Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TTUcamper

Elite
It was rushed into production and use without the requisite research and trial. They didn't know how it would work or the consequences of its use. Would never had done that without the immunity they were given. This was experimental theory from the outset.

Nearly half the country has taken the two doses. Can you imagine the consequences if even 1/5 of those people end up with neurological disorders? Our country would collapse almost immediately. What if the number is half of the vaccinated? Everyone would be responsible for taking care of someone with serious brain issues all at one time. Literally china could walk into our country and take it over without firing a shot.

Murphau

Poster
Founder
Kind of off topic, but occasionally when the wife or I need to get shit done around the house, we’ll give the kids a phone and let them watch YouTube kids. We have their profiles preset for age 3 and under and 5 and under and like any new technology it remembers what they like and “suggest” those videos.

This morning I was doing yard work and wife cleaning house we resorted to phone time. My wife noticed LGBTQ shit on daughters phone. Just absurd.

So, in case you guys are in the same boat as us with young kids go into each specific profile and chose what videos can be played.

rant over

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Kind of off topic, but occasionally when the wife or I need to get shit done around the house, we’ll give the kids a phone and let them watch YouTube kids. We have their profiles preset for age 3 and under and 5 and under and like any new technology it remembers what they like and “suggest” those videos.

This morning I was doing yard work and wife cleaning house we resorted to phone time. My wife noticed LGBTQ shit on daughters phone. Just absurd.

So, in case you guys are in the same boat as us with young kids go into each specific profile and chose what videos can be played.

rant over
Yep it pisses me off. It’s everywhere. I’ve had to have a talk with my two, nine year old sons about what is natural and what is un natural in the eyes of God. I’ve had to explain to them the difference between heterosexual and homosexual. And even transsexual which I did not even know what that word meant until I think I was over 16.
Anyways I’m with you 100%. Pisses me off and it is everywhere. I found out this weekend I have a friend whose six-year-old son is now transgender and dresses like a girl. I’m pretty sure they are liberal . I pray for them. And that really disturbed me. Make no mistake I would love my children no matter what but I pray to God that they are heterosexual, healthy and follow God

I know this is a very small percentage of our country but it is being shoved down our throat‘s
I’m sick of the 1% telling the 99% what to do. rant over

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Yep it pisses me off. It’s everywhere. I’ve had to have a talk with my two, nine year old sons about what is natural and what is un natural in the eyes of God. I’ve had to explain to them the difference between heterosexual and homosexual. And even transsexual which I did not even know what that word meant until I think I was over 16.
Anyways I’m with you 100%. Pisses me off and it is everywhere. I found out this weekend I have a friend whose six-year-old son is now transgender and dresses like a girl. I’m pretty sure they are liberal . I pray for them. And that really disturbed me. Make no mistake I would love my children no matter what but I pray to God that they are heterosexual, healthy and follow God

I know this is a very small percentage of our country but it is being shoved down our throat‘s
I don't watch any of the cartoon shows or networks like Nickelodeon et al but I'm overwhelmed with commercials spewing this LGBTQXYZ shit all the time.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

This is me with my 9 yr old. When they get on YouTube it’s a family account. I was looking for an artist in my history because I could not remember his name. What do I run across? Trans and gay shit which apparently opened more suggestions and a bunch of improper videos of women my son watched. We had a discussion. And he was 100% truthful that it was him. I did tell the shield maiden that, on the bright side, we know for sure he is not of the ghey. But I’m sick of this fake woke BS and it having to permeate every part of entertainment.

He asked me if I have a hard time not staring at pretty girls a couple of weeks ago 😂

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
This is me with my 9 yr old. When they get on YouTube it’s a family account. I was looking for an artist in my history because I could not remember his name. What do I run across? Trans and gay shit which apparently opened more suggestions and a bunch of improper videos of women my son watched. We had a discussion. And he was 100% truthful that it was him. I did tell the shield maiden that, on the bright side, we know for sure he is not of the ghey. But I’m sick of this fake woke BS and it having to permeate every part of entertainment.

He asked me if I have a hard time not staring at pretty girls a couple of weeks ago 😂
I blocked youtube till my kid was like 14 but she still learned it from all of the teen novels my Ex got her. Watch what you give your kids to read.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Seriously brits are great people, had a blast the few days I spent in London the people were super nice and the Indian food was the tits.
When I worked with CBP in Houston many British ships docked in Houston. We had to board them and do the Customs and Immigration stuff before allowing cargo offloading. I was told in my training that if a British ship arrived around Christmas to make sure I got the boarding duty. The first time, my trainer told me to empty my boarding bag but carry it on board. I did but didn't know why. After several hours of playing darts and drinking in their rec room I went to get my boarding bag from the 1st Mate. I grabbed it and it nearly yanked my arm out of socket. When I got back to the gov't car, I opened it and found a huge block of cheese, two bottles of booze and a couple of other items and a card wishing me a Merry Christmas. The Brits, South Africans, Germans and Japanese were the best ships to board. They fed us well and gave us many gifts. Oh, the Argentine ships had the absolute best looking female Pursers. Beautiful!

