Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Gentlemanly manners are a HUGE plus in my and my girls' book. Huge.

Here's the most important thing... he loves and respects your daughter and she loves and respects him. And he'll obviously never hesitate to sacrifice for her.

He's a man you should be proud to call friend. After all, he's the man who almost loves your girl as much as you do.
Oh I’m in 100% agreement. They are lucky to have each other and the family is thrilled for them. Quite the power couple and both killing in in their careers. She’s dated her share of assholes so we’re glad she figured it out.

Last edited:

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
This has bothered me all along about Vernon Jones. Not that he's not legit, I have no idea, but republicans are so eager to glom onto any black person who utters anything remotely conservative, it makes jumping to our side an easy target for someone who wants to sabotage the cause, or in this case, make bank.
The GOP is thoroughly corrupt. They have a somewhat independent thinking base so their candidates have to be better and get naturally better based on the "confrontation" with the press

They, including Candace in all probability, are on the dole and controlled

It's a psychodrama

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
Last night my wife and I watched a good movie, The Dry, I highly recommend it. It was kind of depressing so my wife said we should watch a comedy tonight. I said comedy is dead. You can’t make fun of anything anymore. Everything is off limits except for white men and republicans.
Watched that with the wife the other night too. Pretty good. Watched Wrath of Man afterwards. That was better.

Big Voice Guy

Poster
Founder
This has bothered me all along about Vernon Jones. Not that he's not legit, I have no idea, but republicans are so eager to glom onto any black person who utters anything remotely conservative, it makes jumping to our side an easy target for someone who wants to sabotage the cause, or in this case, make bank.
Black, white or otherwise, I’ve always been leery of him and think he is an opportunist who will do whatever it takes to stay in office. That creates openings to be bought and paid for eventually.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
In case you missed it… Regarding Arizona

If they are smart, they do a head fake and announce a date in the future, but release the final results sometime sooner.
Cause if they announce a date and stick to it, you can bet your ass they'll be false flag after false flag lined up to occur within 24 hours of that date.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Trust Barr?

I hope @Jayhox is right. I just don’t trust Barr.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

WestcampTX

Elite
Founder
No sir, it was fenbendazole.
Ok did some brief research on fenbendazole, and it is extremely similar to ivermectin. Fenbendazole was actually used in Japan last year to curb COVID spread. Makes you wonder between fenbendazole, ivermectin, and HCQ, what else are they hiding from people because it won’t make them billions of dollars.

Top Bottom