Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Look I’m not gonna argue with you. That book made me quit doubting and increased my faith. It made things in this world make sense for me in regards to the fallen and the evil they push upon men. Jesus is God in human form. God existed before the creation of man/earth because he is the creator.

Moses would have when the Torah what, 300+ years after the flood?

The book has its uses, no doubt. Some of the early church fathers kept a copy for a reason. My point is that it's not inerrant, not from the heart of God, but was from a man.

The flood was ~2300 BC, Moses was born around 1525 BC. So the books of Moses were probably written 900 years or so after the flood.

Keep a few things in mind when you think about that long gap. First and foremost, it was holy spirit inspired. God could've dictated word for word what was to be written, but I don't believe he had to. Then consider that Adam was contemporary with Methuselah for hundreds of years. Methuselah was with Noah for 600 years. Noah's son, Shem lived to be contemporary with Abraham and is thought to have died just before Jacob was born. All it took was one more old man between Jacob and Moses, and you've got the entirety of human history to that point passed down from creation through only half a dozen or so men. And they wouldn't have treated it like the telephone game. From Adam to Moses, they understood the seriousness of what they were telling down through the generations.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Canada will not survive with this guy leading it.

Their big play is coming soon. Canada is the petri dish for testing how we will react. The fabled "Line" in the post below yours looks like a dystopian hellhole, but that aside, it's not technologically or economically feasible yet, and they can't give the rest of the world decades to figure out what they're up to. My guess is a more realistic world is the nightmare world of Ready Player One, where they keep us all technologically entranced in an alternate reality and living in squalor while they pare the population down to their desired # of slaves.

They didn't come this far only to pull back and have to restart in 2028, they're not going to slow down because of a mid-term election. The WEF has openly stated they need to accelerate. The time is now and we don't have long to fight, if there's still a fight to be made.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Swalwell thought he had a good one and just sounded dumb as usual. I think Swalwell see's himself like this guy.

get-him-a-body-bag-gif-gif.510103
How nadler gets on any committee baffles me.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Who is still watching this shit? Fuck the kNeeling Football League! SKOL!
I quit a few years ago.

My father, who has never taken political action in his life beyond voting, called the NFL offices in NYC and also wrote a letter over the kneeling, telling them he was done after 50 years of watching football. And he did, I don't think he's watched a play since. I haven't seen a game in 2 years, apart from seeing a replay on twitter or some such, the blm nonsense finished off what care I still had for them.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

The FFL I go thru told me last time I saw him that he struggled to get ammo through covid, and what he could get was drastically overpriced. He said LEOs who buy from him told him that was 100% due to the federal gov't agencies buying it all up, the IRS, DHS, and so forth.

The conspiracy theorist part of me thinks the millions of young, male illegals who have come in the last 2 years are their army. The gov't buys the ammo and guns, imports the soldiers disguised as "refugees", gives them cell phones, money, and a place to go, and just like that, they have an army with more personnel than the US military, and loyal to the highest bidder, our fed gov't.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I have posted the "Anglo American Establishment" by Prof. Carroll Quigley several times here, usually with no response.
Americans refuse to believe this, but it is true.
The USA and Canada would be all USA today except for this scheme by the English after they lost the greatest treasure in their crown. The 13 Colonies.
They could not afford to lose all of NA, so began a massive propaganda campaign to keep Canada and the USA apart.
Miss Chung here fleshes it out a bit more, some very excellent history and excellent article.
The English and the Great Game

FoamFingers

Poster
Founder

What do these idiots think will happen to the surrounding area with a massive great wall of china x5 covered in glass getting hit by the sun all day?

It was a massive big deal for USA border wall to be open for wild life to travel? But don't worry about it here? lets cut all that shit off? I guess at least one guy will have job security cleaning all the dead bird guts off that wall, with how often they will slam against it.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Different Dominion.

Dominion Enterprises:

Dominion Voting:

One is headquartered in Norfolk, VA. One is headquartered in Toronto.

Neither are part of the same parent company as Staple Street Capital owns Dominion Voting. Staple Street has no affiliation with Dominion Enterprises according to the SEC filing database.

Same reason Trump had bad hires. Not a lot of good people to choose from in that shit hole known as DC

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
What do these idiots think will happen to the surrounding area with a massive great wall of china x5 covered in glass getting hit by the sun all day?

It was a massive big deal for USA border wall to be open for wild life to travel? But don't worry about it here? lets cut all that shit off? I guess at least one guy will have job security cleaning all the dead bird guts off that wall, with how often they will slam against it.
I’m all for it as a border wall as long as it has only doors/windows facing south. Just add 20’ high razor wire on top to keep ‘em from coming our way.

Top Bottom