The Russian grain ship were fun to board but for different reasons.

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
When I worked with CBP in Houston many British ships docked in Houston. We had to board them and do the Customs and Immigration stuff before allowing cargo offloading. I was told in my training that if a British ship arrived around Christmas to make sure I got the boarding duty. The first time, my trainer told me to empty my boarding bag but carry it on board. I did but didn't know why. After several hours of playing darts and drinking in their rec room I went to get my boarding bag from the 1st Mate. I grabbed it and it nearly yanked my arm out of socket. When I got back to the gov't car, I opened it and found a huge block of cheese, two bottles of booze and a couple of other items and a card wishing me a Merry Christmas. The Brits, South Africans, Germans and Japanese were the best ships to board. They fed us well and gave us many gifts. Oh, the Argentine ships had the absolute best looking female Pursers. Beautiful!

The Russian grain ship were fun to board but for different reasons.

I can only imagine. I’ve seen what they apparently grow on trees there in the NSFW board, it’s freaking ridiculous.

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
Nearly half the country has taken the two doses. Can you imagine the consequences if even 1/5 of those people end up with neurological disorders? Our country would collapse almost immediately. What if the number is half of the vaccinated? Everyone would be responsible for taking care of someone with serious brain issues all at one time. Literally china could walk into our country and take it over without firing a shot.

At this point, I have come across no reasons to think of Weinstein as "far out there." He and his brother seem to be classical liberals that are empiricists first and lean left.

In this thread he mentions his 4 reservations:

Anyone started to see chatter that the covid vax is going to cause serious brain issues? Dementia, als, Alzheimer's...

Starting to freak me out. I'm not taking it but lots of friends and family have.
No one knows what’s going to happen, good or bad. That’s my opinion of course. The people that are for the Vax will say no harm, others that are against will say everyone is going to die.

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
Didn't he have a pretty bad case of TDS?

I don't know, but if he did that would seem to support the notion that he's independent-minded in his advocacy of the skepticism inherent to the proper execution of scientific method and empiricism.

Skepticism and the embracing of challenges (to outcomes) is a critical component of the process.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder

rant over
It’s everywhere now. You almost can’t avoid it with your children. I tried YouTube Kids a long time ago. It’s a cesspool and we don’t allow it anymore. Random “weirdo” families have their own pages exposing their parenting to my children. No thanks. Yet, like I say, it is almost unavoidable. I do find that some shows on mainstream channels are pushing this agenda. I’m done with Nickelodeon. Screw them.

Outside of television it’s everywhere too. I picked up my daughter from summer camp (she’s ten) and we drove back home at night. On the way we passed through downtown Orlando. All of the big buildings (mostly banks) were lit up in the rainbow colors. Being ten, she just thought they were pretty. I explained what it was and that I don’t agree with their agenda. She doesn’t like that they have stolen the rainbow colors. I told her I agree. I said there is nothing wrong with a rainbow. It’s them who are the ones that selfishly make it their own.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Seriously brits are great people, had a blast the few days I spent in London the people were super nice and the Indian food was the tits.
My daughter has been dating a guy from London for several years. I tried as hard as possible to dislike the guy. He’s got boarding school manners like he’s in the 1950s. Despite not knowing how to hunt, fish or jack shit about baseball or football, he’s probably the nicest guy I know. Dude walked away from a high end job and risked it all to move to Houston to be near her. The company followed suite and decided he could work remote in Houston rather than lose him. Mad props and respect for following his heart and making it work (so far at least). He literally bought a ticket last flight out before London went on lock down. It’s weird having to explain shit during games but he’d probably agree if we were watching cricket. Long story short, some of those London guys are alright.

TTUcamper

Elite
No one knows what’s going to happen, good or bad. That’s my opinion of course. The people that are for the Vax will say no harm, others that are against will say everyone is going to die.

The vaccine goes through out the entire body. The spike proteins in the vaccine kill cells and it rips through the blood brain barrier. This has all come out recently through studies.

This has the potential to kill everyone who took it.

Vaccines are not supposed to go through your body but die in your arm. Having spike proteins break through the blood brain barrier is very bad. We are now in a waiting game of how bad

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder

rant over
I caught my 3 year old son was watching siren head horror movies on YouTube. Along with rag doll Spider-Man shoving people off cliffs. I had to add an age lockout 1624830681226.jpeg1624830805282.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom