Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
99.99% this is BS but we share most everything here.

On June 21 the Office of Military Commissions convicted former Attorney General William Barr on charges of treason

Nobody wants this to be true more than me, but wasn't Podesta just in the news? Doubt he would be making any sudden appearances if he were tried for treason, found guilty and sentenced to death which the article seems to mention also already took place.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Because, of … Science and shit.
We are so fucked as a country… @tgsio

momma — please, chime in!
Uh....

The teenage tomboy is experiencing menopause at 15 years old?

Let's just say that's true. (Go with me here).

That's fucking child abuse and criminally liable medical malpractice.

S/He's not 'going through menopause'. S/He can't ....minus very rare early age ovarian/ uterine/ cervical/ fallopian cancer (or even more exceedingly rare medical condition) that warrants a full hysterectomy and then have NO prescribed replacement hormonal therapy (not happening), which has to be very closely monitored and balanced. (I have a mom and sister who both had full hysterectomies at age 26. Their medical histories and challenges are crazy identical)

S/He is experiencing symptoms of artificially induced 'menopause' through hormonal manipulation. The symptoms can easily be stopped. The long term health effects could (and probably will be) devastating for this child who is parented by a clearly deranged mother and medically cared for by a lunatic.

Enough of this bullshit.

Girls get periods. Yeah. It can be a pain in the ass and there are legit health issues that warrant medical diagnosis and treatment. But it's a normal, healthy function of the female body.

Being a 15 year old girl who doesn't like being a girl to the point of forcing artificial menopause (literally... the cessation of menses) doesn't require physical medical treatment. She and her mother (father???) all need psychiatrists.

Last edited:

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
John, writing in ~90 AD foretold the establishment of a wicked worldwide government at the end of days. If you're reading this thread, 1087 pages in, you're clearly at least open to the idea that such a government is coming. Talks of a "great reset" over the past year have raised plenty of eyebrows. We'll see where it goes.

John also wrote about a worldwide religion. In our days of heightened religious tension, that might be harder to envision. How on earth could you get disparate faiths to come together?

Well, in 2019, a Pope and an imam walk into a room and sign a document to start a movement to begin "leading a global platform for peace and harmony," as The Higher Committee of Human Fraternity says.

Under their guidance and blessing, they are now building the "Abrahamic Family House," which is a single site that will house a mosque, a synagogue, and a Catholic church in the UAE. It is under construction now and will open in 2022.

Y'all, I said it before, and I'll say it again - the Bible is batting 1.000 with prophecy, and what's coming next ain't pretty. I urge you to take some time to consider the Bible's claims. Here's a little food for thought - a >1950 year old book has a more accurate take on the current direction of world affairs than CNN.

bg9.png

Jtrain80

Legendary
John, writing in ~90 AD foretold the establishment of a wicked worldwide government at the end of days. If you're reading this thread, 1087 pages in, you're clearly at least open to the idea that such a government is coming. Talks of a "great reset" over the past year have raised plenty of eyebrows. We'll see where it goes.

John also wrote about a worldwide religion. In our days of heightened religious tension, that might be harder to envision. How on earth could you get disparate faiths to come together?

Well, in 2019, a Pope and an imam walk into a room and sign a document to start a movement to begin "leading a global platform for peace and harmony," as The Higher Committee of Human Fraternity says.

Under their guidance and blessing, they are now building the "Abrahamic Family House," which is a single site that will house a mosque, a synagogue, and a Catholic church in the UAE. It is under construction now and will open in 2022.

Y'all, I said it before, and I'll say it again - the Bible is batting 1.000 with prophecy, and what's coming next ain't pretty. I urge you to take some time to consider the Bible's claims. Here's a little food for thought - a >1950 year old book has a more accurate take on the current direction of world affairs than CNN.

bg9.png

The last couple years have definitely made me reexamine my faith.

dirty0222

Fox was bought by the cabal. They made that plain on Nov. 3rd.

As for Tucker himself, my take is I don't think he's compromised. I think he's just self-centered and has no principles.

Tucker is a wealthy individual who has been on TV for a long time. He has done fairly well playing a libertarian leaning pundit. The republican part has swung in his direction over the last few years (He has taken advantage). That being said I think he couldn't care less about the majority of his audience.

bg9.png

Isn't this going to end up being AI?

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Tucker is a wealthy individual who has been on TV for a long time. He has done fairly well playing a libertarian leaning pundit. The republican part has swung in his direction over the last few years (He has taken advantage). That being said I think he couldn't care less about the majority of his audience.

Isn't this going to end up being AI?
I disagree about Tucker. Even if it’s an act (which I don’t believe) he has been the most vocal on our side.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Dr. Don Colbert:
- The men back in the 40’s had testosterone high normal was 2,500. And today most men are around 500.
- Shampoos, conditioners and skin lotions contain plasticizers called phthalates which lower testosterone and raise estrogen.
- Paraben in deodorant adds fragrance and also lowers testosterone.
- Women are placing excessive lotions on their skin with these contents which causes excess fat.
- The soft plastics in the water bottles we drink in are not good.
- Experts continue to lower the range of what is considered healthy testosterone thus telling young men they are in a healthy range when they aren’t even close
- Soy raises estrogen and lowers testosterone the most
- Stay away from flax seeds. They are a plant estrogen.
- Marijuana and alcohol lower testosterone.
- Drink filtered water …there is a weed killer in our water.
- Hormones are injected into our meats.
- High cortisol levels in men come from stress, anxiety and depression and also lowers testosterone.
- Decreased exercise and activity add to low testosterone.
- Get the body moving and exercise.
- Squats are the best exercise to grow testosterone
- Testosterone is the best anti depressant on the planet.
- Don’t watch cable news. It raises stress. And it is fake
I don't disagree that T levels are down but if 2500 was natural we would have seen a bunch of jacked dudes in the 40's. In fact men where pretty diminutive back then. You can build a lot of muscle over 1500.

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder

bg9.png
Are you heading to the ocean to cool off? We are heading to the mountains Thursday morning to get relief.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I was just watching this movie (Blazing Saddles) the other day and was thinking "No way could Mel Brooks get away with making this movie today." People would be absolutely livid. Amazing that half the population nowadays has no sense of humor whatsoever. This movie is a classic!

I think it's on youtube, or some other media, a clip of an early 20ish girl watching it for the first time. She was shocked. Didn't show the whole movie, just her reactions to some scenes.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I was just watching this movie (Blazing Saddles) the other day and was thinking "No way could Mel Brooks get away with making this movie today." People would be absolutely livid. Amazing that half the population nowadays has no sense of humor whatsoever. This movie is a classic!
Mel Brooks sat down next to a friend at a bar in Vegas. They talked for an hour or so. Brooks told her he could never make Blazing Saddles in Hollywood nowadays.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder

bg9.png

Fantastic post.

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
Are you heading to the ocean to cool off? We are heading to the mountains Thursday morning to get relief.

We hit the lake on Saturday. It was 104 then and 111 on Sunday. I hung around town on Sunday to keep an eye on our cooling equipment in the bakery. Thankfully, we did fine. It took a lot of finessing the thermostat to give units time off so they wouldn't run 24/7, but we made it.

Yesterday was MUCH cooler in Eugene, maybe 93. An hour away in Salem it was 116. An hour west of us was 78 at the coast. Crazy temp differences!

Stay cool yourself! The worst of it is sliding east and headed your way.

dirty0222

I disagree about Tucker. Even if it’s an act (which I don’t believe) he has been the most vocal on our side.

I like him. He has carved out a really nice life for himself. Not sure he would lose any sleep if his audience ran into hard times. I know where he hangs out a lot of the time and it is pretty isolated from the real world.

Top Bottom