Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Good interview, it was!

I can say this, I worked at PepsiCo. I haven’t said what I do now as it is irrelevant and would rather not get doxxed. It is in the home improvement category. It’s not glitz and glam, it’s an honest living and very profitable.

This kinda vagueness intrigues me. I’ll have to doxx you anyway to satisfy my curiosity.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I’ve read some interesting theories on these. Some believe these were built by the lost tribes of Israel. It’s taught in Georgia that the tribes came through there on there way into Europe. There are also Cairns from Assyria up through Georgia, Eastern Europe and into Western Europe. It was an interesting read/videos. Their is a Rabbi that has a ton of stuff on it.
There are some in the US NE and MT although the MT ones are not as refined.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Maybe he was stalking Stacey and @Pineapple found out.
Yah old @Pineapple and Staci are done. He found out can't drive a tack where a spike has been....And Staci can't wipe the grin off her face.
Nah just a little rough camping, feeding mosquitoes. Just me and a couple of old books and a campfire. And my coffee pot. One camp coffee pot, i 2 qt pot 1 frying pan. Bacon, eggs, bread, small tub margarine. Piece of foam for a mattress. A small solar powered cheezy light, a 12v car booster for recharging phone. Mostly no cell service.
Go camping boys. Lots of "Big Juicy Booty"
Don't ask where my trapline is, ain't gonna say.

CombingDesert

We ain't found shit!
Founder
Oddly enough Cherokee DNA can come up as Jewish DNA. There was also an old news paper article I read over ten years ago about a Hebrew speaking Cherokee tribe back east. Of course, I can’t find it now.
Did some quick searching and it’s an interesting rabbit hole to go down.

Make of it what you will:
https://dnaconsultants.com/anomalou...ineages-in-the-cherokee/#sthash.Vrzyl6Xo.dpuf)

https://novoscriptorium.com/2018/04/18/egyptian-greek-phoenician-and-hebrew-origins-of-cherokee/

https://stevenmcollins.com/cherokee-hebrew-connection/

https://theunexpectedcosmology.com/cherokee-cosmology-is-hebrew-cosmology/

FreeMiner

Legendary
This is going to be very bad for Farmers and Consumers.
American ranchers dumping cattle. No feed. It takes years to build a cattle herd

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

I’ve went down these rabbit holes over and over. If you read Enoch, which was found with the oldest book of psalms in history, Noah had blue eyes. Lamech freaked out when Noah was born thinking his wife had an affair with one of the fallen. He went to his father Methuselah who took him to Enoch his grandfather. Enoch assured him he was Lamech’s child then gave the account of Shem, Ham, and Japheth that was to come. He also gave the account of revelations which was written by John thousands of years later.

Enoch explains the fallen, the Annanaki, ancient mysteries, and aliens. It puts it all together.

Monks were buried with Enoch. The disciples assume a familiarity with Enoch in the Bible. Now, I know this runs certain Christian’s the wrong way. Cool. But Enoch was written for the last generation and it’s growing in popularity and does not counter anything in the Bible. It confirms it.

What makes that all even more interesting is that all blue eyed people have a common ancestor dating back 6k-10k years ago. When was the flood biblically speaking?

Like I said. I’ve went way too far down this rabbit hole over and over again and I know this will spur a lot of hate from certain posters.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I’ve went down these rabbit holes over and over. If you read Enoch, which was found with the oldest book of psalms in history, Noah had blue eyes. Lamech freaked out when Noah was born thinking his wife had an affair with one of the fallen. He went to his father Methuselah who took him to Enoch his grandfather. Enoch assured him he was Lamech’s child then gave the account of Shem, Ham, and Japheth that was to come. He also gave the account of revelations which was written by John thousands of years later.

Enoch explains the fallen, the Annanaki, ancient mysteries, and aliens. It puts it all together.

Monks were buried with Enoch. The disciples assume a familiarity with Enoch in the Bible. Now, I know this runs certain Christian’s the wrong way. Cool. But Enoch was written for the last generation and it’s growing in popularity and does not counter anything in the Bible. It confirms it.

What makes that all even more interesting is that all blue eyed people have a common ancestor dating back 6k-10k years ago. When was the flood biblically speaking?

Like I said. I’ve went way too far down this rabbit hole over and over again and I know this will spur a lot of hate from certain posters.
Many of the Books were removed by Rome

Latest posts

Top Bottom