Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
So I got a question. So studying the Revolutionary War right now and something struck me. There were many reasons that the war happened but at the beginning when British troops went out to Lexington and Concord to confiscate the Americans’ weapons, that right there just kinda made me think about today.
So actually 2 questions;
1. Today, if this were to happen, and they were to bring in the feds or the military to take our stuff, do y’all think we would have a repeat of history and fire on them?
2. If a succession took place and we ended up in an all out war with the government, (I know it’s unlikely, and technology is so far advanced from back then) BUT, for all intents and purposes, if war were to happen, (and there’s several logistical pieces we could talk about here) but the one question I have is, is there another country that would align with the rebels, like France did back then? Do you think the rebels would have support from other countries regarding military equipment/supplies/etc.?

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
So I got a question. So studying the Revolutionary War right now and something struck me. There were many reasons that the war happened but at the beginning when British troops went out to Lexington and Concord to confiscate the Americans’ weapons, that right there just kinda made me think about today.
So actually 2 questions;
1. Today, if this were to happen, and they were to bring in the feds or the military to take our stuff, do y’all think we would have a repeat of history and fire on them?
2. If a succession took place and we ended up in an all out war with the government, (I know it’s unlikely, and technology is so far advanced from back then) BUT, for all intents and purposes, if war were to happen, (and there’s several logistical pieces we could talk about here) but the one question I have is, is there another country that would align with the rebels, like France did back then? Do you think the rebels would have support from other countries regarding military equipment/supplies/etc.?
It has happened in our recent past. Bundy Ranch.
bundy.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Patriots stood up and the government backed down.

The courts sided with the Patriots.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
How have I not heard of this? What are the details?

Will the Puddin' Administration stir this up again?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I was in Afghanistan during 14, so that’s probably why I don’t remember it
I'm not a fan of the Bundy clan personally, but I do support their challenge over Fed overreach and state's land claims.

He's a bit of a kook, but it does make the Feds have to calculate just how many of us are out there if they do push too hard.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
You've got some really good comments here. I've got a quick thought on your first paragraph, and then a longer discussion regarding how disturbingly accurate you are in the two paragraphs that follow.

In your first paragraph, you say, "They will be deceived about the anti-christ and who he is." That is correct. He will dazzle practically everybody. There will be a massive number of people seeking Jesus during the tribulation, but those who don't will do just what you said, "committing to this guy as their savior, not the savior from scripture."

For others reading, if you want to know who the Antichrist is, he's the man who will confirm a major peace deal with Israel and others, allowing Israelis peaceful access to sacrifice in their rebuilt Temple... for a time. Then, massive betrayal ensues. That's a story for another post.

Now, on to your second and third paragraphs - regarding demigods and superheroes. You are very likely correct. There was an incredibly powerful man who lived after the days of Noah. His name was Nimrod. You can read his brief biblical story in Genesis 10. He was known as a mighty hunter in opposition to the Lord. He was also the founder of Babel, where he created the world's first centralized government. Babel became Babylon, the ancient city responsible for worldwide economic and religious corruption.

Nimrod was a biblical "type," or foreshadowing of the Antichrist. There has been many "types" of the Antichrist, all of them carrying the same antichrist spirit. Men throughout history who sought to dominate others, set themselves up to be worshipped, and persecuted God's people reflect the spirit of antichrist. Hitler is a great example, as was Nero and Antiochus IV.

There's more to Nimrod's story, but he was the superman of his time. The Antichrist to come will have superhuman traits. Will he fly or walk through walls? No, probably not. What traits will he have? He will have an excessive talent for whatever traits men of his day value most highly. It would make so sense for him to be a mighty hunter like Nimrod, but he will almost certainly be an economic and public policy genius. If there was a Marvel superhero of international relations, it would be him. This guy's going to be charming and effective, and people will desperately want to follow him... initially.

There's a lot more to be said about him, but that deserves its own post.

trump?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I'm not a fan of the Bundy clan personally, but I do support their challenge over Fed overreach and state's land claims.

He's a bit of a kook, but it does make the Feds have to calculate just how many of us are out there if they do push too hard.
Agreed, but back to my question. If a real war were to kick off, do you believe we would have the support of other countries?

Jcoker01

Poster
Founder
So actually 2 questions;
So actually 2 questions;
Rebels wouldn’t need support, our military is mostly freedom loving Patriots, they’re volunteers to defend the people. Some would blindly follow orders to bomb Americans, but that would be a much smaller weaker military.

go back and watch 17y/o Kyle wittinggam video, and you will understand why the worlds powers have never invaded our country. There’s millions of grown men and women ready to defend freedom. Infiltration and mind control is the only weapons they have against us.
Soon as ppl unite and realize the only power the government has is the power we give them, we will see it’s just a weak government behind the curtain.

Top Bottom