Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
88237738_10213218090526537_7971527436737183744_n.jpg

But but but it wasn’t wheel sociawism!!!!!

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I sure hope you are right, to me it just looks like Durham has been hamstrung. His budget doesn't indicate a massive investigation to me and nobody on the left seems to care. To even arrest anyone he is supposed to clear it through Merrick Garland and I doubt he'll be super helpful.
You’ve seen his budget? And he doesn’t answer to Garland. He is an independent Special Counsel. He can bring charges against anyone at any time without DOJ approval. Just like Mueller could have.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
NFL Advertisement:

"Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful. Football is queer. Football is life. Football is exciting. Football is culture. Football is transgender. Football is queer. Football is heart. Football is power. Football is tough. Football is bisexual. Football is strong. Football is freedom. Football is American. Football is accepting. Football is everything. Football is for everyone," the commercial announces.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I sure hope you are right, to me it just looks like Durham has been hamstrung. His budget doesn't indicate a massive investigation to me and nobody on the left seems to care. To even arrest anyone he is supposed to clear it through Merrick Garland and I doubt he'll be super helpful.
The DOJ will shut Durham down anytime they want, if they were concerned about him. Durham's likely every bit the turncoat loser that the man who hired him was. Either the DS owns him, or they'll force him out of business. Anyone who thinks he's going to unleash this mass of indictments against major democrat players is setting their selves up to be as disappointed as they were when there was no massive action reinstalling Trump on January 20th.

Remember all those "Why do you think the military is there???!!!" posts in the days leading up to Jan 20th? More of the same.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
The DOJ will shut Durham down anytime they want, if they were concerned about him. Durham's likely every bit the turncoat loser that the man who hired him was. Either the DS owns him, or they'll force him out of business. Anyone who thinks he's going to unleash this mass of indictments against major democrat players is setting their selves up to be as disappointed as they were when there was no massive action reinstalling Trump on January 20th.

Remember all those "Why do you think the military is there???!!!" posts in the days leading up to Jan 20th? More of the same.
The military is woke. They ain’t doin shit.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
NFL Advertisement:

"Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful. Football is queer. Football is life. Football is exciting. Football is culture. Football is transgender. Football is queer. Football is heart. Football is power. Football is tough. Football is bisexual. Football is strong. Football is freedom. Football is American. Football is accepting. Football is everything. Football is for everyone," the commercial announces.
1624930005812.gif
1624930169927.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom