Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Man, I had a bowl of Frosted Flakes for the first time in years. I eat grits and that’s it for breakfast cereals. But they were great just as I remembered!! Haha SKOL!
Do you put cheese and butter in your grits like a man or do you put jam or sugar in it? Love my wife but we damn near had to divorce over sugar in grits and cornbread. I make the cornbread now unless she’s making dessert cake.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
The DOJ will shut Durham down anytime they want, if they were concerned about him. Durham's likely every bit the turncoat loser that the man who hired him was. Either the DS owns him, or they'll force him out of business. Anyone who thinks he's going to unleash this mass of indictments against major democrat players is setting their selves up to be as disappointed as they were when there was no massive action reinstalling Trump on January 20th.

Remember all those "Why do you think the military is there???!!!" posts in the days leading up to Jan 20th? More of the same.
Serious question ? Why do you even post here? You piss everyone off and you just like to shit on everyone’s parade

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Well, he’s been bitching about Kevin Love being on the US team because they needed a token white guy because “they” don’t want an all black team representing the US
Because that's never happened before??? Like say.... in 2016?

Jalen Rose has always been a douchey bitch. Good to see some things remain the same.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Do you put cheese and butter in your grits like a man or do you put jam or sugar in it? Love my wife but we damn near had to divorce over sugar in grits and cornbread. I make the cornbread now unless she’s making dessert cake.
Butter, the end. Haha SKOL!

Actually I mix my eggs and whatever meat all together with my grits ( I order yellow stone ground grits, not that instant shit)We call it the Elmaboda shuffle on account that’s where it started in our family. It’s a mess but sooogood!

Last edited:

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
The DOJ will shut Durham down anytime they want, if they were concerned about him. Durham's likely every bit the turncoat loser that the man who hired him was. Either the DS owns him, or they'll force him out of business. Anyone who thinks he's going to unleash this mass of indictments against major democrat players is setting their selves up to be as disappointed as they were when there was no massive action reinstalling Trump on January 20th.

Remember all those "Why do you think the military is there???!!!" posts in the days leading up to Jan 20th? More of the same.

Wrong.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
99.9% plus recovery rate
There is also data from the UK that more vaccinated people died with the delta variant (50) than unvaccinated (44), on both real total numbers and also on a percentage of cases basis, and that’s with manipulation of vaxxed PCR tests. This should scare the shit out of anyone that got the vax. Page 14. They will start blaming the unvaxxed soon. https://assets.publishing.service.g...ants_of_Concern_VOC_Technical_Briefing_17.pdf

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
What could go wrong?

Heck in 2013 when Ohio State played at Cal they had to stay at a convention center in Oakland Due to enough indoor space for walk through. Remember team getting off the bus and shots fired 1/2 a block away.

Asian people need to gtfo out of the area. I saw that violent crime against asians is up 85%.... well its gonna get worse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom