Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vacated.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2886
  • Start date

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Get that young woke kiwi and invite pronto!

If you look at cities from above they resemble circuit boards. Even old lines from ancient civilizations seem to be grand circuitry. They can even be connected via leylines. iw onder what these cities could compute or synthesize? Lets ponder and oh, welcome @Ponder !

Ponder

Poster
@Ponder am i retarded or is your avatar some kind of xenomorph?
... and so it was that only the retarded one's were permitted to enter into Ponder's Kingdom whilst those that did not understand the xenomorph way would walk the scorching earth for ever after.
---------------
: P - Hey there Pleasure Moose & also thankyou to all you others that extended a welcome. Much appreciated.

From what I can tell ... you are correct. It's why I picked that symbolic avatar otherwise known as an ouroboros. The symbol has more than several meanings and adopted by a number of cultures. I guess I was thinking about some of the constructs within Gnosticism when seeking out an avatar for this forum.

I thought, what better than a misunderstood lizard who simply represents the notion that we are all destined to keep repeating the same old BS for an eternity.

OR ... I was simply tiered of all the fairies and angels over at the spiritual forum. Having been smothered with their white light and never ending blissful outlook with zero tolerance for anything the xenomorph and I became friends . Nothing against fairies and angels of course. It's just that they are yet to experience chest pain and evolve is all.

I'm still a recent member there (years after having been banned) but still in two minds in where to setup my everyday thread. They have a dedicated area for like a mini blog where as this place does not. That said, I could follow the advice of a friend and simply just start one here under the context of spiritual.

I'm still in two minds. I'm sure my new hatchling and I will work it out. : D

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Huge fan of the Alien franchise and the creation of the xenomorph. Theres a good doc called "Memory" about Dan O'Bannon(creater), HR Giger(artist) and Ridley Scott(director)
heres the trailer i found:
... and so it was that only the retarded one's were permitted to enter into Ponder's Kingdom whilst those that did not understand the xenomorph way would walk the scorching earth for ever after.
---------------
: P - Hey there Pleasure Moose & also thankyou to all you others that extended a welcome. Much appreciated.

From what I can tell ... you are correct. It's why I picked that symbolic avatar otherwise known as an ouroboros. The symbol has more than several meanings and adopted by a number of cultures. I guess I was thinking about some of the constructs within Gnosticism when seeking out an avatar for this forum.

I thought, what better than a misunderstood lizard who simply represents the notion that we are all destined to keep repeating the same old BS for an eternity.

OR ... I was simply tiered of all the fairies and angels over at the spiritual forum. Having been smothered with their white light and never ending blissful outlook with zero tolerance for anything the xenomorph and I became friends . Nothing against fairies and angels of course. It's just that they are yet to experience chest pain and evolve is all.

I'm still a recent member there (years after having been banned) but still in two minds in where to setup my everyday thread. They have a dedicated area for like a mini blog where as this place does not. That said, I could follow the advice of a friend and simply just start one here under the context of spiritual.

well good have you on board. feel free to start a thread.. you don't have to worry about getting ban here

D

Deleted member 2886

@PleasureMoose, same here bro. Tbh all this talk of Alien has given me an urge to bust out the PS4 and Alien Isolation.
Have ya come across that audiobook alternative version of Alien³ before?
Personally I reckon it's savage as fuck, would've been way better than the penal colony version.2vtirk.jpgdeu8lk3-6d4335ef-2aab-4da6-89fd-300e5716c589.jpg

D

Deleted member 2886

---------------

Hey have you checked out the "spiritual" threads by @WiliJrINC ?
I think he could be an excellent host for a chestburster.😉👍

D

Deleted member 2886

Here's the recent petrol prices in NZ, I've done a rough conversion from NZD/L to USD/GAL.
The price as gotten so high that from midnight last Monday the slimy govt has cut $0.25NZD/L,...for three months.IMG_20220316_151321.jpg

Ponder

Poster
I hear ya on all counts. Re food and petrol I just tell myself I am now living in an 80s scifi. Then there is the later variations where hopefully we don't have to run around in an oversized nature arena hunting each other down for the entertainment of the elites, whilst hoping to win a slice of bread.

