Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Fmoshermw

Elite
Long but worth the listen. Thanks for posting.
Saw nobody else did cliffs so I will.

- China, Italy, Iran stole the election and they (Pubs and Dems) have been doing it for years.
- Hillary was not supposed to lose Dude confirmed the 16 year plan to Marxify the US 8 Barry, 8 Hilldog
- 6 January was orchestrated by Pelosi and enabled with military encrypted comms, not the usual police Freq's - too may people listening.
- Ashley Babbitt was targeted and the order to shoot her came over those Comms
- The Comms and the operation was headed up by General William Walker
- He was also the person who turned down President Trump request for DC Guard help that day
- He is the loose end on the truth and the link between the FBI operation and Pelosi's scheme
- The Dems never thought Trump would leave and they had elaborate plans to protest and surround the White House
- Trump left because he is an honorable man and figured it would result in the least violence
- Dems were shocked he left on his own and even more shocked that Patriots didn't;t burn this place down after it was so obvious that the election was stolen.
- They had to get Trump out at all costs but he got so many votes that cheating was required to be effectively in plain sight
- Gates tried to buy and Fauci tried to steal a virus that would have made 95% an entire generation of males sterile and 35 % of women infertile. R. Rosenstein captured it and had it destroyed
- The Covid-19 virus was the quick and dirty replacement for it - but mostly the vaccines. 2 to 3 years before real bad shit starts happening to vaccinated folk.
- Plan is to have everyone dependent on Gubment through this.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
They will have to make sacrifices as we wake up to the fact that no one with a mainstream platform is on our side.....that includes Levin
I understand what you are saying but I can't toss Levin out w the bath water. I don't watch tucker but I like him. Same w Hannity. Small doses and read about the issue. I don't need anyone's dictates

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
I understand what you are saying but I can't toss Levin out w the bath water. I don't watch tucker but I like him. Same w Hannity. Small doses and read about the issue. I don't need anyone's dictates
Levin and Hannity are kind of annoying, but from what I can tell they are on our team. No reason for them to be derided. We need allies. Who we don’t need are Rinos like Mitt Romney and Mitch McConnell.

sanction

Legendary
Founder

- China, Italy, Iran stole the election and they (Pubs and Dems) have been doing it for years.
- Hillary was not supposed to lose Dude confirmed the 16 year plan to Marxify the US 8 Barry, 8 Hilldog
- 6 January was orchestrated by Pelosi and enabled with military encrypted comms, not the usual police Freq's - too may people listening.
- He was also the person who turned down President Trump request for DC Guard help that day
- He is the loose end on the truth and the link between the FBI operation and Pelosi's scheme
- The Dems never thought Trump would leave and they had elaborate plans to protest and surround the White House
- Trump left because he is an honorable man and figured it would result in the least violence
- Dems were shocked he left on his own and even more shocked that Patriots didn't;t burn this place down after it was so obvious that the election was stolen.
- They had to get Trump out at all costs but he got so many votes that cheating was required to be effectively in plain sight
- Gates tried to buy and Fauci tried to steal a virus that would have made 95% an entire generation of males sterile and 35 % of women infertile. R. Rosenstein captured it and had it destroyed
- The Covid-19 virus was the quick and dirty replacement for it - but mostly the vaccines. 2 to 3 years before real bad shit starts happening to vaccinated folk.
The vaccines are the game changer.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Holy fuck batman. Bookmarking to listen in bed

Looks like xiden is trying to reverse stumble take back his declaration to Pubs.
If pubs go forward and deal in good faith then they are all cowards and must be ousted. There are no friends in politics

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Why was Ashley Babbit targeted?

Fmoshermw

Elite
Why was Ashley Babbit targeted?
Because she was a "legit" Trump supporter and Q person. Dude said the FBI actually canvassed the crowd looking for someone that fit and who was not either undercover FBI, Antifa or BLM, etc. So many were.

My opinion here is that's also why they didn't arrest anyone that day. They waited till the next couple days so they could be certain they didn't arrest one of their own.

To amplify on William Walker, dude said that his hatred for Trump was so strong it clouded his judgement and now his life is in serious danger because he's in the middle of a den of vipers that he has no idea the lengths they will go to keep this all under wraps.

Total loose end.

If true, and I believe him, yo, that dude needs to come forward and get protection. Would be glorious to watch them take Pelosi out in cuffs.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Because she was a "legit" Trump supporter and Q person. Dude said the FBI actually canvassed the crowd looking for someone that fit and who was not either undercover FBI, Antifa or BLM, etc. So many were.

My opinion here is that's also why they didn't arrest anyone that day. They waited till the next couple days so they could be certain they didn't arrest one of their own.

To amplify on William Walker, dude said that his hatred for Trump was so strong it clouded his judgement and now his life is in serious danger because he's in the middle of a den of vipers that he has no idea the lengths they will go to keep this all under wraps.

Total loose end.

If true, and I believe him, yo, that dude needs to come forward and get protection. Would be glorious to watch them take Pelosi out in cuffs.
You are correct. I don’t think he will tho. That Deep State perfume is too strong
to overcome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom