Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I was just watching this movie (Blazing Saddles) the other day and was thinking "No way could Mel Brooks get away with making this movie today." People would be absolutely livid. Amazing that half the population nowadays has no sense of humor whatsoever. This movie is a classic!
It’s a movie that almost exclusively makes fun of white people. I’ll bet nobody under the age of 40 knows that, or would get it even if explained in detail.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
It’s a movie that almost exclusively makes fun of white people. I’ll bet nobody under the age of 40 knows that, or would get it even if explained in detail.

The Youtuber I referenced earlier I referenced earlier, got it in the recap. How it makes fun of everything. Though you can tell she was shocked by faggot and the n word usage

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
Isn't this going to end up being AI?

Really great question there, and not just because of the question in and of itself, but because it highlights a worthwhile point - God is going to give people exactly what they've asked for. There are some truly horrific judgments of God's wrath that will come on the earth during the 7 year period known as the Tribulation, but many of the evils of that time period will come from man's own hand.

AI is a great example of a tool that man could create and then turn against his fellow man in the pursuit of evil. The one world government will demand total loyalty and exert total control on global citizens. Historically, this would have been impossible. For almost 2,000 years, Christians wrestled with whether or not to take this concept literally or allegorically. Now, even atheists don't dispute the power of GPS, biometrics, facial recognition, and surveillance to control a population.

What was once difficult for renowned scholars to believe is now easily understood by a 10 year old living in 2021.

I'll give you an example. Revelation 11 talks about two witnesses who God sends to the city of Jerusalem during the tribulation. Their job is to prophesy in the streets for 3.5 years. Crazy guys yelling in the streets don't make for believable testimony, so they will also have the power to perform signs, such as calling down fire from heaven and stopping rain from falling. Because of this, and more importantly, because of the message they share, the entire world will hate these guys.

After 3.5 years, they will be killed. And now, this is where things get weird, I mean really weird, for a book written in ~90 AD.

They are killed by the Antichrist himself, and their bodies will lay in the streets of Jerusalem for three and a half days. They are so hated that nobody will bury them. Verse 10 says something totally bizarre for the first century reader: "And those who live on the earth will rejoice over them and celebrate; and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who live on the earth."

After three and a half days, God raises them back to life, which terrifies everyone. They are taken to Heaven, and things get much worse from there for everyone who is left.

Let's look back at verse 10. These guy are only dead for 3.5 days. That's not enough time for information to spread too far beyond Israel, using first century technology. Verse 10 implies that the entire world will see their death and celebrate. How could that be?

Again, something that was insane to consider for almost 2,000 years is now simply understood by anyone alive today.

I don't want to clog this thread too much with this type of talk, so if people are interested, I'm glad to start a separate thread for these discussions. There's a lot going on in the world, and it makes those old Jewish writers look more and more prophetic every day.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Really great question there, and not just because of the question in and of itself, but because it highlights a worthwhile point - God is going to give people exactly what they've asked for. There are some truly horrific judgments of God's wrath that will come on the earth during the 7 year period known as the Tribulation, but many of the evils of that time period will come from man's own hand.

AI is a great example of a tool that man could create and then turn against his fellow man in the pursuit of evil. The one world government will demand total loyalty and exert total control on global citizens. Historically, this would have been impossible. For almost 2,000 years, Christians wrestled with whether or not to take this concept literally or allegorically. Now, even atheists don't dispute the power of GPS, biometrics, facial recognition, and surveillance to control a population.

What was once difficult for renowned scholars to believe is now easily understood by a 10 year old living in 2021.

I'll give you an example. Revelation 11 talks about two witnesses who God sends to the city of Jerusalem during the tribulation. Their job is to prophesy in the streets for 3.5 years. Crazy guys yelling in the streets don't make for believable testimony, so they will also have the power to perform signs, such as calling down fire from heaven and stopping rain from falling. Because of this, and more importantly, because of the message they share, the entire world will hate these guys.

After 3.5 years, they will be killed. And now, this is where things get weird, I mean really weird, for a book written in ~90 AD.

They are killed by the Antichrist himself, and their bodies will lay in the streets of Jerusalem for three and a half days. They are so hated that nobody will bury them. Verse 10 says something totally bizarre for the first century reader: "And those who live on the earth will rejoice over them and celebrate; and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who live on the earth."

After three and a half days, God raises them back to life, which terrifies everyone. They are taken to Heaven, and things get much worse from there for everyone who is left.

Let's look back at verse 10. These guy are only dead for 3.5 days. That's not enough time for information to spread too far beyond Israel, using first century technology. Verse 10 implies that the entire world will see their death and celebrate. How could that be?

Again, something that was insane to consider for almost 2,000 years is now simply understood by anyone alive today.

I don't want to clog this thread too much with this type of talk, so if people are interested, I'm glad to start a separate thread for these discussions. There's a lot going on in the world, and it makes those old Jewish writers look more and more prophetic every day.
Yes, more please.

JonnySober

Poster

Fire at will bro

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder

Wow
Still around three bucks here in Georgia. But that’s a huge increase from where it was. I could not imagine how expensive it is to live in places like New York and California.

3.65 at Sam's Club last week. If you go to remote stations or some of the higher end gas. You can see it around 4.35 - 4.65. that's regular unleaded..

Top Bottom