I checked out the chest buster candidate thread. I'm now shit scared of you guys when thinking about starting my own thread. ROFL. Man I needed that. What can I say. Is bound to happen in a free speech forum. Perhaps this is the real hunger games and some of us just don't know it.

To be sure I will most likely come off sounding like a nut myself but that's OK - I'm not out to proclaim either way. I think when you do that you just become game regardless of it being fair or not.

I left that spiritual forum Curious Friend. After looking about the place I realized there was no category for Gnosticism. Given I have an interest in that of late, I asked why when they had so many other categories for other religions, why did they not have Gnosticism? Of course a moderator came back with a reply. The mod simply told me I could write about it in the Christian section and joked about a few other categories they do not have. I kind of explained given it was the Christians (later forms) that rejected Gnosticism, that the suggestion was not one that sounded right to me. I thanked the mod and asked if Admin could go into the control panel to delete my account.

That's that story.

Anyways my Curious Friend - Once I charge back up I'll give some more thought to my next steps. In the meantime, thanks for allowing me this space. Perhaps it's time to walk a little more or think about cycling if your able. Is now like $100 to fill up our 4 cylinder car. You know I really don't like to see anyone suffer, but given the way I am seeing things and my experiences - if the shit is going to hit the fan, I think it is good that more people suffer across the board who have never really admitted pain or cared for anyone to know they have suffered. More meaning - I starting to appreciate the forces behind epidemics that do not discriminate. Those who have suffered long enough tend to weather the storm better than those who've been living off the backs of others. I wonder what else is next. I say bring it on! Chuckles ... Is hard to explain. I mean not for anyone reading to do it any harder than already is. I just sense a lot of people could learn a bit more if they lost a bit more.

Until next post ... I'm reading along.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2886

Hey @Ponder since you're interested, thought I'd share a link to some fundamental Gnostic info resources, plus a Pistis Sophia PDF.

😉👍

PleasureMoose

Legendary
@PleasureMoose, same here bro. Tbh all this talk of Alien has given me an urge to bust out the PS4 and Alien Isolation.
Have ya come across that audiobook alternative version of Alien³ before?
Personally I reckon it's savage as fuck, would've been way better than the penal colony version.View attachment 85936View attachment 85935
omg i used tp play that shit on 360 all the time. Isolation is a fantastic game and an even better story line w Amanda Ripley .. I've always said it needed an adaptation to the big screen. I unironically think its better written than Resurrection and Covenant. I don't have any consoles or games anymore but I'm about to see if i can download it on to my PC

And I haven't come across the audiobook before but thanks for posting bc I'm about to listen to it while i try and get some sleep. Is it still not set on the prison colony spacecraft? bc i always thought that was knida lazy writing but still like David Fincher'd directing

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I hear ya on all counts. Re food and petrol I just tell myself I am now living in an 80s scifi. Then there is the later variations where hopefully we don't have to run around in an oversized nature arena hunting each other down for the entertainment of the elites, whilst hoping to win a slice of bread.

I checked out the chest buster candidate thread. I'm now shit scared of you guys when thinking about starting my own thread. ROFL. Man I needed that. What can I say. Is bound to happen in a free speech forum. Perhaps this is the real hunger games and some of us just don't know it.

To be sure I will most likely come off sounding like a nut myself but that's OK - I'm not out to proclaim either way. I think when you do that you just become game regardless of it being fair or not.

I left that spiritual forum Curious Friend. After looking about the place I realized there was no category for Gnosticism. Given I have an interest in that of late, I asked why when they had so many other categories for other religions, why did they not have Gnosticism? Of course a moderator came back with a reply. The mod simply told me I could write about it in the Christian section and joked about a few other categories they do not have. I kind of explained given it was the Christians (later forms) that rejected Gnosticism, that the suggestion was not one that sounded right to me. I thanked the mod and asked if Admin could go into the control panel to delete my account.

