Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

OPD77

Legendary
Yah old @Pineapple and Staci are done. He found out can't drive a tack where a spike has been....And Staci can't wipe the grin off her face.
Nah just a little rough camping, feeding mosquitoes. Just me and a couple of old books and a campfire. And my coffee pot. One camp coffee pot, i 2 qt pot 1 frying pan. Bacon, eggs, bread, small tub margarine. Piece of foam for a mattress. A small solar powered cheezy light, a 12v car booster for recharging phone. Mostly no cell service.
Go camping boys. Lots of "Big Juicy Booty"
Don't ask where my trapline is, ain't gonna say.
Good clean livin" !

FreeMiner

Legendary
Good clean livin" !
Ha Ha yah. Depending which campground. The first night I was in overflow camping no water just a shitter.

When the wife was alive we used to galivant in a 40 ft Tiffin diesel pusher with all the goodies.
I am almost 74 now so one old man in a 40 ft RV makes no sense. So I watched a coupe of you tube video's and removed one back seat from my SUV and threw in a 4 inch foam pad and my sleeping back and camping gear etc
and took off.
It was very relaxing, sleeping in the sun up on a mountain shoes off bare foot etc.

Spend some time around some waterfalls, spent an afternoon on top of a mountain.

By the end of the week end I was contemplating saying Fuck it and just stay till the snow came, like I did back when I was 12-13 and way back in the mountains on horse back. With an old cowboy and his son. I worked all that summer pumping gas for my Dad, at the end of the summer he said, would you like to go back country fishing with Old Ray, for a week. All on horse back no roads in, back about 20 miles on horse back after driving to the end of the road.
When it came time to leave, and start school I refused to leave.
I Mom had to threaten Old Ray with the Sheriff to get him to force me out. I was a week or more late starting school. Big fuss.

No it was great. The campgrounds had folks from all over and some fine RV's. Like I said some "Juicy Booty"
And I give up on Staci, every time I start to get close, Ol @Pineapple reaches for his Bowie knife, he kind of has me worried.

PS. I like taking pictures. So I was stopped on the roadside, just focusing on a young Grizzly, and a fat Chinaman, came running up beside me. And this spooked the Grizzly. I was about 30-40 ft from the bear.
The bear took off into the bush.
I turned to my Chinese friend and asked him, "Would you mind going in there and bringing that bear out here, I did not get my picture"
He almost pissed himself laughing.
Probably told his family Old White Guy Crazy Guy....

Last edited:

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
This is going to be very bad for Farmers and Consumers.
American ranchers dumping cattle. No feed. It takes years to build a cattle herd

Hear me out... Bill Gates, George Soros, and everyone involved with the WEF are made of meat. I feel like the solution has been staring us in the face all this time.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I posted something similar in the religion thread and got skewered. Especially pointing out they only book written by a female was on mystical healing and was removed.

I am open to all possibilities. Considering what we know about the Holy Roman Church and its Jesuit henchman. Along with a freemason in King James and i have to wonder if we are getting the whole truth. I dont think its heretical or blasphemous to question if we are getting the whole word. Some will say so. SKOL!

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Swalwell thought he had a good one and just sounded dumb as usual. I think Swalwell see's himself like this guy.

get-him-a-body-bag-gif-gif.510103

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I’ve went down these rabbit holes over and over. If you read Enoch, which was found with the oldest book of psalms in history, Noah had blue eyes. Lamech freaked out when Noah was born thinking his wife had an affair with one of the fallen. He went to his father Methuselah who took him to Enoch his grandfather. Enoch assured him he was Lamech’s child then gave the account of Shem, Ham, and Japheth that was to come. He also gave the account of revelations which was written by John thousands of years later.

Enoch explains the fallen, the Annanaki, ancient mysteries, and aliens. It puts it all together.

Monks were buried with Enoch. The disciples assume a familiarity with Enoch in the Bible. Now, I know this runs certain Christian’s the wrong way. Cool. But Enoch was written for the last generation and it’s growing in popularity and does not counter anything in the Bible. It confirms it.

What makes that all even more interesting is that all blue eyed people have a common ancestor dating back 6k-10k years ago. When was the flood biblically speaking?

Like I said. I’ve went way too far down this rabbit hole over and over again and I know this will spur a lot of hate from certain posters.

The flood would have been ~2300 BC.

Has nothing to do with "rubbing Christians the wrong way". Enoch is demonstrably false, inconsistent with scripture. It's a mishmash of legends, fraught with errors. Your post shows specifically one of those errors, one of the reasons Enoch cannot be God-inspired. Enoch was translated to heaven ~70 years before Noah was even born. He could not have discussed Noah's eyes with Lamech or anyone else.

There is probably some truth to some of the fantastical stories in it, just as the Roman/Greek/Egyptian/Norse/etc mythologies no doubt have kernels of truth in them. But it's filled with errors, and shouldn't be trusted.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
The flood would have been ~2300 BC.

Has nothing to do with "rubbing Christians the wrong way". Enoch is demonstrably false, inconsistent with scripture. It's a mishmash of legends, fraught with errors. Your post shows specifically one of those errors, one of the reasons Enoch cannot be God-inspired. Enoch was translated to heaven ~70 years before Noah was even born. He could not have discussed Noah's eyes with Lamech or anyone else.

There is probably some truth to some of the fantastical stories in it, just as the Roman/Greek/Egyptian/Norse/etc mythologies no doubt have kernels of truth in them. But it's filled with errors, and shouldn't be trusted.

According to the Roman Catholic timeline. Ever looked at the Roman/Greek/Norse demigods through the prism of the men of renown? Think about about it and break away from the indoctrination

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 122506

View attachment 122508

If that's legal then we should be able to bing a civil action to politicians that hurt domestic energy supply or refuse to enforce laws.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Well guys and girls I am lurking tonight. I am somewhat drunk and afraid I might post something I should not. Today I turned 72 I have had a great life and plan for many more years.
Remember @Jayhox almost single handily held this thread together with his optimism and his advice for patience for that reason we need him to help guide us through shaking times while we wait for Durham's investigation.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
According to the Roman Catholic timeline. Ever looked at the Roman/Greek/Norse demigods through the prism of the men of renown? Think about about it and break away from the indoctrination

No, the timeline is not proprietary to Rome. Catholicism and the dark ages are no excuse for believing blatant lies, of which Enoch is chock full. The timeline is essentially the same in all of the oldest manuscripts, and the pieces of Genesis in the dead sea scrolls do not contradict it. Enoch is full of errors, timing being merely one of them.

Chuck Missler has a good book on how we got our bible, and Answers in Genesis has a ton of material on the subject. The timeline laid out in Genesis is the best, most reliable one we have.

I suspect it is highly likely that the Giants were the basis of most mythology. The Bible acknowledges the presence of giants, something modern science refuses to do. Believing that doesn't contradict scripture one whit. Josephus said that the bones of some were on display in Jerusalem up until the fall. The Bible fully explains what the Giants were, and what their purpose was. Enoch is not needed for any of that.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
No, the timeline is not proprietary to Rome. Catholicism and the dark ages are no excuse for believing blatant lies, of which Enoch is chock full. The timeline is essentially the same in all of the oldest manuscripts, and the pieces of Genesis in the dead sea scrolls do not contradict it. Enoch is full of errors, timing being merely one of them.

Chuck Missler has a good book on how we got our bible, and Answers in Genesis has a ton of material on the subject. The timeline laid out in Genesis is the best, most reliable one we have.

I suspect it is highly likely that the Giants were the basis of most mythology. The Bible acknowledges the presence of giants, something modern science refuses to do. Believing that doesn't contradict scripture one whit. Josephus said that the bones of some were on display in Jerusalem up until the fall. The Bible fully explains what the Giants were, and what their purpose was. Enoch is not needed for any of that.

If you’ve studied Josephus you’d also know that the temple wasn’t where they currently claim it to have been. Where they claim it was is actually where a pagan temple sat. Which would make sense for the rebuilding of a false temple and the antichrist walking in and declaring himself god. Deception.

The temple was actually somewhere in a currently inhabited neighborhood. Gonna disagree because it doesn’t fit the narrative?

Edit: I never said any of it disproved the Bible. Those are your words

Last edited:

Viking

Legendary
Founder

I think there are more books missing then we will ever know. People discredit this book and that and site the same sources used to pull the veil over their eyes. I am not so brain washed to not think they gave us some truths while hiding a bulk of the whole truth. They do that with everything. Is scripture somehow off limits to these Luciferians. I think not. My God requires me to continue to search for the truth. To continue to quest for truth and ultimately wisdom in humble humility.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Well guys and girls I am lurking tonight. I am somewhat drunk and afraid I might post something I should not. Today I turned 72 I have had a great life and plan for many more years.
Remember @Jayhox almost single handily held this thread together with his optimism and his advice for patience for that reason we need him to help guide us through shaking times while we wait for Durham's investigation.

Happy Birthday!

FreeMiner

Legendary
Ha Ha the old man is in his cups. Have one for me and Fight On, Fight On McDuff.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
If you’ve studied Josephus you’d also know that the temple wasn’t where they currently claim it to have been. Where they claim it was is actually where a pagan temple sat. Which would make sense for the rebuilding of a false temple and the antichrist walking in and declaring himself god. Deception.

The temple was actually somewhere in an enhancers neighborhood. Gonna disagree because it doesn’t fit the narrative?

Fit what narrative? When you say the "catholic" timeline, it certainly seemed as if you're implying a contradiction between reality and scripture.

If you read the OT prophets, it's clear that the temple of anti-Christ is the very same that Christ himself will sit in during his millennial reign. They are not 2 different buildings.

I have not studied the temple location much, but I don't see that Josephus contradicted the traditional location. Josephus claimed it was ~600 ft from the Roman Fort to the Temple, and most agree the Roman Fort was on that hill. The Temple Mount may have been large enough to accommodate both. It's ~40 acres now, it may have been even bigger 2000 years ago. Time and weather change the landscape.

I have never heard that a pagan temple was claimed to be on the "temple mount", but rather Fort Antonia. I suppose it's possible over the thousands of years that a great many things may have been built there. The city has been destroyed and rebuilt on ruins multiple times.

Bob Cornuke has written a book on the subject of the temple location, I know many give credence to his research, including some folks I have great respect for. Edit: Dr. David Reagan wrote a rebuttal for Cornuke, but I'm unable to find it as of right now. One thing I remember he wrote, the Temple Mount Faithful and Temple Mount Institute are men who have dedicated their lives to rebuilding the temple. They've studied the ancient writings far more than any of us have, and they all believe it to have been where the dome of the rock is now.

I have no settled opinion on the subject, nor do I think it's all that important. When the time comes for the Jews to build the final temple, they will put it exactly where God intends it. The one thing that tends to make me believe that Solomon's temple may have been on the current "temple mount" is how bitterly contested the place is. The devil has done everything he can to fortify the mount against the Jews building there, just as he attempted to fortify ancient Canaan by placing his giant kings there as a roadblock for the Israelites 3500 years ago.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom