Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Until high ranking members of the DOJ and three letter agencies are perp walked I won‘t believe anything is happening. I was so excited and even got involved in my local election primaries because I wanted to know who these people are. We had some awesome candidates that would fit in great here and not one of them won their primary. It was like a gut punch because I thought people were finally waking up. We’re not there yet I guess…..

Dude. Our governor has direct connections to the state cartel. She’s a Lujan. Everyone knows it and she still wins.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Is there a humane way to bring back the asylums?

"Plenty of prisons," said the gentleman, laying down the pen again.

"And the Union workhouses?" demanded Scrooge.

"Are they still in operation?" "They are. Still," returned the gentleman, "I wish I could say they were not."

"The Treadmill and the Poor Law are in full vigour, then?" said Scrooge.

"Both very busy, sir."

"Oh! I was afraid, from what you said first, that something had occurred to stop them in their useful course."

FreeMiner

Legendary
Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
Ol Bowser wants the NG activated ha ha ha. Send them to DC and Tranny Obamy in Martha's Vineyard, piss off his neighbors.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
WTF 1/3 of Americans would take up arms.

I think historically you only need 10% to be successful.

FreeMiner

Legendary
At some point the Elite Trash will have to have Injections. Most of their control and power comes from Local Governments at the Municipal and State Level.
They are entrenched in the Bureaucracy. They are the ones who follow the orders for the Feds and the UN. Take out the command and control locally it all collapses. Take them out by voting of course. What did you think I meant?

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
At some point the Elite Trash will have to have Injections. Most of their control and power comes from Local Governments at the Municipal and State Level.
They are entrenched in the Bureaucracy. They are the ones who follow the orders for the Feds and the UN. Take out the command and control locally it all collapses. Take them out by voting of course. What did you think I meant?

I am starting to think voting won’t work and other actions are necessary.

FreeMiner

Legendary

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Ol Bowser wants the NG activated ha ha ha. Send them to DC and Tranny Obamy in Martha's Vineyard, piss off his neighbors.
Ha...Ha.... Bitch is on record telling all illegals are welcome in DC now is changing her tune. Keep the buses rolling to DC, Delaware, and Martha's Vineyards.
Fuck'em all....................

Latest posts

Top Bottom