Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jtrain80

Legendary
Ha Ha yah. Depending which campground. The first night I was in overflow camping no water just a shitter.

When the wife was alive we used to galivant in a 40 ft Tiffin diesel pusher with all the goodies.
I am almost 74 now so one old man in a 40 ft RV makes no sense. So I watched a coupe of you tube video's and removed one back seat from my SUV and threw in a 4 inch foam pad and my sleeping back and camping gear etc
and took off.
It was very relaxing, sleeping in the sun up on a mountain shoes off bare foot etc.

Spend some time around some waterfalls, spent an afternoon on top of a mountain.

By the end of the week end I was contemplating saying Fuck it and just stay till the snow came, like I did back when I was 12-13 and way back in the mountains on horse back. With an old cowboy and his son. I worked all that summer pumping gas for my Dad, at the end of the summer he said, would you like to go back country fishing with Old Ray, for a week. All on horse back no roads in, back about 20 miles on horse back after driving to the end of the road.
When it came time to leave, and start school I refused to leave.
I Mom had to threaten Old Ray with the Sheriff to get him to force me out. I was a week or more late starting school. Big fuss.

No it was great. The campgrounds had folks from all over and some fine RV's. Like I said some "Juicy Booty"
And I give up on Staci, every time I start to get close, Ol @Pineapple reaches for his Bowie knife, he kind of has me worried.

PS. I like taking pictures. So I was stopped on the roadside, just focusing on a young Grizzly, and a fat Chinaman, came running up beside me. And this spooked the Grizzly. I was about 30-40 ft from the bear.
The bear took off into the bush.
I turned to my Chinese friend and asked him, "Would you mind going in there and bringing that bear out here, I did not get my picture"
He almost pissed himself laughing.
Probably told his family Old White Guy Crazy Guy....

Thanks for posting about your childhood. Tell us more if you feel up to it.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
200.gif

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Who is the clown who keeps posting the pro-Ukraine propaganda on the main page? Is that an America1st alt account?
Pfizer1st was ran off the board for being a cunt, so he decides to change his handle to American Deplorable (great cover) and is now pretending to be a 70 year old Vietnam Vet. He was a cunt bitch before, but now is attempting stolen valor

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Pfizer1st was ran off the board for being a cunt, so he decides to change his handle to American Deplorable (great cover) and is now pretending to be a 70 year old Vietnam Vet. He was a cunt bitch before, but now is attempting stolen valor
Do we have confirmation it’s him? I sounds like him, but I wasn’t 100% sure.

Top Bottom