Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Nobody says its the swamp, pass. What can you point to that you have as any evidence that hes been guilty of anything accused of him. The absolute most investigated man in the history of the US, and now they have him on the Jan 6 hoax. 100% This is a made up story. That there was secret communication to storm the capitol.
Even more absurd that you think Trump set it up. There is zero evidence of it on top of it.
Its like you guys worship the story of it.
For us, It could have been anybody that stood for Americans. It was just Don Trump.
The obsession is from you and people like you. They cannot have him in office. You fall for it.

What do you mean??
"Trump to explain himself re: the vaccines, Gen. Milley, Haspel, Wray, etc. "

I have no idea what you're babbling on about.

The last sentence/question couldn't be more clear. Not sure why it's so beyond you.

Dolphincock

Elite
The current United States govt is determine to destroy a once great nation. I hope and pray that the people will rise up and stop this shit. There are many people in our govt from the local up to the federal level that need to be charged, convicted, and then hung or hanged for treason alone, There I said it. In other words Fuck you Libertards! I'm ready to stand apost

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Gateway pundit:

By 8:50 PM on election night Wilson had built on her lead and THE ELECTION WAS CALLED by Local FOX 31.

Wilson was now ahead with 69.51% of the vote.

She had 15,833 votes to Lundeen’s 6,946 votes.

Then something very strange took place.

The election numbers were switched.
Suddenly Lynda Zamora Wilson was behind in the race.

The machines flipped her lead to a loss.

The machines flipped the numbers back to the 8:15 totals — but Lundeen was now ahead!

Paul Lundeen was then miraculously declared the winner.

This was the same night that Tina Peters was robbed from her victory.

How much election fraud do they think the people will take?

Dolphincock

Elite
Gateway pundit:

By 8:50 PM on election night Wilson had built on her lead and THE ELECTION WAS CALLED by Local FOX 31.

Wilson was now ahead with 69.51% of the vote.

She had 15,833 votes to Lundeen’s 6,946 votes.

Then something very strange took place.

The election numbers were switched.
Suddenly Lynda Zamora Wilson was behind in the race.

The machines flipped her lead to a loss.

The machines flipped the numbers back to the 8:15 totals — but Lundeen was now ahead!

Paul Lundeen was then miraculously declared the winner.

This was the same night that Tina Peters was robbed from her victory.

How much election fraud do they think the people will take?
This is why I am skeptical of taking back control of the house and senate and the WH in 24. It's all bullshit until the people rise up and said we have had enough

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
This is exactly what Obama tried to impose and now is that he is running the show from the basement of one of his houses.

It's called the Cloward-Piven Strategy. The premise is to overwhelm the welfare state so that all revenue goes to hand-outs and nothing is left for anything else. Quickest way to bankrupt a country with a perpetual motion money printing machine.
1658854504297.png

OPD77

Legendary
My uncle started having blood issues after the booster. He called me and said he should have listened to me about it. I told him to start taking glutathione and NAC. His blood issue is going away. The issue was thickening of his blood and they couldn’t hardly draw much to get his hematocrits down. Weird I know, how he is alive, no clue.
Snake venom....hope he has a full recovery.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Far too many Morons believed it came from Bats and wet markets. If so, those wet markets have been around long enough that any exposure any of the merchants/visitors received would be controlled by their natural immune system. They all would have developed immunity to Wuhan a long time ago.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Interesting phone call.

I got a phone call from a company wanting to close a new flooring deal with me. It doesn't serve their company well to have their autodialer show my phone number on my telephone's caller ID. If you are proud enough of your company and their products to call to close the deal be sure to identify yourself and use your own phone number and not mine!

Yes, my caller ID showed I was calling myself.

No, I will not use this company.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Trump was right again.

The FBI just determined that Huwei’s 5G/ZTE equipment on American soil is capable of disrupting military communications overseeing our nuclear arsenal.

Reminder …

Joe Biden has COVID and still nobody gives AF.

1658860783048.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom