Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vacated.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2886
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2886

-NZ Hidden History-
magicut_1646424802903.png
["The Māori guy in charge of the Waipoua-(Celtic ruins)-survey closed the operation down the day after the initial dating came through".]
magicut_1646426804402.png
["The survey was deposited at National Archives in Wellington with a note requiring approval of the Te Roroa-Waipoua Achaeological Advisory Committee or other appropriate Te Roroa authority for release of any of the data."]
IMG_20220305_074231.jpg
["There was a significant noticeable change in Māori culture after they arrived in New Zealand 800 years ago, Plumm said."]

["They built planked houses with decorative facades, used single-hulled canoes instead of outriggers, fashioned terraced village sites with amphitheatres, and created complex art forms not seen in the Pacific. What made them change?" Plumm said."]
IMG_20220305_074256.jpg
["New Zealand was inhabited when the first Polynesian canoes arrived, according to Māori oral tradition, which includes accounts of blond-haired, green-eyed flute-playing small people, the Patupaiarehe, as well as red-haired giants."]
IMG_20220305_074309.jpg
["Plumm showed photos of skeletons in coffins less than 1.5-metres long."]

["Hilliam obtained DNA analysis of material found in the caves where the skeletons in coffins were located. The forensic pathologist in the United Kingdom who did the analysis confirmed they had the DNA identical to that of ancient Celtic people from Wales, and were 3500 years old."]
IMG_20220305_074458.jpg
["Where did the light-skinned, blond-haired, green-eyed people go? They are still among us. Monica Matumua, who grew up at Rena on the Wanganui River 27km from Taumarunui, has a family tradition that their ancestors 165 generations ago migrated from India to escape a war."]

["If a generation is 20 years, 165 generations goes back 3300 years, to 1285BC, which coincides with the end of the Indus Valley civilisation in northwest India."]
IMG_20220305_094330.jpg
["Matumua says her ancestors sailed across the Atlantic to Central America, relocated to South America, sailed to Polynesia, and sailed further to New Zealand 74 generations ago around 535 CE, landing in the Bay of Islands near Russell."]

["The name Ngati Hotu was given to her ancestors with the arrival in New Zealand of Kupe, the supposed first Polynesian to arrive in New Zealand from 925 to 1215 CE."]
IMG_20220305_084051.jpg
["Matumua was stunned to see that Waitangi Tribunal member and historian Angela Ballara declare that all Ngati Hotu had been wiped out. Matumua told her story to the tribunal as part of a claim on behalf of Ngati Hotu."]

["In 2013 she submitted a sample of saliva to the National Geographic Genographic Survey, which aims to map historical human migration patterns by collecting and analyzing DNA samples from around the world"]
IMG_20220305_090257.jpg
["Results published in Elocal in February of 2014 showed the first reference population matching Matumua's DNA was based on samples collected from the Kinh ethnic group living in Vietnam. Her second reference population is in Puerto Rico."]

["Her haplogroup, which includes those people with similar DNA results and where some of her more recent ancestors settled, showed that parts of South America and New Zealand were very closely related to her DNA code, with Hawaii particularly close."]
IMG_20220305_090346.jpg
["Marsh and Plumm also talked to moko artist Jason Phillips, Ancient Celtic New Zealand author Martin Doutre, Barry Brailsford, who studied the oral history of the Waitaha, and Secret Land series writer Gary Cook."]

["They referred to an incident in Awanui in the Far North by an excavator driver who found 2000 skeletons hunched in a fetal postion, bound, and buried."]

["The driver asked the Auckland Museum for advice and was told the museum could do nothing because the local tribe had no interest in these remains because they were not their people. The remains were not investigated."]

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
-NZ Hidden History-
View attachment 83084
["The Māori guy in charge of the Waipoua-(Celtic ruins)-survey closed the operation down the day after the initial dating came through".]
View attachment 83087
["The survey was deposited at National Archives in Wellington with a note requiring approval of the Te Roroa-Waipoua Achaeological Advisory Committee or other appropriate Te Roroa authority for release of any of the data."]
View attachment 83093
["There was a significant noticeable change in Māori culture after they arrived in New Zealand 800 years ago, Plumm said."]

["They built planked houses with decorative facades, used single-hulled canoes instead of outriggers, fashioned terraced village sites with amphitheatres, and created complex art forms not seen in the Pacific. What made them change?" Plumm said."]
View attachment 83094
["New Zealand was inhabited when the first Polynesian canoes arrived, according to Māori oral tradition, which includes accounts of blond-haired, green-eyed flute-playing small people, the Patupaiarehe, as well as red-haired giants."]
View attachment 83095
["Plumm showed photos of skeletons in coffins less than 1.5-metres long."]

["Hilliam obtained DNA analysis of material found in the caves where the skeletons in coffins were located. The forensic pathologist in the United Kingdom who did the analysis confirmed they had the DNA identical to that of ancient Celtic people from Wales, and were 3500 years old."]
View attachment 83096
["Where did the light-skinned, blond-haired, green-eyed people go? They are still among us. Monica Matumua, who grew up at Rena on the Wanganui River 27km from Taumarunui, has a family tradition that their ancestors 165 generations ago migrated from India to escape a war."]

["If a generation is 20 years, 165 generations goes back 3300 years, to 1285BC, which coincides with the end of the Indus Valley civilisation in northwest India."]
View attachment 83098
["Matumua says her ancestors sailed across the Atlantic to Central America, relocated to South America, sailed to Polynesia, and sailed further to New Zealand 74 generations ago around 535 CE, landing in the Bay of Islands near Russell."]

["The name Ngati Hotu was given to her ancestors with the arrival in New Zealand of Kupe, the supposed first Polynesian to arrive in New Zealand from 925 to 1215 CE."]
View attachment 83100
["Matumua was stunned to see that Waitangi Tribunal member and historian Angela Ballara declare that all Ngati Hotu had been wiped out. Matumua told her story to the tribunal as part of a claim on behalf of Ngati Hotu."]

["In 2013 she submitted a sample of saliva to the National Geographic Genographic Survey, which aims to map historical human migration patterns by collecting and analyzing DNA samples from around the world"]
View attachment 83101
["Results published in Elocal in February of 2014 showed the first reference population matching Matumua's DNA was based on samples collected from the Kinh ethnic group living in Vietnam. Her second reference population is in Puerto Rico."]

["Her haplogroup, which includes those people with similar DNA results and where some of her more recent ancestors settled, showed that parts of South America and New Zealand were very closely related to her DNA code, with Hawaii particularly close."]
View attachment 83102
["Marsh and Plumm also talked to moko artist Jason Phillips, Ancient Celtic New Zealand author Martin Doutre, Barry Brailsford, who studied the oral history of the Waitaha, and Secret Land series writer Gary Cook."]

["They referred to an incident in Awanui in the Far North by an excavator driver who found 2000 skeletons hunched in a fetal postion, bound, and buried."]

["The driver asked the Auckland Museum for advice and was told the museum could do nothing because the local tribe had no interest in these remains because they were not their people. The remains were not investigated."]
Really interesting stuff. Looking forward to meeting up one day in New Zealand. I already owe @Emma tenywa and @Martin a trip to Uganda (if you haven’t met our fellow Ugandan brothers on here)

D

Deleted member 2886

Really interesting stuff. Looking forward to meeting up one day in New Zealand. I already owe @Emma tenywa and @Martin a trip to Uganda (if you haven’t met our fellow Ugandan brothers on here)
Cheers mate, thank you, I can appreciate the sentiment.
IMG_20220305_153952.jpg
I would certainly be honoured to meet you, there are far more interesting individuals here than my rascally self though, lol.IMG_20220305_152742.png
I have read mention of,...Ninjas, eyelids wide open, longhorn Texas fans, and also Ugandans,😅sometimes I'm hilariously unsure what's, what.
Dunno if it'll interest anyone, I'm considering posting snippets of particular recent, and impending, amendments to further corrupt NZ Law.
IMG_20220305_153843.jpg
With a pair of discerning eyes, clearly under this artificial—fallacious "Covid"-"emergency" pretense, two particular amendments deem to strip essentially all individual freedoms,...specifically of those even slightly "noncompliant".
I'm only slightly-extremely-(in "authorities" terms)-"noncompliant".
Here's a demonstration of my noncompliance,....a brief introduction to the Terrain Theory-(aka Pleomorphism)
IMG_20220305_153615.png
Frankly,...although I can express freely on this righteous forum.
On the 1st of April, Schwabderns idea of a joke comes into affect over all NZ digital communications.
I would like to do that horticulturist thread idea,... however,...unsure if safe.
IMG_20220305_153518.jpg
Briefly regarding the hidden NZ archaeological discoveries, pretty sure Viking would be interested to know of the Scandinavian artifacts-weapons, jewelry, etc, kept as royal ancestral treasures by three particular north eastern Māori Chieftans.
The Oral traditions describe a conflict, and eventual slaughter of a large tribe consisting of light skinned people.
hot-model.gifIMG_20220305_153529.jpgIMG_20220305_153807.jpgUnsungBigDogwoodclubgall-size_restricted.gif
IMG_20220305_154035.png
#Edit: Have since posted 'Marijuana Man' thread.
😁👍

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2886

Hey @CuriousFiend why did your government decide to exterminate feral animals in your nation
Feral animals?
The following images show the results of the NZ govt extermination of "feral" animals.
IMG_20220307_011432.jpg
☝️Those are Kiwi.
IMG_20220307_011439.jpg
Are you meaning the govts bullshit claims of exterminating possums and stoats?
IMG_20220307_011531.jpg
To be Frank,...my question is irrelevant,...
IMG_20220307_011536.jpg
Because the reality is that the perfidious-fuckwit-politicians and equally vile bureaucrats maintain widespread dumping of 1080 by helicopters across the country.
IMG_20220307_011524.jpg
They-(the fuckwit politicians)-simply do what they want,...
IMG_20220307_011449.jpg
NZrs have fought against this intentional poisoning of all animals, our waterways, and infact of all NZ, for decades.
Govt just don't give a shit unless it can be manipulated for further political treachery.
IMG_20220307_011600.jpg
People seem to think my descriptions of-"politicians-doing whatever the fuck they want"-is an exaggeration. I do not understand why most others seem not to see what I can very clearly see.
IMG_20220307_011510.jpgSo,...to answer your question Emma,...I simply don't know the exact-specific-reasoning decades of NZ govt have decided to claim exterminating "feral" animals in this "nation". Though I would suggest it is actually meant to eventually contribute to exterminating a lot more than just the smaller "feral" animals.
IMG_20220307_011517.jpg
NZ politicians, bureaucrats, the mendacious media shits,...they only ever tell us, and the rest of humanity, sweet little lies,...they do as they please, simple as that.IMG_20220307_011553.jpg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
That's an awesome idea, I'd like to meet BamaRidger as well.
😁Mr Overlord sir, should you ever travel to NZ,...please also bring BamaRidger with you.
That mofo is a bloody legend!
I’m sure he would love to come. I found out he lives about 20 minutes from me and we only just met up a few months back. We’ve become friends and text message back and forth several times a week now

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Feral animals?
The following images show the results of the NZ govt extermination of "feral" animals.
View attachment 83696
☝️Those are Kiwi.
View attachment 83697
View attachment 83703
View attachment 83704
Because the reality is that the perfidious-fuckwit-politicians and equally vile bureaucrats maintain widespread dumping of 1080 by helicopters across the country.
View attachment 83702
View attachment 83698
NZrs have fought against this intentional poisoning of all animals, our waterways, and infact of all NZ, for decades.
Govt just don't give a shit unless it can be manipulated for further political treachery.
View attachment 83706
People seem to think my descriptions of-"politicians-doing whatever the fuck they want"-is an exaggeration. I do not understand why most others seem not to see what I can very clearly see.
View attachment 83699So,...to answer your question Emma,...I simply don't know the exact-specific-reasoning decades of NZ govt have decided to claim exterminating "feral" animals in this "nation". Though I would suggest it is actually meant to eventually contribute to exterminating a lot more than just the smaller "feral" animals.
View attachment 83701
NZ politicians, bureaucrats, the mendacious media shits,...they only ever tell us, and the rest of humanity, sweet little lies,...they do as they please, simple as that.View attachment 83705
What the fuck? I had no idea about this. What is the thought process that would lead to this?

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Feral animals?
View attachment 83696
☝️Those are Kiwi.
View attachment 83697
View attachment 83703
View attachment 83704
View attachment 83702
View attachment 83698
View attachment 83706
View attachment 83699So,...to answer your question Emma,...I simply don't know the exact-specific-reasoning decades of NZ govt have decided to claim exterminating "feral" animals in this "nation". Though I would suggest it is actually meant to eventually contribute to exterminating a lot more than just the smaller "feral" animals.
View attachment 83701
NZ politicians, bureaucrats, the mendacious media shits,...they only ever tell us, and the rest of humanity, sweet little lies,...they do as they please, simple as that.View attachment 83705
Wait. I had no idea this was a thing. The NZ government seriously decided that feral animals were a problem they needed to “solve,” and their idea was to introduce poison into the food chain?

