Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Let the bitch catch one.
While I get the sentiment but if Chyna killed the SPEAKER OF THE FUCKING HOUSE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA we better go in like gangbusters and send them back to the 1960's. Dems are like your crazy fucked up idiot sister. I can blast them all I want but if the neighbor lays a finger on her, he's gonna pay a price.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
While I get the sentiment but if Chyna killed the SPEAKER OF THE FUCKING HOUSE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA we better go in like gangbusters and send them back to the 1960's. Dems are like your crazy fucked up idiot sister. I can blast them all I want but if the neighbor lays a finger on her, he's gonna pay a price.

She is our enemy, same as Xi is. She is no more legitimately the Speaker of the House than you or I. Much of the misery in the world today was not only done on her watch, but with her assistance.

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
She and her ilk have done more damage to the US than our enemies could have ever hoped to do by themselves.

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
I quit a few years ago.

My father, who has never taken political action in his life beyond voting, called the NFL offices in NYC and also wrote a letter over the kneeling, telling them he was done after 50 years of watching football. And he did, I don't think he's watched a play since. I haven't seen a game in 2 years, apart from seeing a replay on twitter or some such, the blm nonsense finished off what care I still had for them.
Same here. Fuck em. NBA too. MLB not far behind with their bullshit.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Thanks for posting about your childhood. Tell us more if you feel up to it.
Ok I will.
What I did back in the mountains with Ray and his son Howie.
I was 12-13 that summer. I had worked all summer pumping gas, cleaning washroom's running the gas pumps for my Dad. Dad would give me the float to start the day, and i just carried it in my jeans pocket and made change in my head right at the pump.
Old Ray was a good family friend, he was in his 60's at the time and all he had every done was cowboy.
He was a very easy going, happy guy. He was not very tall, and very bow legged, he had been living outside as a cowboy since he was a kid. It was all he had every done.
My Dad and Ray made the decision on the fly, meaning Ray was drunk when he agreed to take me back in the mountains. It was the last week end before school was to start.
I did not need much warning or encouragement to go.
I had pumped gas for Ray many times and I liked him.
Ray had come out to pick up supplies for a back country lodge, and I do mean back country.
This was many years before the time of cell phones, bag phones or any kind of phones not connected to a telephone pole.
People just did not give a shit about phones. Or run around clutching a phone.
You wanted to talk to somebody, you called on a landline, or you drove or walked over to see them. Or you run into them at the gas station or grocery or post office.
We loaded up the groceries and goodies etc. in Rays old 4x4 pk up, and started out for the back country.
Ray was drunk, he had a bottle for the road. He could drive and roll cigarettes and drink whiskey pretty good with no problems.
He was not drunk when he picked me up, but proceeded to get oiled up as soon as we left.
When the roads up the mountain got bad, I would roll his cigarettes for him.
The road part of the way was single width and cut into the cliff face over a lake.
Very exciting. We got to the end of road probably 30-40 miles back.
Ray had a corral, there with a tack shed. Ray's son Howie was waiting there with 2-3 pack horse's and a green broke little stud horse for Ray. No horse for me, because Howie had no idea Ray was bringing anyone.
By the time the grub was packed into the boxes and tarped and tied down with a double diamond hitch, Ray had finished his bottle and it was getting dark the moon was coming out. It gets dark fast in the high up mountains.
Ray gets on his little stud, and the little mustang does some crow hopping and sideswipes the corral a bit trying to jump out with Ray on his back.
Ray knows all the appropriate cuss words for the horse.
And the little mustang settles a bit because Ray is still on top.
Now Ray hollers at me and gives me his hand and I swing up behind him behind the cantle on the fender.
ow this really pisses off the little stud, especially since Ray has his own ideas about breaking mustangs. Every time the horse shows any buck, Ray reaches around me and pokes his gloved finger up the horses ass and really makes him buck.
Mustang don't like this game, but now he has double the weight.
Ray gets him pointed up the trail and we lit into it, at a run.
The poor mustang was wore out in about a mile.
Now the moon was out and it was dark. All you could hear was saddle leather and the horses breathing, we crossed a couple of creeks and a small river in the moonlight. We had a few miles to go.
I had rode horses a fair bit for my age, but never like this, my ass cheeks were rubbed raw, the inside of my knees were rubbed raw. I was miserable as hell.
It was a couple of hours later we got to our camp.
Ray had a large trappers tent for a cook tent and another was were we slept.
We put the horses in the corral and unsaddled and removed the pack boxes. And stowed everything away in the moonlight.
This is were I found out what my job would be. One old mare was hobbled and a bell hung on her halter, then they were all turned out in the moonlight and the heavy mist that was settling over everything.
Ray told me, in the morning, put the coffee pot on, and call him, then go jingle up the horses.
This meant find the old mare with the hobbles and the bell, and bring in what horses I could gather for us to use for the day.
I slept like a baby.

Last edited:

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
She is our enemy, same as Xi is. She is no more legitimately the Speaker of the House than you or I. Much of the misery in the world today was not only done on her watch, but with her assistance.

She and her ilk have done more damage to the US than our enemies could have ever hoped to do by themselves.
Not arguing that at all, they are hell bent on burning it all down and has nothing to do with her but the position. If someone attempts to take the life of the 3rd in line for the presidency then heads are gonna roll

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Max has had a hell of a week.

All star team Apex.
All star team iron 44 combine.

He finally had his shot timed for the first time since 8th grade. Cold shooting (no warm up, just step up and shoot) right hand 88/left hand 82.

And today...it's official. Got his uni and helmet. (Helmet is badass) He's a 2 time Under Armour All American. He's the ONLY UAAA from his school, never mind 2X and one of the few from Ohio. As proud as I am of him for his dedication and talent, I'm so much more proud of him as a human and a young man. I love traveling with him and getting my not so little anymore boy to myself for a while. Not going to get many more opportunities. My husband is flying in tomorrow night so I'm going to get both of them. ❤️

He hated that I demanded a pic. 😂

250999A1-8CBC-4709-99D0-665DF696FFE2.jpeg

@Nape coach is the Naperville North coach.

Last edited:

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
Not arguing that at all, they are hell bent on burning it all down and has nothing to do with her but the position. If someone attempts to take the life of the 3rd in line for the presidency then heads are gonna roll
I get your point, but as far as I am concerned, all politicians on both sides of the aisle can hang.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Yah fuck them and fuck that
This whole feminist /inclusive /woke/trans/ Marxist bullshit movement has always been about one thing. Suppressing and erasing women.

I can not tell you how many times I've been dismissed/pitied/judged/shamed because I chose to be a full time wife and a mother over a career. Never have I ever thought the same of women who have made different choices. That's the beauty. There is no wrong way to 'woman' (unless you have or had a dick. Twig and berries is automatic disqualifier)

Why am I less of a woman for choosing what is best for me and my family? Oh, because I'm no better than a 'traditional' woman. I must be erased for the good of society.

I'm (obviously) not oppressed, repressed, or depressed ( just ask my husband 😂😂😂) I'm not miserable. My family is strong and intact. (As many women who have made different life/family choices can say). But I never hear anybody saying "oh, you're a working mother" in quite the sane judgy way. "Oh, you don't work. I couldn't imagine. "

Last edited:

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Yeah not in this case. I'd call it a good start.

Pfizer1st was ran off the board for being a cunt, so he decides to change his handle to American Deplorable (great cover) and is now pretending to be a 70 year old Vietnam Vet. He was a cunt bitch before, but now is attempting stolen valor
I have thought something like that, but too new to the forum to know the history

FreeMiner

Legendary
This whole feminist /inclusive /woke/trans/ Marxist bullshit movement has always been about one thing. Suppressing and erasing women.

I can not tell you how many times I've been dismissed/pitied/judged/shamed because I chose to be a full time wife and a mother over a career. Never have I ever thought the same of women who have made different choices. That's the beauty. There is no wrong way to 'woman' (unless you have or had a dick. Twig and berries is automatic disqualifier)

Why am I less of a woman for choosing what is best for me and my family? Oh, because I'm no better than a 'traditional' woman. I must be erased for the good of society.

I'm (obviously) not oppressed, repressed, or depressed ( just ask my husband 😂😂😂) I'm not miserable. My family is strong and intact. (As many women who have made different life/family choices can say). But I never hear anybody saying "oh, you're a working mother" in quite the sane judgy way. "Oh, you don't work. I couldn't imagine. "
OK Now Your My Hero. Blessings on you.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
OK Now Your My Hero. Blessings on you.
That's just it. I'm not anything special, as it goes.

