Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Any Tesla owners verify these numbers?

View attachment 123252

View attachment 123253

View attachment 123254
They need vitamins.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Well guys and girls I am lurking tonight. I am somewhat drunk and afraid I might post something I should not. Today I turned 72 I have had a great life and plan for many more years.
Remember @Jayhox almost single handily held this thread together with his optimism and his advice for patience for that reason we need him to help guide us through shaking times while we wait for Durham's investigation.
Happy Birthday Bama!, hope you have many more.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Herr Schroeder is in Moscow, as Spiegel reports.
Translation: Gerhard Schröder is in Moscow. According to SPIEGEL information, the talks are about gas deliveries through the Nord Stream 1 pipeline. He traveled to Russia via Baku.
Well, not so fast. Even considering Schroeder and Putin’s long and friendly relations, the issue is more than just the ability to sustain Germany’s economy, which, mind you, decided to kill it completely on its own. Russia didn’t elect globalist elites in Germany, Germany did, and the time of excuses is over–once you made your bed, you must sleep in it. There is, of course, a possible twist to this NS1 “issue”, which is, indeed, to a large degree technical–one must do maintenance of turbines–but there is a Nord Stream 2. Remember? The one which was shut down by cowards in Berlin under US pressure?

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Greedy SOBs bought all the silver. I just got 40 silver rounds last week. Gonna call my local refinery today and see what they are getting for an ounce today. Interesting times. SKOL!

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Exactly...”"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

God says his word can't return to him void. One thing God cannot do is lie.

If he had "additional word" out there, we would know it. His light has never been totally hidden, only obscured. He will never be without witness.

All of these books people wonder about were excluded by the early church, not by Rome or the Council of Nicea or some other sinister means. They weren't excluded because they told supernatural tales, the Bible does that already. They were excluded because they contradicted accepted scripture, just as Enoch does.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Ha Ha Ha. Yes I know Putin is a brutal SOB. He also always puts Russians 1st, kind of like how Trump and America 1st. So although he is a prick I do respect him for standing up for Russians.
But I do love to see him putting the boots to the EU Globalists and how he is fucking Joe Biden over.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Well guys and girls I am lurking tonight. I am somewhat drunk and afraid I might post something I should not. Today I turned 72 I have had a great life and plan for many more years.
Remember @Jayhox almost single handily held this thread together with his optimism and his advice for patience for that reason we need him to help guide us through shaking times while we wait for Durham's investigation.
😉😎

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Not true.

a Messiah called "Son of Man", with divine attributes, generated before the creation, who will act directly in the final judgment and sit on a throne of glory (1 Enoch 46:1–4, 48:2–7, 69:26–29)

That statement alone is heretical. The Son of Man - Jesus - was not "generated before creation", he is the eternal God. He was the creator himself. Referring to Christ as a created being is as heretical a statement as any book purporting to be scripture could make.

The book is loaded with heresy. If one is determined to believe it, knowingly or not, they are committed to not believing the Bible. The 2 books are at odds in countless ways. At one point Enoch endorses the pagan practice of worshiping the weather. Obviously, the timeline showing Enoch could not have been contemporary with Noah, for which there is no accepted alternative timeline, alone shows its in-authenticity. Also, Enoch refers to his 500th year, yet scripture specifically tells us all his years were only 365. The Bible says the Great Dragon, Satan, was responsible for deceiving the world, Enoch says it was a being named Gadreel. He also attributes all sin to an angel, Azazel, the Bible tells us that Adam's sin, was the source of sin.

There are all sorts of unbiblical, directly contradictory teachings in Enoch, angels building the ark, rain before the flood, etc. It condones prayer to angels, strictly forbidden in scripture, claims angels are an intercessor between man and God (when the NT tells us repeatedly that the only intercessor is Christ) and perhaps most revealing of all, it is horribly written, as though it were written by someone childish, unlearned, or completely ignorant of the things of God, and as more than one theologian has pointed out, is written in the manner and fashion and wording of someone who would have lived in the 1st or 2nd century BC, not the ancients from thousands of years before.

Dolphincock

Elite
Happy Birthday young man! Enjoy yourself.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
That statement alone is heretical. The Son of Man - Jesus - was not "generated before creation", he is the eternal God. He was the creator himself. Referring to Christ as a created being is as heretical a statement as any book purporting to be scripture could make.

The book is loaded with heresy. If one is determined to believe it, knowingly or not, they are committed to not believing the Bible. The 2 books are at odds in countless ways. At one point Enoch endorses the pagan practice of worshiping the weather. Obviously, the timeline showing Enoch could not have been contemporary with Noah, for which there is no accepted alternative timeline, alone shows its in-authenticity. Also, Enoch refers to his 500th year, yet scripture specifically tells us all his years were only 365. The Bible says the Great Dragon, Satan, was responsible for deceiving the world, Enoch says it was a being named Gadreel. He also attributes all sin to an angel, Azazel, the Bible tells us that Adam's sin, was the source of sin.

There are all sorts of unbiblical, directly contradictory teachings in Enoch, angels building the ark, rain before the flood, etc. It condones prayer to angels, strictly forbidden in scripture, claims angels are an intercessor between man and God (when the NT tells us repeatedly that the only intercessor is Christ) and perhaps most revealing of all, it is horribly written, as though it were written by someone childish, unlearned, or completely ignorant of the things of God, and as more than one theologian has pointed out, is written in the manner and fashion and wording of someone who would have lived in the 1st or 2nd century BC, not the ancients from thousands of years before.

Look I’m not gonna argue with you. That book made me quit doubting and increased my faith. It made things in this world make sense for me in regards to the fallen and the evil they push upon men. Jesus is God in human form. God existed before the creation of man/earth because he is the creator.

Moses would have when the Torah what, 300+ years after the flood?

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Not true.

a Messiah called "Son of Man", with divine attributes, generated before the creation, who will act directly in the final judgment and sit on a throne of glory (1 Enoch 46:1–4, 48:2–7, 69:26–29)
Yes it does.

Who is Phaneul and why does Enoch credit him for taking sin away? How do you reconcile to 1 Timothy 2:5?

Who is Azazel and why does Enoch credit him for bringing sin into the world and not Adam? How do you reconcile this to Romans 5:12?

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Seriously Bro is this real?
Different Dominion.

Dominion Enterprises:

Dominion Voting:

One is headquartered in Norfolk, VA. One is headquartered in Toronto.

Neither are part of the same parent company as Staple Street Capital owns Dominion Voting. Staple Street has no affiliation with Dominion Enterprises according to the SEC filing database.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Every time I see you post I think...
trailer-park-boys-blinds.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom