Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

denn

Legendary
Founder

Lol
Worst first lady ever! Actually probably second behind Hillary. And Michelle was the worst first gentleman ever

I am not sure she is the worst first lady ever but she is a far cry from a first lady for everyone or even and kind of joy person or whatever the hell they are trying to sell her as. I said it before and I will say it again, we had a first lady (Melania Trump) who was everything anyone could ask as a first lady and the media and their minions out in the land did whatever they could to either ignore her or attack her.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Really great question there, and not just because of the question in and of itself, but because it highlights a worthwhile point - God is going to give people exactly what they've asked for. There are some truly horrific judgments of God's wrath that will come on the earth during the 7 year period known as the Tribulation, but many of the evils of that time period will come from man's own hand.

AI is a great example of a tool that man could create and then turn against his fellow man in the pursuit of evil. The one world government will demand total loyalty and exert total control on global citizens. Historically, this would have been impossible. For almost 2,000 years, Christians wrestled with whether or not to take this concept literally or allegorically. Now, even atheists don't dispute the power of GPS, biometrics, facial recognition, and surveillance to control a population.

What was once difficult for renowned scholars to believe is now easily understood by a 10 year old living in 2021.

I'll give you an example. Revelation 11 talks about two witnesses who God sends to the city of Jerusalem during the tribulation. Their job is to prophesy in the streets for 3.5 years. Crazy guys yelling in the streets don't make for believable testimony, so they will also have the power to perform signs, such as calling down fire from heaven and stopping rain from falling. Because of this, and more importantly, because of the message they share, the entire world will hate these guys.

After 3.5 years, they will be killed. And now, this is where things get weird, I mean really weird, for a book written in ~90 AD.

They are killed by the Antichrist himself, and their bodies will lay in the streets of Jerusalem for three and a half days. They are so hated that nobody will bury them. Verse 10 says something totally bizarre for the first century reader: "And those who live on the earth will rejoice over them and celebrate; and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who live on the earth."

After three and a half days, God raises them back to life, which terrifies everyone. They are taken to Heaven, and things get much worse from there for everyone who is left.

Let's look back at verse 10. These guy are only dead for 3.5 days. That's not enough time for information to spread too far beyond Israel, using first century technology. Verse 10 implies that the entire world will see their death and celebrate. How could that be?

Again, something that was insane to consider for almost 2,000 years is now simply understood by anyone alive today.

I don't want to clog this thread too much with this type of talk, so if people are interested, I'm glad to start a separate thread for these discussions. There's a lot going on in the world, and it makes those old Jewish writers look more and more prophetic every day.
Keep it coming brother.

This is a thread rooted in seeking truth.

The only truth that really matters is what was written fulfilled, and true by God. All this other stuff is really just a distraction.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Weren't we made fun of for being sissies about the freeze?
How do you like our heat other states?

😂
🤣
😂
🤣
😂
🤣

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

Depends what one considers "sound money".

If someone has a problem with the dollar, which is pretty stable all things considered, they certainly should have a melt down over the idea of calling Bitcoin "currency" (let alone the idea of switching to it or transacting in it).

"Sound currency", based on whatever definition someone wants to use whether it's purchasing power or value against other currencies, certainly doesn't lose 35% of it's value in a week like Bitcoin just did a few days ago. If the dollar inflating 4-5% over a year (in a once in a decade sorta year) is bad then the above should make folk's skin crawl.

That's not even mentioning the fact that Bitcoin is deflationary which would cause an economic collapse because of the supposed limited supply and or inability to create more. Economies have to be able to print more money because when they don't or there is a shortage of cash you get The Great Depression (deflationary spiral). Any reasonable person can see that if an economy expands by 2-3% every year than the amount of currency available in the economy has to increase as well by a similar rate or you get a deflationary spiral.

So it really boils down to national defense. If you want a strong nation defense, via an email expanding economy, and military then you want nations, especially the US, to have it's own currency to print a reasonable amount of dollars. Giving up that power, let alone the reserve currency status the US dollar has, makes us all less secure and makes us economically unsound and vulnerable in ways people can't even imagine. Folks need to not let their hate for the central bank or government cloud your judgment; cutting of your arm to fix a broken finger isn't sound logic.

I hate the dirty central bankers and unelected swamp creatures as much as the next patriot and would love to do away with that private entity victimizing our society and country but switching to something like Bitcoin is insanely short sighted.

#LoveMyMortgageHornFren

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

P.S. I trust BDD when he calls it a scam besides the above

wqfnvyg.jpg

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Really great question there, and not just because of the question in and of itself, but because it highlights a worthwhile point - God is going to give people exactly what they've asked for. There are some truly horrific judgments of God's wrath that will come on the earth during the 7 year period known as the Tribulation, but many of the evils of that time period will come from man's own hand.

AI is a great example of a tool that man could create and then turn against his fellow man in the pursuit of evil. The one world government will demand total loyalty and exert total control on global citizens. Historically, this would have been impossible. For almost 2,000 years, Christians wrestled with whether or not to take this concept literally or allegorically. Now, even atheists don't dispute the power of GPS, biometrics, facial recognition, and surveillance to control a population.

What was once difficult for renowned scholars to believe is now easily understood by a 10 year old living in 2021.

I'll give you an example. Revelation 11 talks about two witnesses who God sends to the city of Jerusalem during the tribulation. Their job is to prophesy in the streets for 3.5 years. Crazy guys yelling in the streets don't make for believable testimony, so they will also have the power to perform signs, such as calling down fire from heaven and stopping rain from falling. Because of this, and more importantly, because of the message they share, the entire world will hate these guys.

After 3.5 years, they will be killed. And now, this is where things get weird, I mean really weird, for a book written in ~90 AD.

They are killed by the Antichrist himself, and their bodies will lay in the streets of Jerusalem for three and a half days. They are so hated that nobody will bury them. Verse 10 says something totally bizarre for the first century reader: "And those who live on the earth will rejoice over them and celebrate; and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who live on the earth."

After three and a half days, God raises them back to life, which terrifies everyone. They are taken to Heaven, and things get much worse from there for everyone who is left.

Let's look back at verse 10. These guy are only dead for 3.5 days. That's not enough time for information to spread too far beyond Israel, using first century technology. Verse 10 implies that the entire world will see their death and celebrate. How could that be?

Again, something that was insane to consider for almost 2,000 years is now simply understood by anyone alive today.

I don't want to clog this thread too much with this type of talk, so if people are interested, I'm glad to start a separate thread for these discussions. There's a lot going on in the world, and it makes those old Jewish writers look more and more prophetic every day.
The late Chuck Missler called those 'technology statements'. There are a number of them in scripture, especially in Revelation.

A 1st century man saw technology that could see around the world instantaneously, seen by people of every language and country. He saw a world religion and a world economy where everyone could be and would be monitored and tracked. He saw a 200 million man army (some would argue this is an army of demonic beings, not men, but I digress) at a time when then entire world was thought to have less than 300 million people. Weapons that would melt a persons very tongue and eyes.

So much going on right now that should give the agnostic serious pause for thought.

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
Yes, more please.

Roger that.

There are many topics worth covering, and we'll get to all of them that we can, though it will take some time.

Even a casual observer of the book of Revelation will tell you that there are three components to the end of the world global system. I've mentioned two of them already - the global religion, and the global government. Those, of course, are tied to the third part of the system, a global economy.

Think of each of those three as legs that support and brace one another. The global economic system funds the government and religion, the religion provides "spiritual" validity for the government and the economy, and the government provides muscle to mandate the religion and control the economy.

These systems are able to take hold due to a period of unprecedented chaos in the world, and the emergence of two incredibly talented and charismatic leaders who claim to have the solutions to all of our problems. They are the Antichrist (also referred to in Revelation as "The Beast") and his hype man, the False Prophet. They show up and get tremendous buy-in on the world stage. These two are the front men for this project, though its real leader, and the real leader behind every other despot from ancient times till now is one and the same - Satan.

We'll get into all of that in more detail in future posts over time. We just needed that quick initial introduction for some critical context as we talk about the global economy during this 7 year period. I hesitate to use the term "one world currency," because that might be too simplistic. What we see described in Revelation, however, is an interwoven economy that can be tightly regulated by the government. It is regulated so well, in fact, that access can be granted or denied incredibly granularly, down to the level of an individual person.

A precursor of this economic control system already exists and has been deployed in China. If you're not familiar with the Chinese Social Credit System, get familiar with it. Even now, in its infancy, it is being used to restrict movement, purchases, and life decisions for Chinese who "break trust" with the Chinese social contract. This isn't conspiracy - Google will readily share countless articles in mainstream publications that openly discuss the program.

This translation of a 2014 document from the Chinese government outlines the program at a high level. Of note, the word "punish" appears 39 times, just so we're clear on the intent here.

The authors of that CCP document also note that the Party's intent with this program goes beyond China.

"Perfecting the social credit system is a necessary condition to deepen international cooperation and exchange... and is an urgent requirement to promote the establishment of an objective, fair, reasonable and balanced international credit rating system, to adapt to the new circumstances of globalization, and master new globalized structures."

They want you to be a part of this system as well; that is, they want your government to make you subject to this system. Read the document. It's coming.

Like I said, the end of the world will be characterized by a tightly controlled, performance-based economy. If you perform, you get economy. No perform, no economy. This system reaches its pinnacle with the [in]famous Mark of the Beast, which is the personal identification an individual chooses to make in joining the one world government/religion/economic system.

The Mark, which will be administered either on the forehead or the right hand, will allow the carrier to buy and sell. All who refuse the Mark will be excluded from the economy. The COVID vaccine is not the Mark of the Beast, but see how readily and rapidly much of our society eagerly has accepted the idea that economic activity could and should be limited based on compliance. This is a foreshadowing. It's not so far-fetched anymore, though it certainly would have seemed that way 18 months ago.... but here we are.

The Mark isn't just an economic passport, and it's not something somebody can get by accident. John describes it as the ultimate contract, taken willingly and in full knowledge, binding the recipient to worship of the Beast (and by very short extension, Satan). People who get the Mark will know exactly what they are doing, and people who boldly refuse the Mark will know exactly what their refusal will cost.

What gets us from where we are today to this coming point in economic future history? We're not that far off. Cryptocurrency, or something like it, will likely be the mechanism of exchange in this economy. It can be deployed internationally across all borders without anybody stopping it, and will simply render all other fiat forms of exchange worthless. He who controls the quantum computers first will control all of the world's digital wealth.

This hyper-controlled global economy, just like the one-world government and the one-world religion, seemed allegorical or mystical for generations, but now, it's not hard to foresee. This is the way we're headed, and we're moving fast.

I'd like to wrap this up by giving you a foreshadowing example of how this integrated system, foretold almost 2000 years ago, will likely be introduced. Here's a screenshot I took about 15 minutes ago from The Great Reset, the new project headed by the World Economic Forum (link to live site here).

5lD3m0x.png

Does that not sound remarkably familiar? On the left, the chaos and turmoil of COVID, "and the political, economic and social disruptions it has caused," and on the right, well, read it for yourself. Sounds like someone in Davos has in mind a solution to all our political, economic, and social woes. I wonder what on earth something like that might look like?

Top Bottom