That's that story.

Anyways my Curious Friend - Once I charge back up I'll give some more thought to my next steps. In the meantime, thanks for allowing me this space. Perhaps it's time to walk a little more or think about cycling if your able. Is now like $100 to fill up our 4 cylinder car. You know I really don't like to see anyone suffer, but given the way I am seeing things and my experiences - if the shit is going to hit the fan, I think it is good that more people suffer across the board who have never really admitted pain or cared for anyone to know they have suffered. More meaning - I starting to appreciate the forces behind epidemics that do not discriminate. Those who have suffered long enough tend to weather the storm better than those who've been living off the backs of others. I wonder what else is next. I say bring it on! Chuckles ... Is hard to explain. I mean not for anyone reading to do it any harder than already is. I just sense a lot of people could learn a bit more if they lost a bit more.

There are several threads on here, directly or indirectly related to spiritualism. Just trying to find a few quick ones

Thread 'A∴A∴'
https://thefreespeechforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/a∴a∴.11316/

Thread 'NASAs Jet Propulsion Lab and Chaos Magic'
https://thefreespeechforum.com/foru...sas-jet-propulsion-lab-and-chaos-magic.10547/

Thread 'TFSF Library'
https://thefreespeechforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/tfsf-library.11560/

D

Deleted member 2886

omg i used tp play that shit on 360 all the time. Isolation is a fantastic game and an even better story line w Amanda Ripley .. I've always said it needed an adaptation to the big screen. I unironically think its better written than Resurrection and Covenant. I don't have any consoles or games anymore but I'm about to see if i can download it on to my PC

And I haven't come across the audiobook before but thanks for posting bc I'm about to listen to it while i try and get some sleep. Is it still not set on the prison colony spacecraft? bc i always thought that was knida lazy writing but still like David Fincher'd directing
Fantastic game for sure, best addition to the Alien franchise since Aliens.
8192657012383326.jpg
Someone let me watch Alien, and Aliens one day, when I was probably about 7-8. I remember being utterly terrified and loving it, had gnarly nightmares and couldn't sleep properly for weeks after that. First time jamming Isolation, all that repressed childhood terror came flooding back, weird thing is that it was awesome.
Feeling-meme-ish-aliens-header.jpg
The character of Amanda and the whole story kinda make Resurrection, Prometheus, Covenant, and all the characters seem like weak ripoffs lacking any true substance.
d7d.jpg
Very much like the original script Alien³ audiobook does when compared to the bore-fest that is the official Alien³ movie.
IMG_20220317_030818.jpg
I won't bother describing it coz you're probably already listening, plus I don't wanna spoil the experience.
For anyone else reading this, it's nothing like the movie version.
Also there's a bunch of other ones too, here's a couple,...

3538cr.jpg

Ponder

Poster
There are several threads on here, directly or indirectly related to spiritualism. Just trying to find a few quick ones

Thread 'A∴A∴'
https://thefreespeechforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/a∴a∴.11316/

Thread 'NASAs Jet Propulsion Lab and Chaos Magic'
https://thefreespeechforum.com/foru...sas-jet-propulsion-lab-and-chaos-magic.10547/

Thread 'TFSF Library'
https://thefreespeechforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/tfsf-library.11560/
Acknowledged. Just did some skimming. Good to know. Thank you.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Wait there was actually a good video game based on a movie?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

That's that story.

More details on spiritual forums? I used to stop by /x/ on 4chan, but after you stick around for a few months it’s basically just a recycles circle jerk

QuanChi

Elite
Originally in mind when choosing to do this thread, I was kinda expecting the questions to be more about what's actually happening here in comparison to whatever the international media is reporting.
I think I may be waaaay too underqualified to post witty/humourous responses to y'alls genius level comic skills.
Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the humour, I'm just an amateur at reciprocating it.
And shit I'm pretty sure everything I write seems dull and robotic af.😂

So, at this point, I'm thinking I'll go try talk my mate into jumping in, coz he knows alot more worldly stuff than I.