We raised 4 kids on one salary. It allowed my husband more freedom to advance in his career which benefits our family. My job is to support him and he sure as hell supports me (and I'm not talking money). We didn't even have a credit card until about 10 years ago.

I'm a strong, opinionated woman. I'm a wife (first and always) I'm a mother. And I LOVE being a girl. I've raised 3 women and one young man. My 2 oldest women are badass and loving their careers. My 3rd woman is a sophomore at Ol Miss. She's going to kill it. They WANT careers. And they want families. They'll find their way that is best for them. And never will I judge their choices. That's what they've learned. There is no right way to woman.

And don't think for a second my son hasn't learned that same lesson.

It CAN be done.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
After the mess of Democrat rule the past couple years it amazes me that there are still both sides fools out there.
I give you McConnell. Owned by China.

They're all part of the same club, and you and I ain't in it.

Sure...they give petty speeches on the floor, go on rants on 8pm talk segments...and then call each other friend over scotch and cigars.

They talk the talk, but walk nowhere.

Now that said...I'll take Mitch over Chuckles all day and any day. But I prefer we just clean it all out and start over.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
That's just it. I'm not anything special, as it goes.

We raised 4 kids on one salary. It allowed my husband more freedom to advance in his career which benefits our family. My job is to support him and he sure as hell supports me (and I'm not talking money). We didn't even have a credit card until about 10 years ago.

I'm a strong, opinionated woman. I'm a wife (first and always) I'm a mother. And I LOVE being a girl. I've raised 3 women and one young man. My 2 oldest women are badass and loving their careers. My 3rd woman is a sophomore at Ol Miss. She's going to kill it. They WANT careers. And they want families. They'll find their way that is best for them. And never will I judge their choices. That's what they've learned. There is no right way to woman.

And don't think for a second my son hasn't learned that same lesson.

It CAN be done.

We are doing the same. Two boys and a girl. My wife has also had little comments made. It bothered her initially but not now.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I give you McConnell. Owned by China.

They're all part of the same club, and you and I ain't in it.

Sure...they give petty speeches on the floor, go on rants on 8pm talk segments...and then call each other friend over scotch and cigars.

They talk the talk, but walk nowhere.

Now that said...I'll take Mitch over Chuckles all day and any day. But I prefer we just clean it all out and start over.
Unfortunately there is no cleaning it all out. Looking at politics as anything other than maximizing harm reduction is a blueprint to giving everything to Democrats.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
We are doing the same. Two boys and a girl. My wife has also had little comments made. It bothered her initially but not now.
I've been in Bmore for the past 10 days with Max. I'll get home Sunday and then leaving Tuesday to move my girl back in at Ol' miss. Flying home the 4th. (Y'all pray for me. I hate flying 😂)

I had plans for a massive house cleaning once I finally got home for more than 3 days this summer. What did my husband do? Jumped on it so I won't have to do it. He was on conference calls while cleaning out clutter (I'm talking furniture that was waiting to be donated that was put on hold when I broke a few ribs).

It's a partnership. All of us work. Making and keeping a home is no less worthy than running an office /business/career.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Unfortunately there is no cleaning it all out. Looking at politics as anything other than maximizing harm reduction is a blueprint to giving everything to Democrats.
I was being polite.

I want it ALL burned to the ground, dance on the ashes before salting the earth, then a shit ton of lye.

And then we start over.

Odds of that happening? Nil. So Mitch, et AL it is while we get a few more not owned by whomever in every once in a while.

And wait for the decrepit assholes to die off.

Last edited:
I was being polite.

I want it ALL burned to the ground, dance on the ashes before salting the earth, then a shit ton of lye.

And then we start over.

Odds of that happening? Nil. So Mitch, et AL it is while we get a few more not owned by whomever in every once in a while.
it will burn, one day...........but perhaps not before much more damage is done

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

There is no harm reduction. Just theater to make you think there is. Democrats are just a front for the globalist communists who want to run this world with an iron fist.

If we don't find the courage to clean it all out, our children and grandchildren will be slaves if this age continues.

Latest posts

Top Bottom