Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Too funny. My youngest son ate his goldfish when he was about 8 years old.
I always took them all fishing every chance I got all summer.
I hit a stretch of overtime, and I took all I could get. With 4 kids you need money.
I drove in the yard after work one day.
And my oldest son runs out to greet me.
All he says is Adam ate his goldfish.
The wife is out of her mind by now. She had been out in the garden, all was calm all was good. Then Adam grabbed his goldfish, fried him up and ate him.
All I could say was hold supper Darling, I gotta take the kids fishing.
Grab your fishing poles you animals load up move it lets go
1659042595786.png

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I think he may be the best and most honest poller currently.
Polling data can be interesting to follow, but I feel they apply too much complexity to the electorate.

When people are happy with the incumbent, the incumbent gets rewarded at the polls. When they are unhappy with the incumbent, the incumbent gets punished at the polls.

Last election every elected entity - the White House, the House, and the Senate - all swung toward the other party. Democrats are already in the shitter, and they are about to pass a tax increase and spending bill that will be blamed once nobody can deny we're in a recession. The timing is impeccable, to the point where it's hard to believe they're not throwing the election at this point.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Polling data can be interesting to follow, but I feel they apply too much complexity to the electorate.

When people are happy with the incumbent, the incumbent gets rewarded at the polls. When they are unhappy with the incumbent, the incumbent gets punished at the polls.

Last election every elected entity - the White House, the House, and the Senate - all swung toward the other party. Democrats are already in the shitter, and they are about to pass a tax increase and spending bill that will be blamed once nobody can deny we're in a recession. The timing is impeccable, to the point where it's hard to believe they're not throwing the election at this point.
Agree and there is no way to poll cheating.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
The Biden's would be easy pickings for prosecution. The problem is that if they ever went after the Biden's the calls for going after the Clinton's, Pelosi's, McConnell's, Romney's et al would resound across the land. They could sacrifice the Biden's but run into real problems with the others.
For the same reason that queen Elizabeth did not want to execute Mary Queen of Scots. Elites execute elites because it sets a bad precedent

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
What a stupid fucking game. These politicians always complain about how unfair the tax code is and how everyone should pay their fair share.

You do realize these old MF'ers have been in office for 20, 30, and 40 years and wrote the current codes.

It's maddening..............

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Shocking moment a New Jersey councilwoman crashes her SUV into cyclist, 29, at intersection and then speeds away without stopping

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

fa6f27bd-b74d-4a0b-93a1-3e8c14af1158.png

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
I expect zero from Grassley.

You're right, she does not care about us. Still, this is a threat against one of the highest ranking members of our government. We have to separate Pelosi from the office and realize what this threat is. She will not be Speaker for much longer, and we can't have foreign adversaries like China threatening the 3rd ranking member of our government.

I have zero faith that any "investigation" or "prosecution" by the DOJ is anything but a cover up for the Biden family.
Sorry, but I no longer respect any ‘office’ of the federal government.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

10 to 1 the Dems won’t lose or there is no election. On the small chance I’m wrong, I say the repubs get in there and do ‘nothing’ or continue with the stupid shit.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder

Last election the House swung towards the GOP. Almost got a majority.

Coloradodawg6

Poster
Founder
Until high ranking members of the DOJ and three letter agencies are perp walked I won‘t believe anything is happening. I was so excited and even got involved in my local election primaries because I wanted to know who these people are. We had some awesome candidates that would fit in great here and not one of them won their primary. It was like a gut punch because I thought people were finally waking up. We’re not there yet I guess…..

Latest posts

Top Bottom