped growing (just like Ligers who grow until death). Now it was Ham who was the progenitor of the giant race. He married a 15 foot giant as proven in the grave site at the venerated site on the Mt. Aarat Mountain range where Noah and his family lived. Noah cursed Canaan who was the progenitor of all the giants races. However, these giants were much smaller as they come from a female giant and a male human so they had a cap on how tall they could grow.

This Giant was a female from the line of Cain. Esau married Canaanites to become Edomites. They later converted to Judaism around 150 BC when the King of Judea demanded them to convert or die. They did and eventually took over Judea and input King Harod the first Edomite King of Judea and they stole the identity from then on until now. King Harrod is the King who ordered all the Nazarene babies to be slaughtered when Yashua was born. Yashua was indeed speaking facts when he said they're responsible for the murder of all righteous blood starting with Abel.
The Bible is a book written to, for and about a people collectively called Israel in the Bible. Genesis 5:1 proclaims that "This is the book of the generations of Adam..."

When that other poster, AgEngDawg, opened the door I thought this was a discussion. When presented with facts, he wanted me to watch a video (which I did) and when I responded, his reply was that my input was "garbage." Did I treat him like that? The Bible admonishes Christians to “Debate thy cause with thy neighbour himself; and discover not a secret to another:” Proverbs 25: 9

IIRC the guy in the video had a hard time with the Bible and allegorical language. He relied on part of the Bible which is explicit in the fact that it is allegorical, but the guy on the video doesn't realize that the language used in Genesis is allegorical AND it's not the only place where people are represented by trees. Example:

"3 Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs.

4 The waters made him great, the deep set him up on high with her rivers running round about his plants, and sent her little rivers unto all the trees of the field.

5 Therefore his height was exalted above all the trees of the field, and his boughs were multiplied, and his branches became long because of the multitude of waters, when he shot forth.

6 All the fowls of heaven made their nests in his boughs, and under his branches did all the beasts of the field bring forth their young, and under his shadow dwelt all great nations.

7 Thus was he fair in his greatness, in the length of his branches: for his root was by great waters.

8 The cedars in the garden of God could not hide him: the fir trees were not like his boughs, and the chestnut trees were not like his branches; nor any tree in the garden of God was like unto him in his beauty.

9 I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, envied him
." Ezekiel 31: 3 -9

How could literal trees be able to envy? Those guys don't want a real conversation. And, I haven't said anything negative about the poster's vid.

Last edited:
The Bible is a book written to, for and about a people collectively called Israel in the Bible. Genesis 5:1 proclaims that "This is the book of the generations of Adam..."

When that other poster, AgEngDawg, opened the door I thought this was a discussion. When presented with facts, he wanted me to watch a video (which I did) and when I responded, his reply was that my input was "garbage." Did I treat him like that? The Bible admonishes Christians to “Debate thy cause with thy neighbour himself; and discover not a secret to another:” Proverbs 25: 9

IIRC the guy in the video had a hard time with the Bible and allegorical language. He relied on part of the Bible which is explicit in the fact that it is allegorical, but the guy on the video doesn't realize that the language used in Genesis is allegorical AND it's not the only place where people are represented by trees. Example:

"3 Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs.

4 The waters made him great, the deep set him up on high with her rivers running round about his plants, and sent her little rivers unto all the trees of the field.

5 Therefore his height was exalted above all the trees of the field, and his boughs were multiplied, and his branches became long because of the multitude of waters, when he shot forth.

6 All the fowls of heaven made their nests in his boughs, and under his branches did all the beasts of the field bring forth their young, and under his shadow dwelt all great nations.

7 Thus was he fair in his greatness, in the length of his branches: for his root was by great waters.

8 The cedars in the garden of God could not hide him: the fir trees were not like his boughs, and the chestnut trees were not like his branches; nor any tree in the garden of God was like unto him in his beauty.

9 I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, envied him

How could literal trees be able to envy? Those guys don't want a real conversation. And, I haven't said anything negative about the poster's vid.
I was responding to
I don’t think so. I think it will be a small implant and will be tied to a digital ID and digital currency, passport, social credit score, etc. You cannot participate in society without it and if you do not do exactly as told you’ll be locked out of society as well.
That was already installed within the nanotechnology used by the vaccines. RFID chips can be removed but these vaccines are holistic and change one's own DNA and there's no reversing or removing this. They can do everything and more with these vaccines in humans than with just an RFID chip. People even have a mark on their right hand (mark of the beast) when you shine a UV light over the hand of the vaccinated as well as blue tooth codes for each person with the vaxx and even after a person dies the code is still activated (those who seek death will not find it) as written in the scriptures.

Thank you for updating me on the Genises of your discussion with this other person who appears to be lacking understanding and or debate/discussion skills.

I agree these trees are representative of people as is the tree of life (white race) the tree of good an evil (all other races). There are many uses of symbolism and or analogies within the bible and trees are one of the biggest and most important examples in the good book. Also, to eat of the fruit is a euphonism and analogy meaning to have sex/pro create.

The book was written for God's people who are perfect in their Generations from Adamkind to Israel up until the birth of Yashua. All people today are of the seed of Adam due to the flood but not all come from the genetics of Eve. If we did we would all be white.

As for the other guy it's best to ignore immediately if they give you a low IQ response as you find out they're wasting your time.

I recommend looking into Dustin Nemos on Bitchute. I believe you will find his work intriguing.

I find your writings to be beneficial. Have you ever read the book The Two Seeds of Genesis 3: 15 by Dan Gayman?
No, I haven't read his works. Where I differ on the two seeds theory is the seed of all humans right now is from Adam and has been since the flood. However, the gene pool was altered with Ham's wife who doesn't pass a seed but passes the genetics of Giants, angels, Cain and even the devil himself. Ham must have been a Giga Chad to attract a 15 foot tall female.

My interpretation of Genisis is Ham slept with Noah's wife (see his father's nakedness is another euphimism for sex but it's with the partner). Ham was mad that his son's came out different and as abominations in the eyes of YHWH so he wanted his own children to look like him. Thankfully, Noah was Godly enough to not kill Ham for this act and instead put a curse on probably his favorite son in Canaan to hit him where it hurts the most.

I will check out his works.

TheResister

Elite
No, I haven't read his works. Where I differ on the two seeds theory is the seed of all humans right now is from Adam and has been since the flood. However, the gene pool was altered with Ham's wife who doesn't pass a seed but passes the genetics of Giants, angels, Cain and even the devil himself. Ham must have been a Giga Chad to attract a 15 foot tall female.

My interpretation of Genisis is Ham slept with Noah's wife (see his father's nakedness is another euphimism for sex but it's with the partner). Ham was mad that his son's came out different and as abominations in the eyes of YHWH so he wanted his own children to look like him. Thankfully, Noah was Godly enough to not kill Ham for this act and instead put a curse on probably his favorite son in Canaan to hit him where it hurts the most.

I will check out his works.
We have a lot to agree on and some to disagree on. I disagree with Gayman in that I do not buy the world wide flood theory. Bear in mind, the Bible was written by MEN inspired of God and can only relate what they saw and understood in the context of that time. They didn't know that there were pre-Adamites living in what would become the United States. They didn't even know that land mass existed.

yankmenoodle

Elite

It appears to me that Ezekiel 31 is talking about a people, not a person. A nation.

We have a lot to agree on and some to disagree on. I disagree with Gayman in that I do not buy the world wide flood theory. Bear in mind, the Bible was written by MEN inspired of God and can only relate what they saw and understood in the context of that time. They didn't know that there were pre-Adamites living in what would become the United States. They didn't even know that land mass existed

2 Peter 3:6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. KJV

It's clear Peter knew this was a global flood. He either understood this from the old testament or most likely it was confirmed to him by Yashua himself.

Gen 7:12 And the rain fell upon the earth for forty days and forty nights.

Check out this 3 part series on geologic evidences of a worldwide flood. The authors don't need to understand everything, they just need to convey the message from God correctly. To kill all flesh on earth the entire earth must be flooded.

We have a lot to agree on and some to disagree on. I disagree with Gayman in that I do not buy the world wide flood theory. Bear in mind, the Bible was written by MEN inspired of God and can only relate what they saw and understood in the context of that time. They didn't know that there were pre-Adamites living in what would become the United States. They didn't even know that land mass existed.

