Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Lots happening in the lower 48 I see. I am going back to fishing y’all keep up the good work! SKOL!
If I lived in Alaska, I'd be spending my winter evenings drinking whiskey and eating moose steaks, followed up with plowing my wife on a bear skin rug in front of the fireplace looking out the window at the northern lights

Lucky fucker

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
In case you missed it

Too busy saving the Socialibdems and the Earth's Deep State from Trump than to protect the children. Some time spent in a Texas prison would do Zuck some good. Texas needs to bring back the Building Tenders into our prisons.

For those who don't know, Texas prisons used to have inmates tasked with keeping peace in the prisons. They were called Building Tenders and basically ran the inside of prisons. Texas prisons were relatively orderly when these were used. Now, not so much.

denn

Legendary
Founder

Have the fashion police gone after her like they did Melania (one of the most beautiful, fashionable and classy first ladies this country has ever seen?) Mrs. Biden looks like a 4 year old was let loose with some colored sharpies on a big sheet of fabric and they decided to make it a dress for her to wear.

We were very fortunate that we had Melania Trump as the first lady. She took on many issues. She stayed in the background and did her work. Never asking for any attention, withstanding attacks on her and her family, all the while holding herself with dignity, grace and intelligence.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
NC State baseball just got totally screwed over last night and used as a political pawns. Players tested for coooooovid, and therefore had to forfeit to let Vanderbilt advance to the title game. Here's the kicker....4/6 players that "tested positive" had the jab already.

They need to keep their fear narrative alive and what better way to keep “the scare” going than to sensationalize it at a huge NCAA event that people are watching. The fuckery is strong.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Trump wasn't a puppet, but the global elites used him like one anyway. Trump accomplished a lot of great things, but they were mostly things that didn't concern the globalists one whit because they knew they could undo them the moment they stole government away from the people. And they mostly have in less than 6 months. Crushing the economy, dismantling small business, all while empowering our geopolitical enemies.

Please stop posting here you are a total
Pussy

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Monsanto is definitely a bad apply putting so much harmful shit into our food. My wife is a celiac but when in Europe she can eat bread with zero issues. In US, she gets sick as hell at anything with the slightest amount of wheat. Difference IMHO is Monsanto.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
NC State baseball just got totally screwed over last night and used as a political pawns. Players tested for coooooovid, and therefore had to forfeit to let Vanderbilt advance to the title game. Here's the kicker....4/6 players that "tested positive" had the jab already.

Texas fan here and all I can say is what happened to NC state is bullshit and an asterisk goes by whoever wins now. NC State was absolutely screwed. I hope they sue the shit out of everyone involved in the decision and the testing.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Have my permit request into HOA for F15 hanger. Got to get that HOA approval first. The F15 sale doesn’t allow for returns and I’ve got to have some place to park it before I buy the first one.

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
Texas fan here and all I can say is what happened to NC state is bullshit and an asterisk goes by whoever wins now. NC State was absolutely screwed. I hope they sue the shit out of everyone involved in the decision and the testing.

what would be great and show real leadership is if every other team said we aren’t playing. Would fix the problem in two seconds. Vandy could have showed some class. That’s what I’d do if I were the opposing coach.

same thing with the pga clusterfuck, some golfers should have grabbed the rest of the field and said “hey guys, this is bullshit, let’s all walk”. That’s how you fix this shit.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

tenor.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom