Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

WestcampTX

Elite
Founder
Ok did some brief research on fenbendazole, and it is extremely similar to ivermectin. Fenbendazole was actually used in Japan last year to curb COVID spread. Makes you wonder between fenbendazole, ivermectin, and HCQ, what else are they hiding from people because it won’t make them billions of dollars.
To piggyback on myself here, all 3 are anti-parasitic drugs, and all 3 are used very extensively with pretty much zero negatives, and all 3 are very cheap. Listening to Dr. Kory, he seems to believe Ivermectin specifically to be some type of miracle cure all, and says he has seen effectiveness against many other viruses, not to mention the prophylactic properties it gives. Not sure how long it is shelf stable for, but it’s probably not the worst idea on the planet to buy a couple big bottles of the cattle version to keep around.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
To piggyback on myself here, all 3 are anti-parasitic drugs, and all 3 are used very extensively with pretty much zero negatives, and all 3 are very cheap. Listening to Dr. Kory, he seems to believe Ivermectin specifically to be some type of miracle cure all, and says he has seen effectiveness against many other viruses, not to mention the prophylactic properties it gives. Not sure how long it is shelf stable for, but it’s probably not the worst idea on the planet to buy a couple big bottles of the cattle version to keep around.

You can get it on all day chemist too

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
When my Dad had colon cancer, he was given a chemo drug which also was used by Vets on animals. He spoke with one of our cousins who was a Vet about this drug. My cousin said it was cheap <$1/pill but he could not give any to my Dad. Obviously, my Dad's insurance was paying substantially more. Don't know the name of the pill. Could have been something similar or the same Fenbendazole.

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Ok did some brief research on fenbendazole, and it is extremely similar to ivermectin. Fenbendazole was actually used in Japan last year to curb COVID spread. Makes you wonder between fenbendazole, ivermectin, and HCQ, what else are they hiding from people because it won’t make them billions of dollars.
Small amounts of Selenium/day helps prevent prostrate cancer.

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
When my Dad had colon cancer, he was given a chemo drug which also was used by Vets on animals. He spoke with one of our cousins who was a Vet about this drug. My cousin said it was cheap <$1/pill but he could not give any to my Dad. Obviously, my Dad's insurance was paying substantially more. Don't know the name of the pill. Could have been something similar or the same Fenbendazole.

way back when we moved from Ohio to upstate NY. Asked vet for some sedation for the dogs for the trip. it was like %25.00 a pill. Looked at ingredients and it looked familiar.

that Late summer was heading out on the St Lawrence River for some fishing. Bought some Dramamine since wind was up. Looked at ingredients and welp…. Just give your dog some Dramamine on long trips or if it freaks out on July 4th fireworks.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
way back when we moved from Ohio to upstate NY. Asked vet for some sedation for the dogs for the trip. it was like %25.00 a pill. Looked at ingredients and it looked familiar.

that Late summer was heading out on the St Lawrence River for some fishing. Bought some Dramamine since wind was up. Looked at ingredients and welp…. Just give your dog some Dramamine on long trips or if it freaks out on July 4th fireworks.
You can get cheap antibiotics at feed stores. Same ingredients as prescription pills. I'm not advocating self-diagnosis and treatment. Just saying...

noelnole

Elite
Founder

the money is in the treatment not the cure unfortunately :(

Jtrain80

Legendary
Need help folks. Can anyone send a link to the official reports on how the Capitol Cop died?

trying to red pill the wife and she’s quoting a bunch of NY Times crap.
Thanks in advance.

Red pilling folks has been discussed in other threads. Think of the red pill as a cure when the cognitive dissonance wears off. Just be there for when she figures it out.

GPSooner

Poster
My work was planning a car show in partnership with Make-a-Wish. I was one of the people helping organize it. I let the chair of the committee know this morning that I could no longer be a part of it because of make-a-wish's stance. I don't care that they walked it back, you already showed me who you were.

dragworm

Poster
The fenbendazole alone has no effect, it needs to be combined with a couple other things.
-800mg of Vitamin E succinate
-600mg of curcumin tumeric
-25mg CBD oil
-1mg tab of Panacur C per day 3 days in a row. 4 days off and repeat. (this is the dewormer)
Panacur is the marketing name for the fenbendazole

The guy who first started this treatment course from the main board thread is named Joe Tippins. If anyone is interested in more info on this stuff, he has a facebook page called mycancerstoryrocks.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
It was rushed into production and use without the requisite research and trial. They didn't know how it would work or the consequences of its use. Would never had done that without the immunity they were given. This was experimental theory from the outset.
I firmly believe there is a reason every time they "misspeak" it's done intentionally. Example Biden saying hospital beds years from now would be full of people with Alzheimer's or when he said they built the largest voter fraud organization in history. He didn't pull that out of thin air.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I firmly believe there is a reason every time they "misspeak" it's done intentionally. Example Biden saying hospital beds years from now would be full of people with Alzheimer's or when he said they built the largest voter fraud organization in history. He didn't pull that out of thin air.

Nope, his dementia caused him to tell the truth.

CJB1950

Elite
Founder
I remember Barr testifying before Congress about his fears of election fraud and how he would deal with it if found. His method of dealing with it was simply to lift the rug and sweep. Then resign and walk away.

Distinctly recall playing the video of how angry he was at mail in ballots for the wife. Told her does that look like a man that will accept it? She said, sure. Okay. Was so fooled by Barr. When will it ever stop 🤬

Top Bottom