Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
And here it is. Mitch McConnell and William Barr conspiring against Trump to try to “save” the Republican Party. How do they plan to save the party you ask? With the same loser mentality they have always used. Accept losing and try the “balance of power” card with the voters in the Georgia Senate race. Although the fraud may not have been provable at that moment, leading to Barr’s claim of “no widespread fraud”, there was evidence of widespread anomalies in the voting that certainly should have triggered audits.

The bottom line is that the Grand Old Party is filled with “Old”, antiquated ideas of “winning”. The party is filled with “hedge your bets” losers like McConnell. These people are disgusting cowards and have no balls.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
It's a shame that the only real news we get nowadays comes from foreign press outlets. Even that news is biased but not 100% propaganda like US media. In this article they call Turley a conservative. If he was conservative he would not be at GW Law. Turley, if anything, is middle of the road but more importantly, honest in his opinions, taking aim at both sides.
Turley was liberal. I think he has turned after honestly assessing the last 5 years. I think the first impeachment turned him. He saw it was complete bullshit as wasn’t afraid to say so.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
And here it is. Mitch McConnell and William Barr conspiring against Trump to try to “save” the Republican Party. How do they plan to save the party you ask? With the same loser mentality they have always used. Accept losing and try the “balance of power” card with the voters in the Georgia Senate race. Although the fraud may not have been provable at that moment, leading to Barr’s claim of “no widespread fraud”, there was evidence of widespread anomalies in the voting that certainly should have triggered audits.

The bottom line is that the Grand Old Party is filled with “Old”, antiquated ideas of “winning”. The party is filled with “hedge your bets” losers like McConnell. These people are disgusting cowards and have no balls.

Here’s my reply in Twitter. Too bad no one reads DetectiveJohnKimble on Twitter.

Fmoshermw

Elite
Who is he going to turn himself in to? Our DOJ is corrupt as fuck.
DIA and the military. It's not an accident that this is who the Chinese defector turned himself over to.

Don't know exactly how that would work but the Military must have some standing and jurisdiction here because he used their secure comms and he was DC Guard then.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

The Atlantic? That was a pure hit piece full of biased slant language. Election fraud exposure was never going to Go through Trump’s DOJ. Barr did his generic “investigation” by basically accepting what the frauds told him. This always had to come from the State legislatures.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
The Atlantic? That was a pure hit piece full of biased slant language. Election fraud exposure was never going to Go through Trump’s DOJ. Barr did his generic “investigation” by basically accepting what the frauds told him. This always had to come from the State legislatures.
Of course it’s a hit piece. Regardless, I believe what McConnell and Barr conspired to do was true. The Atlantic wants to show them as the reasonable party in this feud. Conversely, I explain that they are the cowards.

There’s also this from that piece:

“The Department of Justice ended up conducting no formal investigations of voter fraud…”

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
There’s also this from that piece:

“The Department of Justice ended up conducting no formal investigations of voter fraud…”
Exactly. As I’ve stated, you can’t claim no widespread fraud without an investigation (I.e., audit). It’s shear stupidity to make such a claim. There were clearly huge anomalies and knowing the changes from COViD, a lot more caution should have been taken. Of course, expecting caution is assuming the people in power are actually moral and intelligent.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Of course it’s a hit piece. Regardless, I believe what McConnell and Barr conspired to do was true. The Atlantic wants to show them as the reasonable party in this feud. Conversely, I explain that they are the cowards.
I agree about the Turtle. Disagree about Barr. Barr was just a placeholder by then and distracting/placating people like the Turtle and others trying to take out Trump while others were doing the real work.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Exactly. As I’ve stated, you can’t claim no widespread fraud without an investigation (I.e., audit). It’s shear stupidity to make such a claim. There were clearly huge anomalies and knowing the changes from COViD, a lot more caution should have been taken. Of course, expecting caution is assuming the people in power are actually moral and intelligent.
Also note the key disclaimer in Barr’s comment: “To date, we have found no evidence . . .” That was in early December.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Anyone started to see chatter that the covid vax is going to cause serious brain issues? Dementia, als, Alzheimer's...

Starting to freak me out. I'm not taking it but lots of friends and family have.
It was rushed into production and use without the requisite research and trial. They didn't know how it would work or the consequences of its use. Would never had done that without the immunity they were given. This was experimental theory from the outset.

Latest posts

Top Bottom