I don’t think even American Democrats would come up with that gem. Wow.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2886

@CuriousFiend
I've heard the whitewater is pretty intense there. I've been kayaking down the Ocoee and Nantahala here in the states.. But nothing close to death like New Zealand whitewater
Yeah there are some mean rivers, best ones are down in south island.
Here's several random images swiped from the net,...
IMG_20220307_032127.jpgIMG_20220307_032136.jpgIMG_20220307_032200.jpgIMG_20220307_032238.jpg
🤔Pretty sure the last image is a fiord.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emma tenywa

Elite
Feral animals?
View attachment 83696
☝️Those are Kiwi.
View attachment 83697
View attachment 83703
View attachment 83704
View attachment 83702
View attachment 83698
View attachment 83706
View attachment 83701
Whoa!! When i did a quick search about this topic, the government was claiming that they only exterminated feral pigs, cats and wild cattle among others, that were damaging the fauna. But this your telling me now is a real eye opener

D

Deleted member 2886

What the fuck? I had no idea about this. What is the thought process that would lead to this?
If you'd like, I could spend time and effort compiling info to answer this question?
Though this true answer will seem wildly speculative, this is by design.
Summarized as simply as possible,...New World Order-the entire country of NZ is a doomsday bunker.

D

Deleted member 2886

Wait. I had no idea this was a thing. The NZ government seriously decided that feral animals were a problem they needed to “solve,” and their idea was to introduce poison into the food chain?

I don’t think even American Democrats would come up with that gem. Wow.
This brings up an excellent point, something I've alluded to in that post.
Which is where I've mentioned decades of government maintaining this environmental toxification policy.
No matter what political party has been in power, the practice has continued unabated.

Here's some interesting "official" info I've quickly snatched from Google.
#Notice the dates on this first example, compared to the following one-

["The first trials were carried out in New Zealand in 1954, and by 1957 its use had become widespread. 1080 baits are used through ground-based and aerial application. 1080 is considered to be suitable for use as a mammalian pest control in New Zealand because the country has only two native land mammals."]

["1080 was first used in New Zealand in 1964 to control bovine tuberculosis (TB). Nowadays, New Zealand uses around 30 times less 1080 per hectare of land compared to 50 years ago."]

["1080 is toxic to species of all forms of life from microbes to plants, insects, birds and humans. In mammals, it causes birth defects, reduced fertility, damage to reproductive organs and other organs including the brain and heart."]

Recently, resource consent was being sought for construction of a new highway through forested areas in north Taranaki.
The area is known to be home to a native bat species which nest in tree hollows.
The govts "conservation" branch-(DOC)-went in and plugged up the nest entrances with expanding foam, then claimed that there are no bats living in the area.

D

Deleted member 2886

Whoa!! When i did a quick search about this topic, the government was claiming that they only exterminated feral pigs, cats and wild cattle among others, that were damaging the fauna. But this your telling me now is a real eye opener
Crazy shit aye.
Look up the definition of 'perfidious', it's perfect to describe politicians here and abroad I reckon.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
If you'd like, I could spend time and effort compiling info to answer this question?
Though this true answer will seem wildly speculative, this is by design.
Summarized as simply as possible,...New World Order-the entire country of NZ is a doomsday bunker.
So you are saying, from a conspiracy perspective, the animal murder is connected to the broader NWO conspiracy.

And by conspiracy I mean in it’s absolute definition, not a look down on people that like to think for themselves perspective (because clearly on of the big drivers that started the board was allowing people to freely discuss conspiracies)

D

Deleted member 2886

Can you obtain personal firearms in NZ or are you focked like the Aussies?
Yeah, we are focked like the Aussies.
Ya can get firearms, but the laws have been set-up to make it extremely difficult.
I've attached some of the pertinent info links in a survivalist thread in this forum.
The degree of bureaucracy is so fuckin rediculous that I think if I attempt an explanation it wouldn't be adequate.
If you feel like checking out the official info for yourself you'll surely see what I mean.
The info can be found @govt.nz, and @ the NZ police website.

Top Bottom