Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Distinctly recall playing the video of how angry he was at mail in ballots for the wife. Told her does that look like a man that will accept it? She said, sure. Okay. Was so fooled by Barr. When will it ever stop 🤬
Remember, all of these people who apparently turned on Trump will eventually be fact witnesses. They will all have 1000x more credibility if they are at arms length or even adversarial to Trump as opposed to his wingman. The list is as long as it is obvious.

Keep the faith.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Dear Jen

tenor.gif

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
This is way too obvious

The audit will do whatever the audit will do. Eyes on won't do shit

What, if ratings or attention fall below a certain number, the heroes won't release "it all?"

70-80% realize it was stolen

Tell the kids at the Make a Wish Foundation to keep their eyes on the audit

Are You Ok Brother - I Sense That Someone Has Recently Pissed in Your Corn-Flakes

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 29168

Someone get Brad Raffensperger a MyPillow, because he's clearly been losing sleep lately
Not nearly as much as he’s gonna lose. JMHO but he’s well aware of the penalties for treason and even a lifetime of mypillows won’t help when the only sleep in your future is a dirt nap. Fuck that guy.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Are You Ok Brother - I Sense That Someone Has Recently Pissed in Your Corn-Flakes
I don't eat cereal big dog

Just poking the obvious holes in the weak and lazy narratives handed to us from on high from such esteemed and heroic figures like codemonkey

I wish people enjoyed a little back and forth on here....isn't that a priority for free thinkers, to whatever degree we are that

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I don't eat cereal big dog

Just poking the obvious holes in the weak and lazy narratives handed to us from on high from such esteemed and heroic figures like codemonkey

I wish people enjoyed a little back and forth on here....isn't that a priority for free thinkers, to whatever degree we are that
You missed his entire point. But that’s OK.

CJB1950

Elite
Founder
Remember, all of these people who apparently turned on Trump will eventually be fact witnesses. They will all have 1000x more credibility if they are at arms length or even adversarial to Trump as opposed to his wingman. The list is as long as it is obvious.

Keep the faith.

Certainly trying to my man. Keep the faith that is. At the point if we're still waiting by the 2nd week of CFB season - will be super hard to continue doing so. Not giving up yet, but very much in need of seeing some people paraded to the public in handcuffs.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Nice.

It will be interesting when one of these people, such as Katie Hobbs, breakdown and start spilling the beans as to who threatened/strong-armed them into the positions they had to take.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Nice.

It will be interesting when one of these people, such as Katie Hobbs, breakdown and start spilling the beans as to who threatened/strong-armed them into the positions they had to take.
These people will continue to do illegal stuff until one of their peers is perp walked to the jail Until then, none of them have any fear since none of them have suffered any consequences for their misdeeds.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Dr. Don Colbert:
- The men back in the 40’s had testosterone high normal was 2,500. And today most men are around 500.
- Shampoos, conditioners and skin lotions contain plasticizers called phthalates which lower testosterone and raise estrogen.
- Paraben in deodorant adds fragrance and also lowers testosterone.
- Women are placing excessive lotions on their skin with these contents which causes excess fat.
- The soft plastics in the water bottles we drink in are not good.
- Experts continue to lower the range of what is considered healthy testosterone thus telling young men they are in a healthy range when they aren’t even close
- Soy raises estrogen and lowers testosterone the most
- Stay away from flax seeds. They are a plant estrogen.
- Marijuana and alcohol lower testosterone.
- Drink filtered water …there is a weed killer in our water.
- Hormones are injected into our meats.
- High cortisol levels in men come from stress, anxiety and depression and also lowers testosterone.
- Decreased exercise and activity add to low testosterone.
- Get the body moving and exercise.
- Squats are the best exercise to grow testosterone
- Testosterone is the best anti depressant on the planet.
- Don’t watch cable news. It raises stress. And it is fake.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Dr. Don Colbert:
- The men back in the 40’s had testosterone high normal was 2,500. And today most men are around 500.
- Shampoos, conditioners and skin lotions contain plasticizers called phthalates which lower testosterone and raise estrogen.
- Paraben in deodorant adds fragrance and also lowers testosterone.
- Women are placing excessive lotions on their skin with these contents which causes excess fat.
- The soft plastics in the water bottles we drink in are not good.
- Experts continue to lower the range of what is considered healthy testosterone thus telling young men they are in a healthy range when they aren’t even close
- Soy raises estrogen and lowers testosterone the most
- Stay away from flax seeds. They are a plant estrogen.
- Marijuana and alcohol lower testosterone.
- Drink filtered water …there is a weed killer in our water.
- Hormones are injected into our meats.
- High cortisol levels in men come from stress, anxiety and depression and also lowers testosterone.
- Decreased exercise and activity add to low testosterone.
- Get the body moving and exercise.
- Squats are the best exercise to grow testosterone
- Testosterone is the best anti depressant on the planet.
- Don’t watch cable news. It raises stress. And it is fake.
Fortunately, all this stuff hasn't prevented me from bitching people out like I just did to my telephone provider.

Squats? At my age and with my knees if I did a squat that other stuff wouldn't matter since I would be permanently fixed in that position.

Top Bottom