Are you talking about the pre-Adamites created in day 5 with no soul or spirit?

Have you looked into the Codex which describes the earth as being reformed instead of created? This means we could've had souless humanoids wondering the earth and we have no idea how long of a time period this was for. The so called ice age is within the time period where the earth was being re-created.

TheResister

Elite
Are you talking about the pre-Adamites created in day 5 with no soul or spirit?

Have you looked into the Codex which describes the earth as being reformed instead of created? This means we could've had souless humanoids wondering the earth and we have no idea how long of a time period this was for. The so called ice age is within the time period where the earth was being re-created.

Adam is said to have had a wife before Eve. Her name was Lilith (sp?) The earth was not created in six days as you and I understand the term. The term day as used in Genesis comes from a Hebrew word that would sound something akin to yome and it means equal periods of time. The point is that God doesn't reckon time the way we do relative to "days" is made clear in II Peter 3: 8 which reads:

"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day"

I try to stay away from too much over-analyzing whether the earth was recreated or just went through cataclysmic changes over time. It's easy to lose sight of the bigger picture. We had pre Adamites like the Chinese before, during and after the flood. It is not outside the realm of possibility that pre Adamites were all over the world as it changed.

TheResister

Elite

Your presupposition is wrong for the following reasons:

There was a pre - Adamic creation and historians say they were hunter - gatherers versus the Adamites that lived off the land (gardens, sheep, etc.)

The Holy Bible proclaims to be about the race of Adam (see Genesis 5:1) It does not concern itself with pre - Adamic people.

To illustrate the point, according to the Bible, there was Adam and Eve; Cain and Abel. That's it - according to the Bible. Cain slew Abel and was banished. Let's pick up what happens next:

"14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me. 15 And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

16 And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. 17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch
." Genesis 4: 14 - 17

What people would seek to slay Cain? Cain went to the land of Nod and took a wife. Go back to the genealogy table of Adam. Those people in Nod didn't descend from Adam. And the wife? No mention of any possible mate for Cain is listed in the Bible. You just have to come to a conclusion: she was pre - Adamic, his sister OR the Bible does not list every person that was born for whatever reason. Either way, it's speculative. The Bible does not deal with any specifics regarding non-Adamic people.

The only way we know who peopled the land of Nod prior to Cain's arrival there is to study Genesis a bit more carefully.

Adam is said to have had a wife before Eve. Her name was Lilith (sp?) The earth was not created in six days as you and I understand the term. The term day as used in Genesis comes from a Hebrew word that would sound something akin to yome and it means equal periods of time. The point is that God doesn't reckon time the way we do relative to "days" is made clear in II Peter 3: 8 which reads:

"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day"

I try to stay away from too much over-analyzing whether the earth was recreated or just went through cataclysmic changes over time. It's easy to lose sight of the bigger picture. We had pre Adamites like the Chinese before, during and after the flood. It is not outside the realm of possibility that pre Adamites were all over the world as it changed.
Yep, I know about the day being = 1k years for YHWH which is why the so called "ice age" lines up with when the earth was being reformed or regenerated (12,000-11,000 years ago or so).

I looked up Lilith on the bible gateway and could only find one passage where some had this name and other bibles didn't. They seem to believe it was either a monster or a demon of some kind. Other than that it was only included in the Edomite/Canaanite mythology.

No pre Adamaite could've survived the flood as all flesh on earth perished outside of those spared in the Ark.

This is Dustin Nemos' website and he's on bitchute and Rumble as well. He goes very deep into the seed wars, Edomite/Canaanites, conspiracy facts, etc. He's one of the very few that are not controlled opposition from what I can tell, and is align with majority of the things I believe in. The one thing he's done that I disagree with is race mixing (he claims it was before he turned into a Christian when he married his wife). Therefore he knows what will happen to his children. He lives off grid and self sufficient like myself. What are

TheResister

Elite
Yep, I know about the day being = 1k years for YHWH which is why the so called "ice age" lines up with when the earth was being reformed or regenerated (12,000-11,000 years ago or so).

I looked up Lilith on the bible gateway and could only find one passage where some had this name and other bibles didn't. They seem to believe it was either a monster or a demon of some kind. Other than that it was only included in the Edomite/Canaanite mythology.

No pre Adamaite could've survived the flood as all flesh on earth perished outside of those spared in the Ark.

This is Dustin Nemos' website and he's on bitchute and Rumble as well. He goes very deep into the seed wars, Edomite/Canaanites, conspiracy facts, etc. He's one of the very few that are not controlled opposition from what I can tell, and is align with majority of the things I believe in. The one thing he's done that I disagree with is race mixing (he claims it was before he turned into a Christian when he married his wife). Therefore he knows what will happen to his children. He lives off grid and self sufficient like myself. What are
Only thing is, I do not believe in a world wide flood. That being the case, the Canaanites were not wiped out.

In the early chapters of Genesis God said there would be perpetual warfare between the seed of the serpent and the seed of the woman. If all the people in the world were wiped out in a world wide flood, this warfare would have ended then. But, as earlier posts have shown (i.e. John chapter 8) the enmity had gone on since the beginning.

Timothy

Elite
Demon Possession:

The Book of Enoch retells the story of the Flood and takes the side that the "sons of Elohim" in Genesis were indeed angels, and their offspring were the Giants (Nephilim).

However, it goes on to say that the Nephilim, being half human and half angel, had eternal life but became disembodied spirits doomed to roam the earth. Demons.

This book was popular at the time of the early church, and both Jews and Christians believed that demons were real. Thus, when the defending Christ as the Messiah, it became legend that Jesus and the early disciples and apostles exorcised demons. This garbage made it into the N.T. and as a result, the myth of demons lives on today, even though the book of Enoch itself is obviously questionable as canon.

Last edited:
Only thing is, I do not believe in a world wide flood. That being the case, the Canaanites were not wiped out.

In the early chapters of Genesis God said there would be perpetual warfare between the seed of the serpent and the seed of the woman. If all the people in the world were wiped out in a world wide flood, this warfare would have ended then. But, as earlier posts have shown (i.e. John chapter 8) the enmity had gone on since the beginning.
So you are saying that in your opinion, the flood did NOT wipe out all of mankind with exception to those on the Ark????

How did you come to this conclusion?

What is the seed of the serpent and the seed of the woman?

a people collectively called Israel
good luck on getting people to understand that one. i get it and know it to be true..........

Just imagine how much better off our country would be if instead of wasting time reading religious propaganda like the Bible that people instead spent that time reading The Constitution & SCOTUS decisions.

TheResister

Elite
So you are saying that in your opinion, the flood did NOT wipe out all of mankind with exception to those on the Ark????

How did you come to this conclusion?

What is the seed of the serpent and the seed of the woman?

good luck on getting people to understand that one. i get it and know it to be true..........
The flood wiped out all that area where those related to Noah lived, but it did not wipe out the whole world. For example, the Chinese knew of Noah and wrote about him and how the flood flooded the Tarim Basin. Bear in mind that the Bible was written by men, inspired of God, so they have to relate the history of events as they experienced them. And, remember too, they didn't have Internet, airplanes, etc. so they didn't even know that many places on this earth existed.

In earlier posts I have covered a few of the parts of the Bible that deal with the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent. In Revelation 12: 9 we are given a clue as to the identity of the serpent:

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

The serpent goes by the names of the Devil, Satan, and the great dragon. Satan, the serpent, etc. has a biological seedline. Most people will not understand it, but I explain it in terms of the good old days. Remember when we had stamps, envelopes and you wrote letters to your family back home? Well if you're younger than 45 that might not sound familiar.

Without a telephone, cell phone or computer you had to write physical letters. The technology was close to the same, but you get the drift. So, when I say the Bible was written to , for and about a people called Israel, that is who the writers penned their words to. For example:

"But he (Jesus) answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." Matthew 15: 24

"James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting." James 1: 1

"who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises" Romans 9:4

Where the multiculturalists want the Word of God to apply to everyone, they forget who the Bible is addressed to. One more example: You know what John 3 : 16 says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life." Notice that God didn't love all those IN the world. He loved the world. See if you understand the parable:

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. Matthew 13: 24 - 30

God loved the world because his chosen are all over in the world. The tares are the offspring of Satan and they will be separated from the wheat (biblical Israel.) But, if someone wants the basic facts of the seedline:

I do both. And don't you think it's hypocritical of you to visit religious threads if you don't have an interest in them?
I have interest in religion and how it negatively affects the world.

Why would it be hypocritical for anyone to visit any thread on a forum labeled for free speech?

That would be like saying Dawgs couldn’t visit threads on The Tide since they aren’t fans of that particular school. It’s completely ridiculous to even suggest.

TheResister

Elite
I have interest in religion and how it negatively affects the world.

Why would it be hypocritical for anyone to visit any thread on a forum labeled for free speech?

That would be like saying Dawgs couldn’t visit threads on The Tide since they aren’t fans of that particular school. It’s completely ridiculous to even suggest.
Your attempts at logic fail every time you try. Do you also post on pro - wrestling forums?

America was founded on the twin pillars of race and religion. It became the greatest nation in the annals of history with Christianity being at the core of its national values. No other country has ever achieved so much as the U.S. did. But, back to the real topic at hand...

Your attempts at logic fail every time you try. Do you also post on pro - wrestling forums?

America was founded on the twin pillars of race and religion. It became the greatest nation in the annals of history with Christianity being at the core of its national values. No other country has ever achieved so much as the U.S. did. But, back to the real topic at hand...
America achieved what it did in spite of religion (not because of it).

There are plenty of other christian nations who enjoyed far less success so attributing American success to a specific religion, or religion at all, is hogwash.

Not sure what you mean by attempts at logic “failed”? You’re the one who used the term hypocritical incorrectly. Maybe try to learn what hypocritical means, use it correctly, and cease the gaslighting before acting like a dick to your superiors?

America was founded on the notion of responsive & responsible government. Claiming it was founded on race & religion is the most retarded communist propaganda I have ever heard.

Liquid Reigns

Poster

America was not founded on twin pillars of race and religion.

Last edited:

Liquid Reigns

Poster
no he has legit opinions, problem is, today we dont have much of an attention span, anything over 200 words is have for many to keep up with.
Opinions are one thing, absolute ignorance is something totally different. He knows nothing about immigration, yet claims to have been a practicing immigration expert for 6 years. He tries to argue from a position of power by exclaiming he has worked in this or that he has gotten politicians elected when he was nothing more than a chair member working for a politician. His claims are over-exaggerated and are more hyperbole than anything. He was never elected to the position of "justice of the peace" he filled in for someone who was out for medical reasons. He is a Seedline pastor (Christian Identity) and graduated from what is deemed a racist religion. He clings to words and phrases that he takes out of context as if they are viable to his claims. He thinks Wikipedia is a viable source, and doesn't know how to separate propaganda from reality, and chooses to regurgitate the propaganda.

You see, he can't have a conversation about anything because he claims he has the facts and that only he is right. When his facts are pointed out to be either non-factual or mere opinion, or completely mis-understood by him, he then wants to fight. I've been banned from his web site twice because he can't handle being shown how incorrect he is about anything.

You can post there all you want, but once you disagree with him he'll start calling you names and everything else, he started doing that to Lee when he didn't post for a while. Look what he did to Yamcha. Besides 3 of the posters there are him using different aliases.

Last edited:

TheResister

Elite
I do not agree with either of these statements. I think that is the common thought, to those who speak on the topic, but I do not see how it could have been.
Well, at least the atheists agree with you. If you believe in democracy, then you're in good company. No point in trying to steer you right on this forum, however.

TheResister

Elite
America achieved what it did in spite of religion (not because of it).

There are plenty of other christian nations who enjoyed far less success so attributing American success to a specific religion, or religion at all, is hogwash.

Not sure what you mean by attempts at logic “failed”? You’re the one who used the term hypocritical incorrectly. Maybe try to learn what hypocritical means, use it correctly, and cease the gaslighting before acting like a dick to your superiors?

America was founded on the notion of responsive & responsible government. Claiming it was founded on race & religion is the most retarded communist propaganda I have ever heard.

America succeeded because the founders and most of the framers held to the popular notion that America was the New Jerusalem of the Bible.

You sir, will never be my superior and you started in on me, not vice versa. So, quit the act. You ain't the CIA. You're just someone that has too much time on his hands and unable to do anything constructive for his country.

