Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Does anyone think ole zuck is going to jail?
Well, he’s a CCP assert who has stolen IP, covered up human trafficking, violated election funding laws and suppressed the medical treatment for a worldwide pandemic.

If there is any justice left, he should face the penalty for treasons and crimes against humanity.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Texas fan here and all I can say is what happened to NC state is bullshit and an asterisk goes by whoever wins now. NC State was absolutely screwed. I hope they sue the shit out of everyone involved in the decision and the testing.

Absolutely. That's how you end this shit, refuse to play by their bullshit. It would've taken all teams remaining to do it, because lord knows they'd love woke ass Vandy to be their crowned jewel

We (Ole Miss) took the series that weekend, BTW. Fuck Mississippi State

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Last night my wife and I watched a good movie, The Dry, I highly recommend it. It was kind of depressing so my wife said we should watch a comedy tonight. I said comedy is dead. You can’t make fun of anything anymore. Everything is off limits except for white men and republicans.

And Christians.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
iu

1624735294014.png

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Absolutely. That's how you end this shit, refuse to play by their bullshit. It would've taken all teams remaining to do it, because lord knows they'd love woke ass Vandy to be their crowned jewel

We (Ole Miss) took the series that weekend, BTW. Fuck Mississippi State

i fucking hate that sanctimonious fuck. He should be wearing a birthing person softball jersey because he throws like an 8 year old thalidomide girl.

Fmoshermw

Elite
Long but worth the listen. Thanks for posting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom