Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1659010459507.png

^^over paying for California gates^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
https://truthsocial.com/@catturd2

@catturd2
·14m

If you’re in the middle class - Democrats want you destroyed.

https://truthsocial.com/@Charliekirk
Charlie Kirk

@Charliekirk
·8h

Super weird how the media isn’t trying to find out the identity of the “Nazis” that came to our event and protested. I want to know who these scum are. Are they actually Nazis—or paid Democrat Activists?
I plan to find out.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
9-E2-A5-C05-0-AE8-4-D7-A-81-C3-D9-B2582-FFE24.jpg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Yes it does.

Who is Phaneul and why does Enoch credit him for taking sin away? How do you reconcile to 1 Timothy 2:5?

Who is Azazel and why does Enoch credit him for bringing sin into the world and not Adam? How do you reconcile this to Romans 5:12?
Isnt Azazel the demon who bought the sin? IT seems you guys are trying to pick out portions of the Bible and figure out all of the context of the Text. Not whats its for. The Bible is here for one thing. Thats it. Lol Can you tell me who Phaneul is?

FreeMiner

Legendary
I'm a little behind so someone probably already said this, but that's a fucking prison.
Finally we would all have a job inside the Globalist Elite Trash Prison created by the UN and the WEF for all the useless eaters. Think of it like a Factory Prison for the useless scum to make things for the Elite who would live anywhere they chose as Sovereign Citizens. The rest of us scum would be corralled and placed out of sight in their Factory Prisons.

The UN Globalist Plan for your grandchildren an all your progeny. Servitude.

Landjeff

Poster
While I get the sentiment but if Chyna killed the SPEAKER OF THE FUCKING HOUSE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA we better go in like gangbusters and send them back to the 1960's. Dems are like your crazy fucked up idiot sister. I can blast them all I want but if the neighbor lays a finger on her, he's gonna pay a price.
Don’t feel the same…. screw Pelosi et al. She cares nothing about you or me.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
That's just it. I'm not anything special, as it goes.

We raised 4 kids on one salary. It allowed my husband more freedom to advance in his career which benefits our family. My job is to support him and he sure as hell supports me (and I'm not talking money). We didn't even have a credit card until about 10 years ago.

I'm a strong, opinionated woman. I'm a wife (first and always) I'm a mother. And I LOVE being a girl. I've raised 3 women and one young man. My 2 oldest women are badass and loving their careers. My 3rd woman is a sophomore at Ol Miss. She's going to kill it. They WANT careers. And they want families. They'll find their way that is best for them. And never will I judge their choices. That's what they've learned. There is no right way to woman.

And don't think for a second my son hasn't learned that same lesson.

It CAN be done.
Imagine having an argument against this.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Move to Bama and you don't pay property tax when you're over 65
That’s bs. Why should old people be the only ones that can own their homes? We have property tax breaks for veterans and first responders in Florida. I always vote against those types of things because I think they should apply equally to all people.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Isnt Azazel the demon who bought the sin? IT seems you guys are trying to pick out portions of the Bible and figure out all of the context of the Text. Not whats its for. The Bible is here for one thing. Thats it. Lol Can you tell me who Phaneul is?

Azazel is a term used for the wilderness. They chose 2 goats, one was the scapegoat, which was sent into the wilderness, and then the other was sacrificed to the Lord.

Azazel as a fallen angel is found in Jewish tradition and places like Enoch. That being is not in scripture.

The Bible is for many things, not one. John (the gospel) was written that men might believe Jesus is the son of God, it tells us that specifically. 1 John was written that believers would have joy and assurance, again it tells us that specifically. 2 separate books with 2 different purposes, yet, as Chuck Missler said, all part of the same integrated message system.

Most importantly, the bible points people to Christ, directly and symbolically, yet most of it is written for those who are already believers. Believers are commanded to study it. The Bereans were commended for searching the scriptures daily. "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." If it's an honor for a king, how much greater for the common man?

"Trying to figure out all of the context", although an impossible task, is exactly what all believers are supposed to try to do. Finding little nuggets in scripture, possibilities, ideas, promises, etc that had never registered with the reader before, draws them closer to God.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Thank you so much for the telling of this story.

I am 40 and remember asking my grandparents to tell me about their childhoods like it was yesterday.

I remember petting their horse Maggie, I somehow ended sitting on it when she stood up. I rode her over to my grandma who told me, "you got up there, you can get down". And walked inside. I slid down the fucking horses tail at 6 yrs old.
Ray made his living in the back country in the Rocky's all his life.
In the summer he was a back country guide and took in supplies by pack horse to those who lived or had business way back in God's Country.
A couple miles from Ray's bush camp on the lake, was the National Park Wardens cabin. Ray packed in supplies for those guys. They were the only ones with Base Radio communications with civilization. In case of Fire or Emergency etc.
The supplies that came in when I did, were for the National Park Warden. He lived in a beautiful hand build log cabin.
Howie and I delivered his supplies the next day, and had supper with the Warden. I can't recall his name as I was like 12-13. I do remember being fascinated with his large HAM radio set up.
And after supper the Warden made hot buttered rum, which I had never had, and proceeded to get very drunk.
So drunk in fact, I chucked my cookies outside of course.
But I could see I was just there to provide entertainment to a couple of assholes.
Have never liked sweet drinks. Anyway I rode back the couple miles to our camp and turned in, feeling like the south end of a northbound duck.

Nakluagator

Elite
Founder
For those interested, Ric Flair thinks he has another match left in him. A tag team match with Jeff Jarret being one of the opponents.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
According to Enoch.

Not according to Genesis.

So which scripture is correct?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Azazel is a term used for the wilderness. They chose 2 goats, one was the scapegoat, which was sent into the wilderness, and then the other was sacrificed to the Lord.

Azazel as a fallen angel is found in Jewish tradition and places like Enoch. That being is not in scripture.

The Bible is for many things, not one. John (the gospel) was written that men might believe Jesus is the son of God, it tells us that specifically. 1 John was written that believers would have joy and assurance, again it tells us that specifically. 2 separate books with 2 different purposes, yet, as Chuck Missler said, all part of the same integrated message system.

Most importantly, the bible points people to Christ, directly and symbolically, yet most of it is written for those who are already believers. Believers are commanded to study it. The Bereans were commended for searching the scriptures daily. "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." If it's an honor for a king, how much greater for the common man?

"Trying to figure out all of the context", although an impossible task, is exactly what all believers are supposed to try to do. Finding little nuggets in scripture, possibilities, ideas, promises, etc that had never registered with the reader before, draws them closer to God.
Everything you posted is one thing. Its a Manual on a Christ filled life. It doenst give us all the answers, and everything isnt explained. ITs for one thing and that is to be in relationship with Christ. The Bible is a manual for that. Everything else flows from that. I really appreciate your responses and see we are n the same page and belief.

Latest posts

Top Bottom