Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vacated.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2886
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2886

So you are saying, from a conspiracy perspective, the animal murder is connected to the broader NWO conspiracy.

And by conspiracy I mean in it’s absolute definition, not a look down on people that like to think for themselves perspective (because clearly on of the big drivers that started the board was allowing people to freely discuss conspiracies)
I understand ya mate, and indeed that is correct.

The fragments of info I can get for ya clearly implicate the 1080 campaign as being directly connected with the doomsday bunkers, as well as numerous other highly suspicious govt activity.

There's a lot of questionable shit that's been going on down here for years.
It's always difficult to figure out and compile a clearer, comprehensive picture because NZs successive govts actively cover-up everything.

By that, I mean the NZ govts, and the British empire, have being doing such ever since NZs inception in 1840, probably earlier.
I should add that during that period around 1840s, certain US agents had minor, yet direct roles influencing NZs creation seemingly to undermine the British efforts.

The treacherous behaviour of NZ govts is the same type of shit all the western govts do bro, including USA.

On a slight tangent, have you heard what was discovered in a cave somewhere in the Grand Canyon, over a century ago and is being kept hidden by the Smithsonian???
Apparently ancient Egyptian statues, artifacts, etc.
The cave is supposedly located in a restricted area of the canyon, although the cave entrance has been intentionally collapsed.
I've always wanted to go there to look for it.

D

Deleted member 2886

I read somewhere that you guys are having a bunch of vaccinated people getting really sick. Any truth to that? SKOL BROTHER!
Yep, this is a fact.
Looking for the real info for ya now, the statistics NZ website only have falsified data and graphs.
Just stopped in to quickly drop a vid here, then I'll continue searching.
SKOL

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2886

Check this shit,...
via bitslide
There's speculation these sneaky arsonists are NZs version of those fuckin retarded antifa turds.
Dunno really, I was thinking they're probably just undercover police or similar.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2886

I read somewhere that you guys are having a bunch of vaccinated people getting really sick. Any truth to that? SKOL BROTHER!
wiking-viking.gif
Straight up, searched for ages and can't find any solid-independent-statistical data.
I'll keep an eye open.
Here's the current-dodgey official govt numbers,...
Screenshot_2022-03-07-20-28-02-62_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
Screenshot_2022-03-07-18-49-39-67_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2022-03-07-20-41-39-72_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2022-03-07-21-12-30-04_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Everywhere I've checked shows variations of the current estimated population of NZ,... between ~4.7–4.9mil.
I don't know which to trust, so I believe neither. Fyi- I'm shit at math,...from the above numbers I roughly guesstimated ~6% of ~200000 unvaxed NZrs are claimed to be positive cases,...while only ~2.5% of ~4.8mil vaxed are.
I need to take a break from looking at govt websites, coz right now,...
floki-vikings.gif
SKOL

D

Deleted member 2886

You there, yes you reading this, prepare ones-self and ones family asap.

If you haven't already begun stockpiling supplies,...this ought to become a high priority immediately.

If you are one of the "vaccinated",...bugger!

Biological viruses DO NOT exist beyond the collective of individuals imaginations.

Realize this truth,...and the veil of deception will begin to fall away from ones eyes.

If you are one who already sees through the global performance,....you have my utmost respect.

Here is basic explanation in the video below, though I implore everyone to check the link below the image and seriously consider all the material.

via bitslide

Basic Pleomorphism diagram.
IMG_20220309_101608.jpg

D

Deleted member 2886

Some weird shit going on in NZ.
IMG_20220305_153029.png
Yes indeed, it is I, the invisible cunt, I bare gifts.
Check it out,...
IMG_20220310_155533.jpg
IMG_20220310_155654.jpg
The response-(after 5-6 repeat requests like the above)
IMG_20220310_154630.jpg
So I went searching and found these,...
IMG_20220310_154338.jpgIMG_20220310_154344.jpgIMG_20220310_154350.jpgIMG_20220310_154356.jpgIMG_20220310_154402.jpgIMG_20220310_154410.jpg

D

Deleted member 2886

IMG_20220310_154420.jpgIMG_20220310_154427.jpgIMG_20220310_154432.jpgIMG_20220310_154432.jpgIMG_20220310_154438.jpgIMG_20220310_154445.jpgIMG_20220310_154451.jpgCertain people speaking out in NZ are being stalked and harassed by unidentified officials, as well as The Mongrel Mob-(one of the main national gangs-covertly supported by govt)

D

Deleted member 2886

I’ll catch up on this when I got a chance. Thanks
Sorry I'd meant to address this earlier today when I'd logged in.
For some reason the connection failed and said the forum was doing maintenance or something, I was unable to get onto the forum til the last hour or so.
You don't have to read the document mate, I was demonstrating that I'm true to my word as I stated I could get certain documents if you wanted.
Even though you'd not actually asked, sorry.
Bit hectic in NZ currently.

D

Deleted member 2886

Though this may seem overtly inappropriate, or irrelevant, and also due to the intensity of my musical preference.
However the there is great meaning to this,...

-Codex-
"Imprisoned in all of us, a journey."

"A true test of being, a struggle in us all to be human."

"We all possess the most raw and natural power deep inside."

"Standing there in the moment."

"In the position to live now."

"Standing there in the moment."

"Temptation won't control me."

"In the position to live now."

"Temptation won't control me."

"We all know there is something more to our lives."

"When the inner core beckons."

"Savage and clean the body still receiving, a message."

"The code to greatness."

"A known true cure to us all."

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Sorry I'd meant to address this earlier today when I'd logged in.
For some reason the connection failed and said the forum was doing maintenance or something, I was unable to get onto the forum til the last hour or so.
You don't have to read the document mate, I was demonstrating that I'm true to my word as I stated I could get certain documents if you wanted.
Even though you'd not actually asked, sorry.
Bit hectic in NZ currently.
Hey man, nothing to apologize about at all.

As far as the connection to the site goes, Internet for the server has been shitty the last few hours

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2886

"Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the Sadducees"
(Matt. 16:6)

ScrawnyIncompleteDogwoodclubgall-max-1mb.gif
A brief list of some of Klaus Schwabs most prominent minions, aka WEF Young Global Leaders,...

United States-
• Ivanka Trump.
• Daniel Crenshaw.
• Peter Buttigieg.
• Tulsi Gabbard.
• Tom Cotton.

Canada-
• Chrystia Freeland.
• Sean Fraser.
• François-Philippe Champagne.
• Jagmeet Singh.
• Andrew Scheer.
• Michelle Rempel.
• Rona Ambrose.

Europe-
• Emmanuel Macron.
• Alexander De Croo.
• Sanna Marin.

Annalena Baerbock.
• Jens Spahn.
• Annika Saarikko.
• Mark Boris Andrijanič.
• Amélie de Montchalin.

France-
• Lea Wermelin.
• Niki Kerameus.
• Irene Tinagli.
• Karien van Gennip.
• Mamuka Bakhtadze.
• Leo Varadkar.
• Haakon-(prince of Norway).
• Kirill Dmitriev.

Middle East-
• Gila Demri Gamliel.

Africa-
• Kojo Oppong Nkrumah.
• Vera Daves de Sousa.

South America-
• Martín Guzmán.

Argentina-
• Carlos Alvarado Quesada.

Asia-
• Zhu Xiaoxuan.

New Zealand-
• Jacinda Ardern.

Business-
• Jimmy Wales.
• Leo Tilman.
• Rajiv Shah.
• Peter Thiel.
• Mark Zuckerberg.
• Kevin Rose.
• Chad Hurley.
• Josh Silverman.
• Michael Birch.

Media-
• Maria Bartiromo.
• Liliana Gil.
• Fasi Zaka.
• Eva Dichand.
• Felix R. Graf.

Arts, Culture & Sports-
• Lera Auerbach.
• Ólafur Elíasson.
• Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck.
• Michael Schumacher.
• Nico Rosberg.
• Wyclef Jean.
• Hu Ge.
• Roger Federer.

Sciences-
• Bilge Demirköz.

D

Deleted member 2886

tenor-5.gif
Dancers to a Discordant System-
• Meshuggah.

"Dancers to a Discordant system,"
"Listen to the hidden tune,"
"The essence of lies in note defined,"
"As we dance to the dissonant sway"
"The choreography refined,"
"Will subdued and shackled,"
"Reason washed aside,"
"Pledging our love to the chains,"
"Our ignorance ever amplified,"
"Blooded hands lead the waltz,"
"We're trapped in the out of tune swirl,"
"Still we set the show on continue mode,"
"And dance to a discordant system,"
"We accept the nails we're fed,"
"Lies sharpened to bleed us silent,"
"Muted from the pains,"
"Defiance employed in vain,"
"Any attempts to leave the dance,"
"Invisibly suppressed," "Questions unasked, we learn the steps,"
"Eyes shut like all the rest,"
"Unsuspecting, willing, blind, controllable herd,"
"Pawns in a covert game conducted by hands we trust,"
"Dominated, compliant and deceptable,"
"Confident that we matter, we don't see that we're but dust,"
"Committed to a lie we cannot see, cannot know nor comprehend,"
"We're all asinine drones kept in the dark, kept in line,"
"Confined, bereft of reason," "Withering in toxicity,"
"The deadly fumes deceit,"
"And we all reek of complicity,"
"Humbled, brought to our knees,"
"By the weight of our own guilt,"
"Our innocent ways the catalyst,"
"To injustice and inhumanity,"
"We dance, to appease," "Compete in stupidity,"
"Obscured faces file our points,"
"Still we stand in line for the next show,"
"The human spine liquefied,"
"Numbers fed to the machine," "Dancers to a discordant system,"
"What are we, but stupefied,"
"We believe, so we're misled,"
"We assume, so we're played," "We confide, so we're deceived,"
"We trust, so we're betrayed."

PleasureMoose

Legendary
"Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the Sadducees"
(Matt. 16:6)

View attachment 85030
A brief list of some of Klaus Schwabs most prominent minions, aka WEF Young Global Leaders,...

United States-
• Ivanka Trump.
• Daniel Crenshaw.
• Peter Buttigieg.
• Tulsi Gabbard.
• Tom Cotton.

Canada-
• Chrystia Freeland.
• Sean Fraser.
• François-Philippe Champagne.
• Jagmeet Singh.
• Andrew Scheer.
• Michelle Rempel.
• Rona Ambrose.

Europe-
• Emmanuel Macron.
• Alexander De Croo.
• Sanna Marin.

Annalena Baerbock.
• Jens Spahn.
• Annika Saarikko.
• Mark Boris Andrijanič.
• Amélie de Montchalin.

France-
• Lea Wermelin.
• Niki Kerameus.
• Irene Tinagli.
• Karien van Gennip.
• Mamuka Bakhtadze.
• Leo Varadkar.
• Haakon-(prince of Norway).
• Kirill Dmitriev.

Middle East-
• Gila Demri Gamliel.

Africa-
• Kojo Oppong Nkrumah.
• Vera Daves de Sousa.

South America-
• Martín Guzmán.

Argentina-
• Carlos Alvarado Quesada.

Asia-
• Zhu Xiaoxuan.

New Zealand-
• Jacinda Ardern.

Business-
• Jimmy Wales.
• Leo Tilman.
• Rajiv Shah.
• Peter Thiel.
• Mark Zuckerberg.
• Kevin Rose.
• Chad Hurley.
• Josh Silverman.
• Michael Birch.

Media-
• Maria Bartiromo.
• Liliana Gil.
• Fasi Zaka.
• Eva Dichand.
• Felix R. Graf.

Arts, Culture & Sports-
• Lera Auerbach.
• Ólafur Elíasson.
• Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck.
• Michael Schumacher.
• Nico Rosberg.
• Wyclef Jean.
• Hu Ge.
• Roger Federer.

Sciences-
• Bilge Demirköz.
1647055292235.png

OPD77

Elite
portrait-funny-horse-smiling-horse-portrait-funny-horse-horizontal-view-smiling-horse-cropped-shot-220730730.jpg
NZ version of AOC

Ponder

Poster
Hey there Curious Friend,

Just letting you know I signed up despite my reservations' as already expressed.

I'll carve out a space of my own and see how that goes ... also previously expressed.

This will possibly be the shortest response you will ever see of me.

Enjoy while you can. :D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2886

Hey there Curious Friend,

Just letting you know I signed up despite my reservations' as already expressed.

I'll carve out a space of my own and see how that goes ... also previously expressed.

This will possibly be the shortest response you will ever see of me.

Enjoy while you can. :D
Awesome Ponder, glad you're here.
200.gif

D

Deleted member 2886

Fellow kiwi?
Just remembered I'd mentioned to y'all about asking a mate from NZ to jump on TFSF.
I should probably fill yaz in on what happened with that.