Opinions are one thing, absolute ignorance is something totally different. He knows nothing about immigration, yet claims to have been a practicing immigration expert for 6 years. He tries to argue from a position of power by exclaiming he has worked in this or that he has gotten politicians elected when he was nothing more than a chair member working for a politician. His claims are over-exaggerated and are more hyperbole than anything. He was never elected to the position of "justice of the peace" he filled in for someone who was out for medical reasons. He is a Seedline pastor (Christian Identity) and graduated from what is deemed a racist religion. He clings to words and phrases that he takes out of context as if they are viable to his claims. He thinks Wikipedia is a viable source, and doesn't know how to separate propaganda from reality, and chooses to regurgitate the propaganda.

You see, he can't have a conversation about anything because he claims he has the facts and that only he is right. When his facts are pointed out to be either non-factual or mere opinion, or completely mis-understood by him, he then wants to fight. I've been banned from his web site twice because he can't handle being shown how incorrect he is about anything.

You can post there all you want, but once you disagree with him he'll start calling you names and everything else, he started doing that to Lee when he didn't post for a while. Look what he did to Yamcha. Besides 3 of the posters there are him using different aliases.
I am a member on his site also, and I do share your opinions by in large......we have had our differences. There is a problem with most people, is that they think their opinion is fact, and we all ...........

"spread propaganda"

That is a weak arguement to make. Assuming intelligence on a topic, as fact is a problem. we all misunderstand things, and we all put more value on one facet of a story than another.

I wish people would stay more on topic, it would make things more precise and keep arguements less general.

On Sept 11 2001, I was on my way to Myrtle Beach to party with some girls we had met a few weeks prior.....anyway, it was not until around 2015 that I ever heard of WTC7. Never knew it was a thing. It was at that point, I knew my whole deal was wrong.

You have to be willing to follow the facts and truth. No matter how old you are.

Timothy

Elite
Demon Possession:

The Book of Enoch retells the story of the Flood and takes the side that the "sons of Elohim" in Genesis were indeed angels, and their offspring were the Giants (Nephilim).

However, it goes on to say that the Nephilim, being half human and half angel, had eternal life but became disembodied spirits doomed to roam the earth. Demons.

This book was popular at the time of the early church, and both Jews and Christians believed that demons were real. Thus, when the defending Christ as the Messiah, it became legend that Jesus and the early disciples and apostles exorcised demons. This garbage made it into the N.T. and as a result, the myth of demons lives on today, even though the book of Enoch itself is obviously questionable as canon.

So if we can now discuss this topic, I would like to know how you feel about this question:

Should I accept demonic possession as real simply because it exists within the New Testament?

So if we can now discuss this topic, I would like to know how you feel about this question:

Should I accept demonic possession as real simply because it exists within the New Testament?
Nothing in the Bible should be taken literally.

It’s a collection of stories meant to provide general life guidance just like most religious texts.

Liquid Reigns

Poster

Is it demonic possession (prior to the medical knowledge of today) or misinterpreting mental disorders during the time the New Testament was written? Do you believe people today that have mental disorders are demonically possessed?

TheResister

Elite
I am a member on his site also, and I do share your opinions by in large......we have had our differences. There is a problem with most people, is that they think their opinion is fact, and we all ...........

"spread propaganda"

That is a weak arguement to make. Assuming intelligence on a topic, as fact is a problem. we all misunderstand things, and we all put more value on one facet of a story than another.

I wish people would stay more on topic, it would make things more precise and keep arguements less general.

On Sept 11 2001, I was on my way to Myrtle Beach to party with some girls we had met a few weeks prior.....anyway, it was not until around 2015 that I ever heard of WTC7. Never knew it was a thing. It was at that point, I knew my whole deal was wrong.

You have to be willing to follow the facts and truth. No matter how old you are.
I have some posters on ignore so not sure what you are referencing here. I believe in dishing out the facts regardless of who gets hurt - even if it is my side that doesn't fare very well.

TheResister

Elite
I see our resident fed found my last post funny. I have been working on something that is related to this off topic discussion, so rather than continuing on where this thread is derailed, this is just to let you know, the veil of darkness is coming off:

Latest posts

Top Bottom