Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vacated.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2886
  • Start date

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
The reviews on you first book recommendation you previously mentioned appealed very much to me as an objective reader - BUT - Out of respect for this space you have provided I will follow along and prep the book before The Secret Teachings of All Ages : D
Completely different books that both had huge impacts, but Prometheus Rising (by Robert Anton Wilson) will further transform your perception of reality.

Secret teachings is a book you can read in parallel with another because of how it reads. But it’s very important to make sure you get a version with good illustrations because they are a key part of the message

D

Deleted member 2886

Excellent recommendations man.
Have you read any of Rudolf Steiner's works?
'The Philosophy of Freedom' is a really good one.

On another note,...related to the subject of public vs private schooling we'd sorta briefly mentioned in another thread.
The NZ govt has been implementing a strategy to manipulate the "official" historical narrative fundamental to the national identity of NZ.
What they're doing is, I think, a variation inline with that absurd "critical race theory' garbage, which is being forced in to the public education framework over the next few years.
I'll try and find some decent articles on it to post here, so far all I can find on it is the standard BS media propaganda promoting it as a good thing, lol.

D

Deleted member 2886

OK - I have no idea what is going on but you made me laugh with that latest one.
Most of the time I generally don't know what's going on either😁, glad you found that clip funny, I've watched it a few times now, it's so hilarious I'm in tears laughing.
Been trippin out at your new avatar pic, is it an artificial wormhole pulling in a galaxy?

Ponder

Poster
Not sure if it's going in or being ejected. With the amount of chaos in that galaxy, I'd say those ejecting are celebrating and or those sending it in are breathing a sigh of relief.

I'm still laughing at that last gif you posted.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Excellent recommendations man.
Have you read any of Rudolf Steiner's works?
'The Philosophy of Freedom' is a really good one.

On another note,...related to the subject of public vs private schooling we'd sorta briefly mentioned in another thread.
The NZ govt has been implementing a strategy to manipulate the "official" historical narrative fundamental to the national identity of NZ.
What they're doing is, I think, a variation inline with that absurd "critical race theory' garbage, which is being forced in to the public education framework over the next few years.
I'll try and find some decent articles on it to post here, so far all I can find on it is the standard BS media propaganda promoting it as a good thing, lol.
I am familiar with Steiner, he gets tied in with the Rosicrucians which I have spent some time studying.

I have not ever read his work. I’ll have to look into that one

D

Deleted member 2886

@CuriousFiend and @Ponder I’m so glad you made it to this board mates! Really enjoying the conversation with you guys
IMG_20220320_015517.png
Far out, cheers Croot 😁👍
Mad props, much appreciated.
IMG_20220320_015448.jpg
Straight up stoked as to be here, this is an awesome community.
SKOL!!!
IMG_20220320_022124.jpg
Do you recall the thread where you've described how various users are spending their-(I think it was)-weekend, or public holiday, or something?
There's a post describing the day off for- @Viking -and it is exceedingly hilarious!
It's on par with that epic one liner @BamaRidger busted out for @TJHall1

Fuck we run him off oh well....
I like my response better than yours.
Get tough my friend.................
I'm so confused right now.
He is a cuck and doesn't want to face the corrupt bastards that are fucking his country royalty look through the Bull Shit of the world.
And this is why I fucked ya bitch you fat mother fucker....
Am I so high I can't figure out what's going on here?
I've been laughing at this for a good 90 seconds. Legitimate cheek ache laughs.
Ok, let's surround this bitch until we figure it out.
I am semi drunk and ablazed and this thread has me in stitches. Cheeks hurt stomach hurts laughs. I am lost.
Hahahahahahahaha this is post of the year. February and we got it. I was already laughing and then I read this shit.
But will John Fucking Croot give us any credit or better yet some fucking cash?
I doubt it but I still like John.
Cash hahahahahahahahaha I am fucking dying. Hahahaha
Moose please bring some sanity to this thread. Champballs is outraged for no reason. LOL
Damn right, you bet your ass. Bring naked chicks too.
Fuck you...................LOL
not-sure.gif

Pics of wife?
It's late and they are way past prime time or I would just for you but No.
IMG_20220309_144713.jpg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
View attachment 87136
Far out, cheers Croot 😁👍
Mad props, much appreciated.
View attachment 87137
Straight up stoked as to be here, this is an awesome community.
SKOL!!!
View attachment 87139
Do you recall the thread where you've described how various users are spending their-(I think it was)-weekend, or public holiday, or something?
There's a post describing the day off for- @Viking -and it is exceedingly hilarious!
It's on par with that epic one liner @BamaRidger busted out for @TJHall1

View attachment 87144
LMAO I missed that whole line of communication some how.

D

Deleted member 2886

Had something unexpected happen one night parked up at a beach, blazing and cranking this.

D

Deleted member 2886

Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-19-55-51_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgIMG_20220322_133344.jpgIMG_20220322_133325.jpgIMG_20220322_133722.jpg🤔("the 18 year old brainwashed voters who will eventually be 16 year old voters.!")wtf,...how does that work?😂

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2886

This is an example of Jewcinda Schwabdern bullshitting, painting a rosy picture for the blind.
via bitslide

Latest posts

Top Bottom