FYI,...had only met the dude online a few weeks prior to that, and not in person. Seemed like a solid dude, really knowledgeable, British expat/NZr.
I'd messaged him immediately after I posted that I'd ask him to help answer questions in this thread, though he didn't respond for about 3-4days afterwards.
It was roughly around the time the police assaulted the protesters in NZ when he finally replied, but in an odd manner, very different than usual,...IMG_20220314_175202.jpg
bruce-willis-awkward.gifFrom that point on his sporadic messages seem to have devolved rapidly into extremely graphic threats of violence toward random authority figures.
I will not post them here.
So I've initially attempted to help him with whatever he's dealing with, though he seems to have become increasingly deranged.
A few days ago I had to cut all contact as he'd begun sending messages threatening me personally which I will not tolerate.
I just wanted to clarify this, incase it seemed I'd been full of shit about asking him.

Ponder

Poster
From Planet Earth. Just passing through like most everyone else. I try not to personalize most of the control measures but am just as affected as everyone else. I guess we all have our own ways to express. Generally I am often banned for speaking out against social norms. Specially when outlining how most people over identify and or brainwashed with geographic location, type of flag, color of skin, sexual preferences, culture all the way down to what toilet paper they use.

Where I live the language used is mostly of a vernacular best defined by sheep. Hey Mate! Shrimp on the Barbie ... That's a good fella! Come on over here and lick my boot! Good sport that one! Sigh & lol. ZZZzzz To think I actually used to muster cattle on horse back up in far north QLD about three hundred clicks west of Winton. Long time ago that experience.

These days I now have to endure them online. What's an intelligent gentlemen like me to do?

To be fair, both my parents come from England. European Jews. Grandfather was a drone fighting in the Royal Air Force as a rear gunner as part of some famous bomber crew. Not my story and nor do I care for it. My daughter has been stuck over in the UK since 2019 just before CV blew out into what it is now. The story goes on from there but I figure I best pull up and leave you guys go back to blowing kisses at those lovely looking politicians. :D

Is really of little consequence of where I come from. I don't buy into any of the patriot and nationalism ideals whatsoever. I'm just a human being biding my time until my time here is done.

Here ... I leave you with this. That being the extent of my contribution here on planet earth. You guys seem to be doing alright as is. ;)

2014 Hanging with the an assortment of native trees:
Bike-1.jpg

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
From Planet Earth. Just passing through like most everyone else. I try not to personalize most of the control measures but am just as affected as everyone else. I guess we all have our own ways to express. Generally I am often banned for speaking out against social norms. Specially when outlining how most people over identify and or brainwashed with geographic location, type of flag, color of skin, sexual preferences, culture all the way down to what toilet paper they use.

Where I live the language used is mostly of a vernacular best defined by sheep. Hey Mate! Shrimp on the Barbie ... That's a good fella! Come on over here and lick my boot! Good sport that one! Sigh & lol. ZZZzzz To think I actually used to muster cattle on horse back up in far north QLD about three hundred clicks west of Winton. Long time ago that experience.

These days I now have to endure them online. What's an intelligent gentlemen like me to do?

To be fair, both my parents come from England. European Jews. Grandfather was a drone fighting in the Royal Air Force as a rear gunner as part of some famous bomber crew. Not my story and nor do I care for it. My daughter has been stuck over in the UK since 2019 just before CV blew out into what it is now. The story goes on from there but I figure I best pull up and leave you guys go back to blowing kisses at those lovely looking politicians. :D

Is really of little consequence of where I come from. I don't buy into any of the patriot and nationalism ideals whatsoever. I'm just a human being biding my time until my time here is done.

Here ... I leave you with this. That being the extent of my contribution here on planet earth. You guys seem to be doing alright as is. ;)

2014 Hanging with the an assortment of native trees:
Bike-1.jpg

Welcome @Ponder!

Ponder

Poster
I definitely need to start eating less. It's just so needless what so many others have to go through. And we dare rage over not enough toilet paper when the supply chain brakes for a day or two. It's things like this that make me think just how much we live like kings compared to so many others who live like so. From one extreme to the other.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I definitely need to start eating less. It's just so needless what so many others have to go through. And we dare rage over not enough toilet paper when the supply chain brakes for a day or two. It's things like this that make me think just how much we live like kings compared to so many others who live like so. From one extreme to the other.
You and me both brother

Top Bottom