Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Weren't we made fun of for being sissies about the freeze?
How do you like our heat other states?

😂
🤣
😂
🤣
😂
🤣
You weren’t accused of being sissies about the freeze . . . but “dumbshits” came up quite often.

Last edited:

dirty0222

Yes and no. Isolation and self-sufficiency will help avoid some of the one world system, but not all of it. In fact, that will only work until August, per today's announcement by Elon Musk. At that point, Starlink will be available worldwide, except for the North and South Poles. If you're tight with Santa, that's probably your best bet, because once there's blanket satellite internet coverage, there's nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide.

You will be expected to be findable at all times.

UA3SJfZ.png

So now, as of August, the network will be in place to distribute whatever digital surveillance and control systems you might imagine.

I'm telling you, it's coming much faster than you think, and it's only going to accelerate.

I agree. We have been programmed to accept it, too.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
If we ever beat the deep state or even bring them out to the city folks I’m in for an Alaskan July fraqqle rock party. Fish, fish, fish. Campsite dinners and talking about what we all did To bring the Cabal down.Disclaimer…if I’m still alive. Maybe our Grandkids can have the party.
Come on! We can make that happen! Keep thinking it and it’ll be so. SKOL!

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Just because I didn't see any of you faggôts in my Welling rally thread I'm going to assume y'all didn't do your homework and missed it.

Trump reminded us that he was only ever to Washington 17 (🐸) times before becoming POTUS and that because of that he had to employ many people he otherwise wouldn't have just to keep things functioning for the people.

Much of Making America Great Again was working hard, trusting in patriots, showing folks, and processing that swamp.

Nothing in Washington is done quick or simple.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Sending prayers to you your wife and your family
Hope you and the kiddos have been well?!

I'm going to assume I haven't missed anything unless one of you LACs says something.

Tucker, Barr, the MI Senate, UFO report was all stuff any LAC could see coming. Same with the John Mac shit.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Yes and no. Isolation and self-sufficiency will help avoid some of the one world system, but not all of it. In fact, that will only work until August, per today's announcement by Elon Musk. At that point, Starlink will be available worldwide, except for the North and South Poles. If you're tight with Santa, that's probably your best bet, because once there's blanket satellite internet coverage, there's nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide.

You will be expected to be findable at all times.

UA3SJfZ.png

So now, as of August, the network will be in place to distribute whatever digital surveillance and control systems you might imagine.

I'm telling you, it's coming much faster than you think, and it's only going to accelerate.

I'm Heading to That Underground Entrance in Antarctica - Fuck 'Em

Really great question there, and not just because of the question in and of itself, but because it highlights a worthwhile point - God is going to give people exactly what they've asked for. There are some truly horrific judgments of God's wrath that will come on the earth during the 7 year period known as the Tribulation, but many of the evils of that time period will come from man's own hand.

AI is a great example of a tool that man could create and then turn against his fellow man in the pursuit of evil. The one world government will demand total loyalty and exert total control on global citizens. Historically, this would have been impossible. For almost 2,000 years, Christians wrestled with whether or not to take this concept literally or allegorically. Now, even atheists don't dispute the power of GPS, biometrics, facial recognition, and surveillance to control a population.

What was once difficult for renowned scholars to believe is now easily understood by a 10 year old living in 2021.

I'll give you an example. Revelation 11 talks about two witnesses who God sends to the city of Jerusalem during the tribulation. Their job is to prophesy in the streets for 3.5 years. Crazy guys yelling in the streets don't make for believable testimony, so they will also have the power to perform signs, such as calling down fire from heaven and stopping rain from falling. Because of this, and more importantly, because of the message they share, the entire world will hate these guys.

After 3.5 years, they will be killed. And now, this is where things get weird, I mean really weird, for a book written in ~90 AD.

They are killed by the Antichrist himself, and their bodies will lay in the streets of Jerusalem for three and a half days. They are so hated that nobody will bury them. Verse 10 says something totally bizarre for the first century reader: "And those who live on the earth will rejoice over them and celebrate; and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who live on the earth."

After three and a half days, God raises them back to life, which terrifies everyone. They are taken to Heaven, and things get much worse from there for everyone who is left.

Let's look back at verse 10. These guy are only dead for 3.5 days. That's not enough time for information to spread too far beyond Israel, using first century technology. Verse 10 implies that the entire world will see their death and celebrate. How could that be?

Again, something that was insane to consider for almost 2,000 years is now simply understood by anyone alive today.

I don't want to clog this thread too much with this type of talk, so if people are interested, I'm glad to start a separate thread for these discussions. There's a lot going on in the world, and it makes those old Jewish writers look more and more prophetic every day.
Yes, very interesting. If you make another thread let me know

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
Great paragraph right here. A lot of people worry about whether this or that is the mark of the beast. It won't be something you do by accident. Everyone who takes it will know what they're committing to. They will be deceived about the anti-christ and who he is, but they won't be deceived in that they're committing to this guy as their savior, not the savior from scripture.

I've often thought - and I know this line of thinking doesn't originate with me - that pop culture, the entertainment industry, is the devil's bible. He tells us what his plan is through movies, books, television. What dominates pop culture? The idea of a superman or superwoman. The old gods returning to save us, or perhaps aliens appearing to save us, or a new superman saving us from aliens. Was Ronald Reagan unwittingly uttering a prophecy when he said, "Perhaps we need some outside universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world"?

The notion of a superman fits perfectly with the religion of the elite, Luciferianism. Marvel movies, Netflix shows about Norse gods returning, X Men, etc are preparing the world for the real thing. Slipping transtesticles/gays/lesbians into every movie or tv show is part of hollywood's agenda to destroy the nuclear family, and whether they realize it or not, the idea of a superman is part of their agenda as well.

You've got some really good comments here. I've got a quick thought on your first paragraph, and then a longer discussion regarding how disturbingly accurate you are in the two paragraphs that follow.

In your first paragraph, you say, "They will be deceived about the anti-christ and who he is." That is correct. He will dazzle practically everybody. There will be a massive number of people seeking Jesus during the tribulation, but those who don't will do just what you said, "committing to this guy as their savior, not the savior from scripture."

For others reading, if you want to know who the Antichrist is, he's the man who will confirm a major peace deal with Israel and others, allowing Israelis peaceful access to sacrifice in their rebuilt Temple... for a time. Then, massive betrayal ensues. That's a story for another post.

Now, on to your second and third paragraphs - regarding demigods and superheroes. You are very likely correct. There was an incredibly powerful man who lived after the days of Noah. His name was Nimrod. You can read his brief biblical story in Genesis 10. He was known as a mighty hunter in opposition to the Lord. He was also the founder of Babel, where he created the world's first centralized government. Babel became Babylon, the ancient city responsible for worldwide economic and religious corruption.

Nimrod was a biblical "type," or foreshadowing of the Antichrist. There has been many "types" of the Antichrist, all of them carrying the same antichrist spirit. Men throughout history who sought to dominate others, set themselves up to be worshipped, and persecuted God's people reflect the spirit of antichrist. Hitler is a great example, as was Nero and Antiochus IV.

There's more to Nimrod's story, but he was the superman of his time. The Antichrist to come will have superhuman traits. Will he fly or walk through walls? No, probably not. What traits will he have? He will have an excessive talent for whatever traits men of his day value most highly. It would make so sense for him to be a mighty hunter like Nimrod, but he will almost certainly be an economic and public policy genius. If there was a Marvel superhero of international relations, it would be him. This guy's going to be charming and effective, and people will desperately want to follow him... initially.

There's a lot more to be said about him, but that deserves its own post.

Top Bottom