Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
There's the snake poem again

Who is he here to bite?

This is a tired act and you can tell with the crowd's response

They want to cheer, the spirit is there, but the team isn't delivering.
Zo.e folks cannot Trust. Scope out the infection. My dog N I intend to survive this domicile/
That’s one of many places these conspiracies lose me. She was only targeted because she was directly in the federal agent’s line of site. Nothing more, nothing less.
If evidence shows up to be contrarion to presecutural norms...well then.

My inners say go

Trust Your Gut

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder

Not a great study. Anyone with an agenda can pick it apart pretty easily. Compared deaths in Israel to vaccination complication rates in Europe. Also, it only really looked at death rate. There will be the excuse of less morbidity, less “long COVID”, hospitalization, not overwhelming the ICU in the vaccinated. Journal has a impact Factor over 4, which is acceptable. We need more of these studies so that people aren’t afraid to publish in high thought of journals with big names/institutions behind the data.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Because she was a "legit" Trump supporter and Q person. Dude said the FBI actually canvassed the crowd looking for someone that fit and who was not either undercover FBI, Antifa or BLM, etc. So many were.

My opinion here is that's also why they didn't arrest anyone that day. They waited till the next couple days so they could be certain they didn't arrest one of their own.

To amplify on William Walker, dude said that his hatred for Trump was so strong it clouded his judgement and now his life is in serious danger because he's in the middle of a den of vipers that he has no idea the lengths they will go to keep this all under wraps.

Total loose end.

If true, and I believe him, yo, that dude needs to come forward and get protection. Would be glorious to watch them take Pelosi out in cuffs.

Who is he going to turn himself in to? Our DOJ is corrupt as fuck.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
The joy of the Olympics has started

Bitch got in by two inches in third place

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

It's a shame that the only real news we get nowadays comes from foreign press outlets. Even that news is biased but not 100% propaganda like US media. In this article they call Turley a conservative. If he was conservative he would not be at GW Law. Turley, if anything, is middle of the road but more importantly, honest in his opinions, taking aim at both sides.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Kiss my skinny lilly white Patriot ass!
View attachment 28791
Slaid’em again Josie!
I use the crutches to get into the handicap honey hole!
Haha SKOL Patriots!View attachment 28792
I like watching those "reality" TV shows about Alaska like Life Below Zero. However, if those people were really living off the land as portrayed, they certainly have a stash of money somewhere to be able to afford stuff they have and the costs they say they have to pay for travel, materials and other things. They have to be getting paid handsomely by the show producers.

Nice fish, however. I'd love to do that type of fishing before departing Planet Earth. I'd especially like to eat those fresh from nature.

CurtOFD78

Elite

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary

Latest posts

Top Bottom