Sorry to let y'all down, probably expected alot higher quality than the boring shit I've dribbled all over the place so far.
You are doing just fine glad you are here. I believe you and I are on the same wavelength

QuanChi

Elite

That's that story.

Look forward to the Gnosticism discussion. I need to dig up some of the stuff I used to know about that. Were the gnostics associated with the neo platonics?

Ponder

Poster
Looks like they are connected but at odds. Will be an interesting rabbit hole to revisit

Different elements to be sure, but the basis of any one chosen path that alludes to being one's own god would mean that your free to pick and choose according to your own state of being. Kind of like developing your own degree of wisdom and choosing your own path. I've never taken on any of the narratives as joining some club or a sect. I find that tact to be limiting. I can respect it - but I remain open to it all where in the end I develop my own take which is forever open to change. I do not beleive in absolutes. People can claim as much whilst chaining others to a ball - but me ... you can chain me to a ball but I will always be free ... something like that.

Gnosticism seems to have different flavors with the main one being Sethianism

Edit ... another one I am reading after having read yours:

Last edited:

Ponder

Poster
Hey @Ponder since you're interested, thought I'd share a link to some fundamental Gnostic info resources, plus a Pistis Sophia PDF.

😉👍
Sorry I missed this. This is awesome. Thank you!!! A+++++ Again sorry I missed this. I blame my dyslexia.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
😳!?! Seriously?,...there's a D2 remake?!?
That game was primo as back in the day. Actually the second PS1 game I ever bought, after C&C Retaliation.
Cheers for bringing it up, I'ma go order it now.
Let me know when you get on D2. I hadn’t played in a few months, but I’ve got some beast mode characters

D

Deleted member 2886

Looks like they are connected but at odds. Will be an interesting rabbit hole to revisit

Spot on mate, and yep, it is an exceptionally interesting rabbit hole.
I've studied Gnostism for quite some time now, and what I've come to realize is that all the various ideological forms that have arisen throughout the millenia are essentially obfuscations of the underlying fundamental principles of Primordial Gnosis.
Whether or not intentional, the ideological variations of Gnosticism are fascinating, yet pretty much just distractions, confusing seekers from easily perceiving the key,...which is the principle aspect,...Gnosis.
I just had a brief look online for some proper info to share here,...seems to be getting increasingly polluted though, it'll require some hardcore digging to find any uncorrupted info,...there is an astonishing amount of propagandized BS nowadays.
Here's something reasonably informative,...

D

Deleted member 2886

Sorry I missed this. This is awesome. Thank you!!! A+++++ Again sorry I missed this. I blame my dyslexia.
All goods Ponder, absolutely no apology necessary.
I'm glad the suggestions can be of some benefit.😉👍

Ponder

Poster
Spot on mate, and yep, it is an exceptionally interesting rabbit hole.
I've studied Gnostism for quite some time now, and what I've come to realize is that all the various ideological forms that have arisen throughout the millenia are essentially obfuscations of the underlying fundamental principles of Primordial Gnosis.
Whether or not intentional, the ideological variations of Gnosticism are fascinating, yet pretty much just distractions, confusing seekers from easily perceiving the key,...which is the principle aspect,...Gnosis.
I just had a brief look online for some proper info to share here,...seems to be getting increasingly polluted though, it'll require some hardcore digging to find any uncorrupted info,...there is an astonishing amount of propagandized BS nowadays.
Here's something reasonably informative,...
If I may ask ... would you please consider elaborating about the part when you say the key being 'the principle aspect,...Gnosis.' Is that similar to when you previously mentioned 'the underlying fundamental principles of Primordial Gnosis.'

I found this guys channel but also feel he has changed things around a bit - BUT - that is OK with me ... it just means I'm not getting ... hmmmm ... hard to explain. I feel this guys deals too much in absolutes. to me the term absolute and the way its mostly used is just another prison.

I first found this guy the other day whilst out and about aimlessly cycling. He had a 15 minute intro on Gnosticism.

I mean not to distract myself by posting those links. I would hyperlink but because I cannot see highlight text when I highlight myself ... I too cannot see the blue on the blue text when hyperlinking. I do prefer to hyperlink to keep my posts neater.

Moving on:
I can see I will have to start a thread so as not to take up too much space here and or interrupt your theme. hmmmm

I'd love to share how I first came across the topic of the Demiurge and how it was an article where portions of it 'felt right' whilst others at that time did not connect. During that time I was struggling with the genre of lightworkers - the abundance of them online in the places I was finding myself at. I pull up now and go think of a name for a thread.

D

Deleted member 2886

Let me know when you get on D2. I hadn’t played in a few months, but I’ve got some beast mode characters
😁Funny story man,...so there's me all super excited, got everything set up, plugged in, switched on,...[system updates required]-"ahh what the crapsickles!",...hadn't linked the PS4 online in months, had to wait for it to update.worf-startrek-facepalm.gifFinally, bout an hour ago, went to the PS store to pay and download D2,...but for some dtrange reason it just didn't seem like the game I remembered,...[epic confused noises]-then it hit me😂.
IMG_20220318_204804.png
🤣Surprise, surprise,...I done gone full cabbage again, lol. Have I mentioned that I'm highly skilled at,...being a dumb👇
IMG_20220318_204757.jpg
😂Here's the beasty jam I'd confused D2 for,...
IMG_20220318_204659.jpg
The reaction to the realization,...
tenor-10.gifDunno why, but when I realize having made this sort of simple, yet totally moronic error, I find it so fuckin cheesily hilarious,...
IMG_20220318_211512.jpg
😂, sorry man, my bad.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
😁Funny story man,...so there's me all super excited, got everything set up, plugged in, switched on,...[system updates required]-"ahh what the crapsickles!",...hadn't linked the PS4 online in months, had to wait for it to update.View attachment 86579Finally, bout an hour ago, went to the PS store to pay and download D2,...but for some dtrange reason it just didn't seem like the game I remembered,...[epic confused noises]-then it hit me😂.
View attachment 86567
🤣Surprise, surprise,...I done gone full cabbage again, lol. Have I mentioned that I'm highly skilled at,...being a dumb👇
View attachment 86595
😂Here's the beasty jam I'd confused D2 for,...
View attachment 86594
The reaction to the realization,...
View attachment 86599Dunno why, but when I realize having made this sort of simple, yet totally moronic error, I find it so fuckin cheesily hilarious,...
View attachment 86600
😂, sorry man, my bad.
I have it on PC and Switch. You can't cross streams across platforms at the same time, however there is cross platform progression. Let me know if you get started and what system you end up on and maybe we can meet next to Deckard Cain in Tristram

D

Deleted member 2886

@Ponder
Hard out bruv, for sure I'll certainly at least have a go at elaborating.
I have come across that dudes YT channel before, personally I didn't buy it aye.
Could check out these dudes channels on YT-
-@Donald William.
-@SQS.

You're definitely on it, regarding similarity,...they pretty much correlate precisely.

IMG_20220319_053316.jpg
💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨
Edit#😅Ok so, from here is all added after legitimately spending hours attempting a pedantically thorough elaboration,😁way beyond what was requested.)
IMG_20220319_053250.jpg
I deleted it all.
IMG_20220319_060927.png
Sometimes what can be conceptually reasoned more easily as if to be helping, can actually be harmful in less easily discernable ways, and vice versa, also🍀🔥🙃💨thats me right now.👇
IMG_20220319_053631.jpg
My reasoning here arises from a really stoned angle in a sense of like,...give a man a fish, feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.
IMG_20220319_053502.jpg
And plus,...I'm no authority, I'm just as fallible as any other individual, I could easily be writing a total load of shit, while misleading others and spreading the seeds of chaos.
IMG_20220319_053436.jpg
Consider the blind men and the elephant, I could be holding the elephants tail,... ignorantly attempting to convince others that an elephant is a long, thin, leathery whip-like thing.

So instead I've just fucked around getting uber blazed and eventually slapped this together from various ideological sources, hopefully done in such a way which can inspire the pertinent-beneficial insight.

@Wikipedia:

["Gnosis is the common Greek noun for knowledge (yvwolç, gnōsis, f.)."]

["The term was used among various Hellenistic religions and philosophies in the Greco Roman world."]

@Wikipedia:

["The pneumatics ("spiritual", I from Greek пvεŨμа, "spirit") were, in Gnosticism, the highest order of humans, the other two orders being psychics and hylics ("matter")."]

["A pneumatic saw itself as escaping the doom of the material world via the transcendent knowledge of Sophia's Divine Spark within the soul."]

@Science:

["~Metaphoric Thinking"]

["Definition: Metaphoric thinking is a substitutional mental process in which implicit comparisons are made between qualities of objects which are usually considered in separate classifications."]

["By poetically sensing and analogically developing the hidden connections between these normally separated qualities, the student is able to synthesize new mental constructs as forms that may be called creative."]

["With the great over emphasis in education on making clear, linear, and literal connections, the synthesis of new evocative forms is an important productive thinking skill for all students who hope to do more than memorize information."]

@Bible:

["~1 Corinthians 2.1-15"]

["When I came to you, brothers and sisters, I did not come proclaiming the mystery of God to you in lofty words or wisdom."]

["²For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ, and him crucified."]

["³And I came to you in weakness and in fear and in much trembling."]

["⁴My speech and my proclamation were not with plausible words of wisdom, but with a demonstration of the Spirit and of power, ⁵so that your faith might rest not on human wisdom but on the power of God."]

["⁶Yet among the mature we do speak wisdom, though it is not a wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are doomed to perish."]

["⁷But we speak God's wisdom, secret and hidden, which God decreed before the ages for our glory."]

["⁸None of the rulers of this age understood this; for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory."]

["⁹But, as it is written, "What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the human heart conceived, what God has prepared for those who love him" - ¹⁰these things God has revealed to us
through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of him" - these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God."]

["¹¹For what human being knows what is truly human except the human spirit that is within? So also no one comprehends what is truly God's except the Spirit of God."]

["¹²Now we have received
not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit that is from God, so that we may understand the gifts bestowed on us by God."]

["¹³And we speak of these things in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual things to those who are spiritual."]

["¹⁴Those who are unspiritual do not receive the gifts of God's spirit, for they are foolishness to them, and they are unable to understand them because they are spiritually discerned."]

["¹⁵Those who are spiritual discern all things, and they are themselves subject to no one else's scrutiny."]

["~1 Corinthians 3:1-4"]

["³And so, brothers and sisters, I could not speak to you as spiritual people, but rather as people of the flesh, as infants in Christ."]

["²I fed you with milk, not solid food, for you were not ready for solid food. Even now you are still not ready, ³for you are still of the flesh. For as long as there is jealousy and quarreling among you, are you not of the flesh, and behaving according to human inclinations?"]

["⁴For when one says, 'I belong to Paul,' and another, 'I belong to Apollos,' are you not merely human?"]

["~Jude 1:19"]

["It is these worldly people, devoid of the Spirit, who are causing divisions."]

IMG_20220319_055517.jpg
😁👍

Last edited by a moderator:

Ponder

Poster
@CuriousFiend - That quote from Alan Watts stands out so clearly as if listening to one of his lectures yesterday. Yes , I don't by into that guy either ... just taking snippets as usual. I'm looking to install Text Aloud later today or tomorrow and prep a book or two that both you & Croot_Overlord have mentioned. Sometimes hearing the words without inflection allow for a more genuine connection. It's a process where if what I hear connects, I'll most likely search for several more presentations on the same thing but aired in a different way. Then I take the time to write about it as I reflect in my own space. Just as you you have done.

These things take time and only those who make the effort are rewarded with the knowledge. Addiontally an after thought I had this morning was, the words and actions we choose dictates what happens next. More so the connection we have with our chosen words and the intentions we set by way of one's integrity. I'm not sure why this came to mind - It'll come to me.

Seems coming here was a good step after all. I read 'everything' above that you posted. My background which I took the time to write in my (not mine) other thread and that which I left out gives me a good perspective with which to read above text. There are some really good nuggets in that. It's the understanding what GOD is and a past betrayal in the tainted context of worship that raises 'flags' (lack of a better word) for me. YET - the wisdom is still there to be had. I remain open is what I am saying despite many conflicts. It's in that opening where spirit exists.

So it is that it's all well received just as it is with one's own genius. I also mean genuine intent but we all have a level of genius within us. I can almost here the Jinni/Genie jokes. Not quite what I mean. :D

I remember well when you stated in one of your posts in the other place words to the affect ... 'Lets those with ears hear and those with ...' Basically like most of mine it was a long post - although now I know your much better at the shorter ones than I. Point is - we live in an age of TLDR - or TL;DR aka Too long Didn't Read. Attention deficit more an issue than most will admit. Possibly even the mention of it will trigger an embolism of some kind of other and poof ... no chance for any information to sink in. Chuckles ... srry I was doing well I suppose up till then. Is what it is.

Take Care - we no doubt catch up soon. I respond to Croot then get on with my software installation and prep some of that text both you guys passed on.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@CuriousFiend - That quote from Alan Watts stands out so clearly as if listening to one of his lectures yesterday. Yes , I don't by into that guy either ... just taking snippets as usual. I'm looking to install Text Aloud later today or tomorrow and prep a book or two that both you & Croot_Overlord have mentioned. Sometimes hearing the words without inflection allow for a more genuine connection. It's a process where if what I hear connects, I'll most likely search for several more presentations on the same thing but aired in a different way. Then I take the time to write about it as I reflect in my own space. Just as you you have done.

These things take time and only those who make the effort are rewarded with the knowledge. Addiontally an after thought I had this morning was, the words and actions we choose dictates what happens next. More so the connection we have with our chosen words and the intentions we set by way of one's integrity. I'm not sure why this came to mind - It'll come to me.

Seems coming here was a good step after all. I read 'everything' above that you posted. My background which I took the time to write in my other posts and that which I left out gives me a good perspective with which to read that text. There are some really good nuggets in that. It's the understanding what GOD is and a past betrayal in the tainted context of worship that raises 'flags' (lack of a better word) for me. YET - the wisdom is still there to be had. I remain open is what I am saying despite many conflicts. It's in that opening where spirit exists.

So it is that it's all well received just as it is with one's own genius. I also mean genuine intent but we all have a level of genius within us. I can almost here the Jinni/Genie jokes. Not quite what I mean. :D

I remember well when you stated in one of your posts in the other place words to the affect ... 'Lets those with ears hear and those with ...' Basically like most of mine it was a long post - although now I know your much better at the shorter ones than I. Point is - we live in an age of TLDR - or TL;DR aka Too long Didn't Read. Attention deficit more an issue than most will admit. Possibly even the mention of it will trigger an embolism of some kind of other and poof ... no chance for any information to sink in. Chuckles ... srry I was doing well I suppose up till then. Is what it is.

Take Care - we no doubt catch up soon. I respond to Croot then get on with my software installation and prep some of that text both you guys passed on.
Before jumping into the book I mentioned before, if you haven’t read Prometheus Rising, that is the book to read

Latest posts

Top Bottom